Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:05 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 06:54 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 06:47 AM
spooky scary stories send...
by wolfie
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 06:43 AM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 06:32 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Together, they would speak the first line.

"United they will pass the test;"

But one didn't need to echo each other to work in unison. They would split the workload on this verse. Jaystride went first, a familiar form taking place of one of the figures. The cat had a casual air about him, one that invited warmth and joy.

"A ragged fool who never wavers,"

The journey was long but treacherous, and this cat took it in stride - never faltering in face of opposition. A true warrior at heart.

"And prove himself among the best."

Buzzzz. A bee whipped past their ears, gliding over to rest against the darker-toned fur of the figure. Jaystride figured this was kind of self-explanatory, and would linger no more on the thought. His gaze rested on Cinds for the send-off, for his part was finished.

[ @taillow, @Bean, @Neptune. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cindersky - Former ThunderClan Leader

Unison... A brief glance shared with her compaion, an understanding that this would be a historical moment for the Clan they both loved. Their line was spoken in unison, and then once Jaystride had finished...

"The lavender flower will grow braver..."

The sweet scent of lavender flooded around them, and if the medicine cats before them perked their ears and listened close enough, there was the gentle hum of birdsong nearby...

"...to bring the Clan well needed rest."

The warmth continued to grow and expand until the dreamscape was bathed in glorious golden light. Any past uneasiness that might've been inflicted upon the medicine cats before them would be lifted and replaced with a sense of security. On the horizon, just behind herself and her companion, was the fuzzy outline of a large group of cats sharing tongues and looking refreshed and renewed, the gentle hum of conversation buzzing over it all.

It faded slowly at first, gently like the waves of low-tide rescinding back into the ocean, leaving the two medicine cats alone.

[ @BEAR. @Bean @Neptune. ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
*confused bean noises*

Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 7 Moons - ThunderClan Medicine Cat -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -

[ Cinder & Jay ]
After yet another day, Wolfpaw was left... fumbling. He was offered such a big role, at such a young age, he wasn't doing that good of a job, either. The tabby medicine cat watched as the sun set before turning into his nest for the night.

Most of his sleep was dreamless... until the last part. His eyes fluttered open, water at his paws. What... was going on? The distant cries hit his ears - Was another den collapsing? He was about to look around, when a voice spoke.

"A storm's cry will bring despair,"

...What was going on? He didn't recognize that voice. In an instant, the scene changed. The rain was replaced by coughing. He turned his head, what the hell was happening?? He spotted Hollowpaw and shot a glance to the medicine cat apprentice. It wasn't long before the next set of words to come

"Knowledge kept outside of reach,"

Why... why wasn't any cat getting better?? Wolfpaw's green eyes widened with shock - is this what is to come of ThunderClan? No. This. was. just. a. dream.

"Death will linger in the air,"

The tripod squinted his eyes closed, a heart-breaking wail filling his ears. Death. How many lives would be taken?

"Journey and one may teach!"
Once the next verse was spoken, green hues fluttered open once more, getting caught off guard by the two figures he saw. One of them was practically invisible, their firey gaze standing out, while the other was a silver one. Who were these cats?

"The mournful moon will guide their way..."
This time, the rosetted silver she was the one who uttered the words. Yet again, the scenery changed. The roar of the storm flooded his ears, even after he pinned them down on his head, it was still loud. Then, silence. Everything was quiet. It had stopped. The moon hung in the sky as the tripod tried to wrap his head around what was happening. It became clear that this was no normal dream.

... Was this a prophecy?

"...through the woods and plains they will wander..."

A journey. He could smell ThunderClan, but he couldn't quite figure out who. But he could see them - their silhouettes at least - walking. It seemed like there was no end in sight.

"...to trials that will make them pay..."

...Well that didn't sound good. But laughter filled his ears, as well as yowls. How could there be so much change in such a split second? He didn't bother to pay attention to the scenery anymore, not with the thoughts swirling through his mind.

"...a new friend they cannot squander."

Well... scratch the part about not paying attention to the scenery. His eyes were fixed on the strange cat as a sense of calming filled him. But who was this stranger, exactly?

"United they will pass the test;"

The test? What 'test' were these strange cats talking about?

"A ragged fool who never wavers,"

Okay. Now they were just saying nonsense. But with everything they said, this had to go along with it. All Wolfpaw could do was listen.

"And prove himself among the best."

Prove himself among the best? What the hell was this guy saying? His eyes flickered to the bee for a brief moment, and then the silver cat spoke again.

"The lavender flower will grow braver..."

Just like the 'ragged fool' part, Wolfpaw was confused. He scrunched up his nose as a sweet scent flooded around him. Sure, it was nice, but TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH!!!

"...to bring the Clan well needed rest."

Well needed rest was just what he needed right now. Wolfpaw, stop thinking about sleep, you're getting off track! After that, the warmth grew. Squeezing his eyes shut as the surrounding was covered in golden light. Somehow, it seemed like all the pain and unease Wolfpaw had, just... vanished. For the first time in a while, Wolfpaw felt safe. Like nothing could hurt him.

