Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:30 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:25 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:23 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kayce<3
Today 02:20 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:18 PM

Old August 24th, 2024, 02:00 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: Toad
Rank Request: Queen, eventually warrior
New Name: Spottedtoad
Reason for Joining: Former rogue, desperate for a space home for her kits.

A tortoiseshell cat cautiously crept though the dark underbrush. She knew that a clan of cats could be found nearby, and the pregnant she-cat could either face them and hope for refuge, or continue to face the wilds alone. Though the fur on her spine stood up on its ends, she continued forwards for the sake of her kits. Her tail twitched nervously behind her as the smell of wildcats grew stronger. If the first ShadowClan cat she meets were to attack, so be it, but this was a risk the tortie had no choice but to take.
Old August 26th, 2024, 06:46 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

CRISPY
MOONS: 10

The young she-cats ears drooped slightly at the rejection. It made sense that the cat thought that way, to the massive she-cat, she provably just looked like soft, spoiled kittypet with big ambitions, used to the confortable life provided by her twolegs... And in a sense she still kinda was that, but it wasnt all she was anymore. She had lived most of her life shielded from the dangers of the outside world, sure, but now that she had lived on her own for a while now, she couldnt ever dream of going back to where she was before, and if she could keep living like that, in the wild, being a part of ShadowClan, it would be the life she had always dreamed of.

Crispy looked back at Dawnstar, thinking about what the she-cat had told her, feeling her judjing eyes on her pelt black and ginger pelt, but she decided to continue pushing. The worst thing that could happen to her in this situation would be walking out with a couple of scars on her pelt, and honestly, if they were from this Shadowclan cat, she wouldnt mind that much. Even if the imposing presence of the massive she-cat made her back fur bristle, her mind couldnt help but to awe in admiration at her strenght. What battles had this she-cat fought in to gain so many scars? For an instant, she was a little saddened that she wasnt there so witness them, it would have provably been a true spectacle to see this cat use her full strenght.

Crispy stood up as straight as she could manage and took a deep breath to calm herself before she continued speaking.

"I... I understand why you might think that, but... In my defense, I've had this conviction for a while now, and I've been travelling for a couple of moons... Three, if im not mistaken. I didnt set out sooner to keep being with my kin, my mother and my littermates... Not to mention I was basically a kit at the time. But, our previous twolegs... I dont really get why they did this, but... They started separating us, for some reason? Like, They gave one of my brother to a twoleg, my sister to another, and me to another... Not long after we separated it was when my twolegs left, so I decided that, now that the only reasons I stayed with my twolegs where gone to Starclan knows where, I should come here. And, if you could take me in, it would be an honor for me."

@Undertaker
Old Yesterday, 05:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eucalyptuspaw View Post
Frog
female | she/her | loner

Frog jumped as the scarred she lumbered up to her, but she puffed out her chest self-importantly. “I’m frog, I’ve come to join your clan. I promise I’ll be a good asset! I know how to hunt, and I’ve been in a few skirmishes myself!” She said, bouncing from foot to foot in a battle stance, showing her claws. She needed to prove her worth to this cat. She could even be facing their leader!! it was impossible to know, for now. “And I’m really good at stalking!” She crouched down, sliding across the forest floor swiftly, barely shifting the leaves below her paws.
(Frog has kitty softpaws, I’m gonna put it in my signature now, lol I forgot)
@Undertaker
Dawnstar sat down and observed the younger cat as she showed off to the best of her ability. This was a little different from the usual mousebrains that come over begging and have nothing to show for it. Dawnstar was mostly interested in her stalking. The molly's paws were undetectable by sound, she barely moved the leaves below them.

"Fascinating." Dawnstar's eyes roved over the molly's pelt. The orange was a bit bright, but she'd blend in with the darkness better than some cats among her clan."You do have some good qualities to become a ShadowClanner, I'll admit. Why are you looking to join the clans?" It was rare to find cats that were made for stalking and stealth. Usually, it had to be taught, but Frog seemed to have a gift for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeow fuzzyface View Post
Name: Toad
Rank Request: Queen, eventually warrior
New Name: Spottedtoad
Reason for Joining: Former rogue, desperate for a space home for her kits.

