Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:05 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 06:54 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:47 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:43 AM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 06:32 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

SpiderPaw
Male | 12 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 77/100
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T2 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: @ace.

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Thank StarClan, it didn’t seem the apprentice noticed his accidental rude remark. But sharing some training secrets? He didn’t know much, but he could share what he did know, that ought to be interesting. He just nodded as the other cat spoke. “Well, if you’re working on your bedding, you can feel free to take anything from my nest!” he flicked his tail towards the mossy nest, with multiple random items in it. Plenty of leaves and flower petals and feather, but for some reason his tail quickly covered a half black half blue one. “Other than this feather—it’s my only magpie feather.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 8 moons | 66/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Fool ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Pondpaw - @paedyn ]
· · ────────────── · ·
The grey apprentice shifted in her nest, twisting towards the voice directed at her. An unfamiliar one. Birdpaw studied the apprentice sleepily, opening her jaw in a wide yawn. "Hello..." she meowed in the low tenor of her mother's voice. "Mmmm wha'?" Amber eyes blinked slowly as Birdpaw tried to comprehend what Pondpaw was saying. She was dumb on a good day, and downright stupid on days like today. But slowly the words settled into her mind and she could forumlate a response. "Oh..." She glanced to the side of Pondpaw, at the former nest of her sister. "'M okay." She had nearly suffocated to death because of her inept lungs during training, her Papa had changed, Mama was more absent than ever, and Birdpaw was down from 14 siblings to 6.

The formerly happy-go-lucky and silly apprentice had shifted into something quieter, more reserved. At least on her own. But in the presence of another, Birdpaw seemed to sit up straighter and smile a little bit. "I hope they send out patrols again soon. I like when Freckle puts me on his patrols!" A little purr rumbled in her fluffy chest.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 04:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Palepaw
◆ he/him | 6 moons | [5/100]

"Thanks, but that's alright! I think...I should probably collect my own!" Palekit replied with a smile. He's was super glad this other apprentice had offered him some of his nest trinkets, but perhaps it would be more character building for him to collect his own. (said his writer)

He gave out a yawn and a stretch, pawing at his own nest. He could probably add one or maybe two more bundles of moss to it. Afterall, he's gonna be growing and will need more space. A maybe one or two more trinkets in the future. He's yet to explore the woods, maybe he'll be able to find one or two to add. He looked at Spiderpaw's magpie feather and suddenly got curious. "Is there...a particular story behind it?"

His curiosity was beyond him. Only Palepaw would be the type to poke his nose into every story known to the Stars. If he could continue learning and exploring for all his life, he would. With a smile, he had added, "Oh you don't have to answer if you don't wanna. Just curious! That's all~"

[ @Rowan ]
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

TIMID TWITCH IN YOUR WIDE EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Someone was found dead in this den. Dead for real. And...andandand...were they all just supposed to—live with it?!

In, then out. Breathe, Mosquitopaw. Thinking about it upsets him terribly, but the guilt over being upset does something worse. It's a tragedy, it is. But it feels like it isn't his tragedy—like it's lightning that struck in the distance and he's only just now hearing the awful crack. So it's a little strange, as someone otherwise unimpacted, to go getting all worked up about it right? And, really, if he slows down enough to be reasonable about it all, he knows that whatever happened couldn't possibly be dangerous to anybody else; if it was, then the warriors and Enforcers would've already done something. Dawnstar's announcement of the death would've been more descriptive, maybe delivered alongside an assurance that the threat had been neutralized.

If he just calms down and thinks, Mosquitopaw knows that nobody is in any real danger. Probably, they never were. Everything is fine.

And yet.

And yet, he feels he should do something.