Like he was a kitten curled up in his nest, resting with mama.

Opening his eyes, the tripod let the soft chatter of cats fill his ears, as he watched it slowly fade away. The tripod blinked his eyes open - he was back in his nest in the medicine den.

The tabby lifted his head, processing what had just happened before glancing over to Hollowpaw. "You saw that too, right?" he asked.

"Now. What the hell just happened?"

[ @BEAR. @taillow @Neptune. ]
[ My writing skills went bye-bye by the end of this post ]

ThunderClan Healing ll ThunderClan Medicine Den ll Wolf HK / Interaction Finder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
47/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Hollowpaw doesn't dream. This was something he's known to be true since the moment he opened his eyes for the very first time almost five moons ago, now. He doesn't dream. Except... there had been that one dream he shared with that loner calling herself Eaglepaw, she said she used to belong to a clan, and apparently, Hollowpaw had brought her into his dream - unintentionally, of course, because he'd never even seen her before in order to intentionally dream about her. That was the first time he really remembered a dream, and the first time he realized that he could dream.

So, when he blinked open his eyes to the sound of a storm, of screams and of shouts of a den collapsing, Hollowpaw figured this would be another dream he just straight up wouldn't remember in the morning. But he did know he was dreaming, how he knew that was unclear, though.
'A storm's cry will bring despair,
Knowledge kept outside of reach,
Death will linger in the air,
Journey and one may teach!'
Coughing, sickness, the sick getting sicker and dying, despite anyone's efforts. The scenes that appeared in front of the young herbalist reminded him uncomfortably of the two sick kits in the den, isolated from the other patients. Were they the beginning? Was this like, one of those omen things or whatever? He does not return Wolfpaw's glance, instead blinking a little bemusedly at the rapidly changing scenery before him, at the ghostly cats that sat and seemed to be just... looking at them as the words flooded his mind. The pretty rosetted cat spoke next, and Hollowpaw listened, watching the dream change some more.
'The mournful moon will guide their way,
Through the woods and plains they will wander,
To trials that will make them pay,
A new friend they cannot squander,'
The background noise of the storm grew deafening, Hollowpaw almost wondered how the sheer volume hadn't startled him awake... and then it was silent. The kind of quiet that follows a threat in the forest, all birds and prey keeping as still and noiseless as possible to stay safe. Then the silhouettes of cats appeared in his line of sight, journeying, laughing, fighting foes, bevfore finally settling on just one figure whom Hollowpaw could not make out the features of.
'United they will pass the test;
A ragged fool who never wavers,
And prove himself among the best.'
The first line was spoken by both cats, Hollowpaw did not know why, nor could he decipher what the following lines the tom spoke meant. If they even had a meaning at all. Great StarClan, this was a weird dream.
'The lavender flower will grow braver,
To bring the Clan well needed rest.'
And that seemed to be the end of it. The ghostly cats left them off with a feeling of security and safety. Hollowpaw didn't understand. What he could understand, though, was Wolfpaw waking him up, asking weird questions about whatever that just was. Stupid. Like he knew any more than the older medic.

"Mmm, I don' care, lemme sleep..." He protests drowsily, not quite comprehending that Wolfpaw was insinuating he had shared that weird dream. It took him a moment, but soon enough green-yellow eyes shot open and he leveled his stare on Wolfpaw once more. "Wait, you had that dream too?" He asks. Did he somehow accidentally pull his denmate into a weird dream caused by the unbearable Green-Leaf heat?????? What???

[ @BEAR. || @taillow || @Bean ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Flowernose yawned and slowly padded to the medicine den. She poked her head inside and meowed cheerfully, "Hey, you two!" She walked in and cleared her throat. "Um, so, I feel like there's something kicking my stomach.. I'm also having little head and stomachaches." Flowernose added slowly, looking between the two medicine cat apprentices. Flowernose glanced back at her mate and son before turning back to them.

@BEAR.
@Neptune.
@Bean

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Today, 12:26 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
221/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw was still blacked out. Her breathing was still normal. It could take a few more hours for her to wake up.

@Neptune. @Bean @Rani

Finders
Alpinepaw's 2nd Finder
Twisted Dreams

Main RP Characters
Alpinepaw (ThunderClan)
Chasmkit (ThunderClan)

Old Today, 04:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Jogging back into the medicine cats den not long after they'd first left the tripod's folded ears folded further back seeing Alpinepaw still unconscious. That.... wasnt good, it'd been some time now since the incident occurred and the apprentice still being down was indication of a proper issue, one that with the new medicine cats relative inexperience, they couldnt potentially fix. Hopefully the mouthful of burnet they brought in and set down would be helpful though.

"I got some! Feed it to her and it should boost her energy but I dunno how to get that to happen right now..... Listen I need to go, make sure Bumble-sis has everything in paw dealing with the coyote corpses but if you need me send someone and Ill be over in a jiffy. Good luck!"

And just like that the tripod, useless to this anyways, was gone, leaving Hollowpaw to mind Alpinepaw until she woke of her own volition.

@Neptune. @Highsnow of Matterhorn

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!