A tortoiseshell cat cautiously crept though the dark underbrush. She knew that a clan of cats could be found nearby, and the pregnant she-cat could either face them and hope for refuge, or continue to face the wilds alone. Though the fur on her spine stood up on its ends, she continued forwards for the sake of her kits. Her tail twitched nervously behind her as the smell of wildcats grew stronger. If the first ShadowClan cat she meets were to attack, so be it, but this was a risk the tortie had no choice but to take.

She smelt her before she spotted her. The molly that was creeping around in her territory. As the cat was coming towards her, Dawnstar parted her maw and tasted the air, breathing in the stale scent of predators until she picked up the fresh foreign scent that belonged to outsiders.

"Come here now. If I had to hunt you down it will turn very unpleasant." The giant she-cat dragged her large claws across the forest floor when she turned to face the direction of the scent. "Very bold of you to come towards me. Have you come to die?" Dawnstar's tail swayed behind her while waiting for the cat to come into her line of sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post

CRISPY

MOONS: 10

The young she-cats ears drooped slightly at the rejection. It made sense that the cat thought that way, to the massive she-cat, she provably just looked like soft, spoiled kittypet with big ambitions, used to the confortable life provided by her twolegs... And in a sense she still kinda was that, but it wasnt all she was anymore. She had lived most of her life shielded from the dangers of the outside world, sure, but now that she had lived on her own for a while now, she couldnt ever dream of going back to where she was before, and if she could keep living like that, in the wild, being a part of ShadowClan, it would be the life she had always dreamed of.

Crispy looked back at Dawnstar, thinking about what the she-cat had told her, feeling her judjing eyes on her pelt black and ginger pelt, but she decided to continue pushing. The worst thing that could happen to her in this situation would be walking out with a couple of scars on her pelt, and honestly, if they were from this Shadowclan cat, she wouldnt mind that much. Even if the imposing presence of the massive she-cat made her back fur bristle, her mind couldnt help but to awe in admiration at her strenght. What battles had this she-cat fought in to gain so many scars? For an instant, she was a little saddened that she wasnt there so witness them, it would have provably been a true spectacle to see this cat use her full strenght.

Crispy stood up as straight as she could manage and took a deep breath to calm herself before she continued speaking.

"I... I understand why you might think that, but... In my defense, I've had this conviction for a while now, and I've been travelling for a couple of moons... Three, if im not mistaken. I didnt set out sooner to keep being with my kin, my mother and my littermates... Not to mention I was basically a kit at the time. But, our previous twolegs... I dont really get why they did this, but... They started separating us, for some reason? Like, They gave one of my brother to a twoleg, my sister to another, and me to another... Not long after we separated it was when my twolegs left, so I decided that, now that the only reasons I stayed with my twolegs where gone to Starclan knows where, I should come here. And, if you could take me in, it would be an honor for me."
@Undertaker
So she didn't set out due to kin and her young age. She didn't look all that old so she supposed that made sense. Dawnstar was unsurprised to hear that twolegs separated the she-cat from her siblings. She has heard more than once from feeling queens and whatnot that it was typical for twolegs to do that with cats. It was disturbing, the mere idea of being handed off to some strange twoleg without kin you grew up.

She only left after she had nothing left to keep her with her twolegs. It still bothered Dawnstar, but the logic was sound as to why she didn't show up sooner. She had survived the last couple of moons alone and without a mentor or warrior to look after her. She wasn't born a rogue or outsider, yet she's proven she can learn and survive like one. Dawnstar's never liked the idea of having kittypets in her clan, however, she hadn't liked having outsiders in her clan before either. Yet so many non-clanborns had proven themselves as great members of ShadowClan and rose through the ranks.

