Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:20 AM
A Pain Herbs Can't Soothe...
by Fish
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:59 AM
swimming paws [swimming...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:56 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"I don't know where you heard this rumor," each word was like ice, cold and sharp. "But no one was exiled over merely speaking to another Clan. I suggest you stop spreading this falsehood at once, Hawkthorn." Wolfhive was disappointed in Hawkthorn's behavior, to say the least. But there was always something with him, wasn't there?

[ @Badwolf @Bluest+r~ ]
Hawkthorn turned and spotted Wolfhive. "Oh!" He gasped and dipped his head. "Sincere apologises Wolfhive." Hawkthorn meowed, not feeling embarrassed at all. Atleast he was able to drop the subject of Antpaw's mentor!

@Badwolf - Antpaw

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Of course it was Wolfhive again. He seemed to pop his head up into every cat's beeswax. Maybe they should stop talking in the clearing from now on and instead look for somewhere else. It wasn't that Antpaw didn't respect the hornet, he just really annoyed him sometimes; he and his father had barely talked a few sentences, and besides, it wasn't spreading falsehoods if the information was true! Antpaw notices Wolfhive doesn't deny the fact that Vinekit was demoted, which only makes him believe this more. So Vinekit didn't merely speak to another clan, it must have been worse. Spreading private secrets about the clan, maybe?

Antpaw's eyes narrow, and his fur stands up from the tension. He glances at his father. He's happy to see that Hawkthorn isn't nervous or embarrassed- see, this was his dad! A proud warrior.

Antpaw also dips his head in greeting towards Wolfhive. It's a short and customary, and just enough that he won't be scolded for being disrespectful. He didn't want to have the cat yowl his ears off again.

Tags:
@BEAR. /Wolfhive
@Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Antpaw wasn't the issue this time - a surprise really given past incidents. Wolfhive's focus was on Hawkthorn, weary. Since Vinepaw's exile hadn't been publicly announced to the Clan, Wolfhive was at a loss for the origins of this nonsense - but he'd squash it at once.

He debated discussing the exile but decided if anyone would it'd be Bumblestar. Not some cats making assumptions because she didn't return to camp. "Right now, the only thing you should know is that if you see her, send her off. She's exiled until the end of next moon and has to speak with me to have her spot in our Clan reinstated. If Bumblestar wishes to share more details on this she will, but I do not want to hear more gossip minimalizing the severity of an exile."

Talking to another cat... seriously. Wolfhive shook his head and departed from the duo; maybe he'd find some ragweed. He felt like he needed an energy boost.

[ @Badwolf @Bluest+r~ ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

[Antpaw]

Severity whatnot, why would they want to send off Vinekit? She made such bad mistakes that she even had to be exiled, and it likely involved other clans. Antpaw doesn't know what story behind her meeting another clan cat is, but he doesn't really care, he only cares that his dad was right. Vinekit was exiled. One less noisy idiot in that crowded elder's den.

Antpaw eyes the clearing and waits until Wolfhive is fully gone before meowing, "Dad, I think we should talk somewhere else next time. Some cats just don't know what the word 'private' means." His words have a sharp edge to them, and he rolls his eyes.

Tags: @Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]

Severity whatnot, why would they want to send off Vinekit? She made such bad mistakes that she even had to be exiled, and it likely involved other clans. Antpaw doesn't know what story behind her meeting another clan cat is, but he doesn't really care, he only cares that his dad was right. Vinekit was exiled. One less noisy idiot in that crowded elder's den.

Antpaw eyes the clearing and waits until Wolfhive is fully gone before meowing, "Dad, I think we should talk somewhere else next time. Some cats just don't know what the word 'private' means." His words have a sharp edge to them, and he rolls his eyes.

Tags: @Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn
Hawkthorn nodded. He looked around and cringed. "Where? We surely can't go in the warrior den." He meowed and looked at Flowernose in her nest. "We'll be having the Flowernose treatment start all over again!" Hawkthorn hissed quietly and narrowed his eyes.

The nursery was a no. Clearing a definite no, with Wolfhive lurking around. Not the warrior den or elder's den. DEFINITELY not the leader den!!

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Hawkthorn nodded. He looked around and cringed. "Where? We surely can't go in the warrior den." He meowed and looked at Flowernose in her nest. "We'll be having the Flowernose treatment start all over again!" Hawkthorn hissed quietly and narrowed his eyes.

The nursery was a no. Clearing a definite no, with Wolfhive lurking around. Not the warrior den or elder's den. DEFINITELY not the leader den!!

[Antpaw]

Antpaw hesitates. "Good point." He admits. The clearing was the best place to meet up and chat, and he wasn't about to hide like a rat with his father in the nursery or warrior's den, no. They were both prouder than that, and they didn't have anything to be ashamed of. It was just that someone kept listening in.