That's what this is all about—'this' being Mosquitopaw and his gathered pile of little twigs and grasses and leaves and feathers (these were the hardest to come by). He'd come in hot, really hellbent on fortifying the den and all, only to realize as he was gathering his materials that...like...how, even, do you fortify a stump..............hence the feathers. Somewhere along the way this venture had gone from 'I Must Make The Apprentices Den An Indestructible Fortress' to 'Awkward Denwarming Decoration Fest', once he realized that there wasn't much for him to really do. Any holes in the old bark were stuffed with sticks and grass (he's no silk spinner; we're doin' this messy), but for the most part he just has:

-materials
-fear
and of course,
-good intentions

And what all follows, follows.

Mosquitopaw wonders which nest the late apprentice slept in. He wonders if someone in Starclan would appreciate the token gesture of a decorated nest. The only thing stopping Mosquitopaw from going around and asking is that he knows he'll look bonkers for it. Which one's the corpse nest pleasepleaseplease you have to tell me right now.....etcetera. He doesn't need to out himself as being that neurotic and uncool right away. He can play it casual. He can be chill. He can.

"Um." Excellent start. Mosquitopaw breathes in deep, tries to talk from his chest; a feat that's getting easier by the day, but is by no means effortless. "Um. If...i-if anyone needs their, uh, th-their nest t'be, s—, uh, softer, I have...um. There's feathers here. An' grass."

If there's no takers then he's just going to end up with the cushiest and most ridiculous nest in the apprentice den.

[ open! ]

gravelly waypoint
Old Today, 05:53 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Pondpaw
Silver Tongue Tier 2
Kitty Softpaws Tier 2
Mind Reader
53 / 100

Pondpaw’s blue eyes softened as she listened to Birdpaw. She noticed the shift in Birdpaw’s demeanor, the quietness that had replaced her usual energy. It made her chest tighten with sympathy, understanding that something had changed for her denmate.

“I’m glad you’re okay,” Pondpaw meowed gently, offering a warm smile. “I’m sure Mossfreckle will put you on his patrols again soon. You’re a great apprentice, and he knows that.”

She hesitated for a moment before continuing, her voice soft. “If you ever want to talk or just hang out, I’m here. We don’t have to do anything special, just... be together. Sometimes it helps, you know?”

Pondpaw hoped her words could bring some comfort to Birdpaw, even if just a little. She wanted her to know that she wasn’t alone, that she had a friend who cared.

[ @Mica - Pond´s a sweet bean ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Purrks:
Lark: KA T3, FT T3, LL | Pond: ST T2, KS T2, MR | Sun: TC, AK, CoD | Prim: UP, TotE, GwtF | Poppy: TC, CoD
Old Today, 05:55 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Sunpaw
The Collector
Agatha Kitty
Chill of Death

Sunpaw, who had been quietly observing Mosquitopaw’s frantic efforts, felt a mix of sympathy and warmth toward him. She could see the anxiety simmering beneath his actions, and it tugged at her heart. The situation in the den was heavy—too heavy for any apprentice to handle alone.

Padding over to him, her amber eyes softened as she took in the pile of materials he had gathered. She could tell he was trying his best to make things better in the only way he knew how, and that alone made her want to help.

“Hey, Mosquitopaw,” Sunpaw meowed gently, her voice warm. “You’re really thoughtful, you know that? I think the feathers and grass are a nice idea. It’s a good way to make the den feel a little safer.”

She paused, glancing around the den before returning her gaze to him. “I’d like some feathers for my nest, if that’s okay. I think it would be comforting. And maybe we could... I don’t know, make a small spot together, with the feathers and stuff? For Rainpaw. Just something small to remember them by.”

Sunpaw hoped her words would offer some comfort and direction to Mosquitopaw. She wanted him to know that he wasn’t alone in dealing with the fear and uncertainty. They could face it together, and maybe, just maybe, it would make things a little easier for both of them.

[ @nyme ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Purrks:
Lark: KA T3, FT T3, LL | Pond: ST T2, KS T2, MR | Sun: TC, AK, CoD | Prim: UP, TotE, GwtF | Poppy: TC, CoD