"Alright, I'll give you your chance; one chance and one alone. You are correct it is an honor to be accepted into a clan let alone mine. The fact that you've survived living in the wild despite your soft background is the only reason I'm giving you this chance. You'll start as an apprentice. You'll take the name Firepaw. You get lazy and you're getting the boot, and it'll be your job to prove yourself to my clan."
[You can submit her to ShadowClan. If you have a mentor you'd like for her put it in the form otherwise Dawnstar will choose one for her at the next clan meeting.]

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Today, 12:58 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

She smelt her before she spotted her. The molly that was creeping around in her territory. As the cat was coming towards her, Dawnstar parted her maw and tasted the air, breathing in the stale scent of predators until she picked up the fresh foreign scent that belonged to outsiders.

"Come here now. If I had to hunt you down it will turn very unpleasant." The giant she-cat dragged her large claws across the forest floor when she turned to face the direction of the scent. "Very bold of you to come towards me. Have you come to die?" Dawnstar's tail swayed behind her while waiting for the cat to come into her line of sight.

"Toad" | 14 moons | Loner, mother-to-be

The fur on her back bristled at the sound of another cat. This cat was threatening her! Normally, Toad would be ready to put up a fight but she had her kits to worry about this time, not to mention any other Clan cats who'd show up. Cautiously, the tortie crept out of the underbrush and came face to face with a giant she-cat. She sat on the forest floor, purposely showing off her very pregnant belly. She lowered her head, her dark tail wrapping around her front paws as she tried to appear as small and non-threatening as possible, hoping this Clan cat would show mercy.

"I'm not looking for a fight," she mewed softly, meeting the much taller she-cat's eyes. Despite the other cat's harsh gaze, Toad's own expression remained neutral with just a hint of a smile. "I only need a safe place to have my kits. If you wish to hunt me, so be it. But I doubt there's any sport or glory in hunting down an exhausted soon-to-be mother."
Old Today, 01:32 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Dawnstar sat down and observed the younger cat as she showed off to the best of her ability. This was a little different from the usual mousebrains that come over begging and have nothing to show for it. Dawnstar was mostly interested in her stalking. The molly's paws were undetectable by sound, she barely moved the leaves below them.

"Fascinating." Dawnstar's eyes roved over the molly's pelt. The orange was a bit bright, but she'd blend in with the darkness better than some cats among her clan."You do have some good qualities to become a ShadowClanner, I'll admit. Why are you looking to join the clans?" It was rare to find cats that were made for stalking and stealth. Usually, it had to be taught, but Frog seemed to have a gift for it.

So she didn't set out due to kin and her young age. She didn't look all that old so she supposed that made sense. Dawnstar was unsurprised to hear that twolegs separated the she-cat from her siblings. She has heard more than once from feeling queens and whatnot that it was typical for twolegs to do that with cats. It was disturbing, the mere idea of being handed off to some strange twoleg without kin you grew up.

She only left after she had nothing left to keep her with her twolegs. It still bothered Dawnstar, but the logic was sound as to why she didn't show up sooner. She had survived the last couple of moons alone and without a mentor or warrior to look after her. She wasn't born a rogue or outsider, yet she's proven she can learn and survive like one. Dawnstar's never liked the idea of having kittypets in her clan, however, she hadn't liked having outsiders in her clan before either. Yet so many non-clanborns had proven themselves as great members of ShadowClan and rose through the ranks.

"Alright, I'll give you your chance; one chance and one alone. You are correct it is an honor to be accepted into a clan let alone mine. The fact that you've survived living in the wild despite your soft background is the only reason I'm giving you this chance. You'll start as an apprentice. You'll take the name Firepaw. You get lazy and you're getting the boot, and it'll be your job to prove yourself to my clan."
[You can submit her to ShadowClan. If you have a mentor you'd like for her put it in the form otherwise Dawnstar will choose one for her at the next clan meeting.]

Frog
female | she/her | loner | kitty softpaws tier 1

Frog’s eyes sparkled as she sat up again. “To be entirely honest, I’m lonely. I want something bigger to do with my life than.. this.”

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 02:41 AM.