"By Starclan, cats can't even have a private conversation anymore." He grumbles, trying to think of their previous topic. What was it again? Vinekit? Antpaw glances at Hawkthorn, to see if he has anything more or else to say. If not, he'll pad back to the elder's den. Urgh. He hopes they fix the apprentice dens soon.
Old Today, 03:58 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

During the picnic...

Goldenpaw blinks. Alpinepaw's quiet again, now. She doesn't know what to do so she simply settles down and watches. It's a strange thing, to see someone distressed and still have to fight back a smile about it. It's just...interesting, is all. Seeing someone and not knowing what to do with them. Knowing something big is going on behind their eyes and not being able to crack them open and see what it is. That thought is one that'll have to remain an inside thought, of course. 'Your emotional distress is strangely delightful to me' doesn't seem like the kind of thing that'd go over well, spoken aloud.

No duh, Goldenpaw chastises herself inwardly, setting her chin on her paws as she watches Alpinepaw.

"Psst. I won't make you do words at me but uh...can you give your tail a tap if you're doin' alright? Keep it still if we need'a go get someone??"

Flower day...starry night...

Goldenpaw blinks, and their day is coming to a close. The memory of chasing the others around with a mouth full of every late-season wildflower they could find, helping to dress them in petals or daring them to eat a piece—iiiiit's like herbs, maybe it makes you stronger!—is now just that: a memory.

He swallows, feeling his sore throat bob. Hopefully it's the kind of memory that sticks.

"GAH! When'd that happen?!" He cries, all mock-outraged at the setting sun. Time fies when you're having fun. Goldenpaw peeks back at the Fantabulous CypressStorm Buddy Duo, ears twitching near-flat for just a moment. He doesn't want to call it a wrap just yet. These two are fun, and he still doesn't want to sleep, and...and they're missing one, still. And, maybe she's got other things to handle right now, and maybe it's silly to want to wait up just in case they can catch her and wrangle her into some evening goof-off shenanigans, but Goldenpaw finds himself hoping they'll all get to see Alpinepaw at some point anyhow.

"I'm not tired if—" she's betrayed by an eye-watering yawn, but she brushes right past it, "—yyyyy'all aren't. Sky's lookin' pretty clear tonight, prob'ly be able to see every star there is. You guys got any family up there you need'a say hi to?"

@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW
@Highsnow of Matterhorn ; ALPINEPAW
@Rowan ; STORMPAW

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; Today at 04:13 AM.
Old Today, 04:21 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She wanted out. Camp felt suffocating, oddly enough. Shockhoney didn’t like it. She didn’t like this lockdown. It was putting her on edge, flaws like her nerves and anxiety bubbling on the surface.

Pacing back and forth in a corner of the clearing, ivory claws flexing against the ground, Shockhoney hissed out a breath through gritted teeth. Papa had barely glanced her way since she’d been made a warrior. It made her feel… something. Something she couldn’t name. She’d noticed him spending his time more than once with a specific warrior — Cedarstrike her name was — and while Shockhoney didn’t care much about that, just the knowledge that he had time enough to dedicate to someone not of their family instead of her made her uneasy.

Restless.

Whatever the word was. She wanted to hunt. It was the thing she was best at, so maybe constantly contributing to the prey pile would make her father see her again. She didn’t even know how to approach the whole name mess — not when she loved her name so and was already reluctant in the first place about Papa’s demand to change it back.

But she couldn’t hunt to gain his attention, she couldn’t request a name change because she was too headstrong, and she couldn’t get out of camp because of the lockdown. Hence, the pacing in mindless circles continued.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 06:20 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

Oh god everyone run and hide! Mudhound had the zoomies!!!!

Despite being a hornet and having the ability to go outside without jumping through hoops due to the lockdown, the tripod with no real reason to leave but that they were feeling twitchy didnt. It wasnt safe, the camp was locked for a reason, and there were predators out there. Best not to risk it and instead just to inflict their hyperness on the tripods poor unsuspecting clanmates instead.

Which they were, hornet randomly sprinting around and downright springing off the dens, eventually to come skidding to a stop in front of Orangepaw.

Hello victim, there is no escape for you now.

"Hey! Hey, hey hey Orangepaw! Hey Orange!!! I challenge YOU to a sun staring content! First one to look away from the sun or blink has to uuuuuuuuhhhh..." What'd be a good consequence? OOOOOH! "Has to clean out the elders den! 321GO!"

Mudhound did not even wait for Orangepaw to accept or reject it, turning towards the mid day sun and making the rather stupid decision to stare at it, unblinking. Just because.

@Idiotic.Bean101

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!