Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:18 AM
Aphrodite's Character's Bio
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:16 AM
Sushangsuan's Character...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 01:47 AM
Never have I ever game!
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:46 AM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:44 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"I don't know where you heard this rumor," each word was like ice, cold and sharp. "But no one was exiled over merely speaking to another Clan. I suggest you stop spreading this falsehood at once, Hawkthorn." Wolfhive was disappointed in Hawkthorn's behavior, to say the least. But there was always something with him, wasn't there?

[ @Badwolf @Bluest+r~ ]
Hawkthorn turned and spotted Wolfhive. "Oh!" He gasped and dipped his head. "Sincere apologises Wolfhive." Hawkthorn meowed, not feeling embarrassed at all. Atleast he was able to drop the subject of Antpaw's mentor!

@Badwolf - Antpaw

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Of course it was Wolfhive again. He seemed to pop his head up into every cat's beeswax. Maybe they should stop talking in the clearing from now on and instead look for somewhere else. It wasn't that Antpaw didn't respect the hornet, he just really annoyed him sometimes; he and his father had barely talked a few sentences, and besides, it wasn't spreading falsehoods if the information was true! Antpaw notices Wolfhive doesn't deny the fact that Vinekit was demoted, which only makes him believe this more. So Vinekit didn't merely speak to another clan, it must have been worse. Spreading private secrets about the clan, maybe?

Antpaw's eyes narrow, and his fur stands up from the tension. He glances at his father. He's happy to see that Hawkthorn isn't nervous or embarrassed- see, this was his dad! A proud warrior.

Antpaw also dips his head in greeting towards Wolfhive. It's a short and customary, and just enough that he won't be scolded for being disrespectful. He didn't want to have the cat yowl his ears off again.

Tags:
@BEAR. /Wolfhive
@Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 09:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Antpaw wasn't the issue this time - a surprise really given past incidents. Wolfhive's focus was on Hawkthorn, weary. Since Vinepaw's exile hadn't been publicly announced to the Clan, Wolfhive was at a loss for the origins of this nonsense - but he'd squash it at once.

He debated discussing the exile but decided if anyone would it'd be Bumblestar. Not some cats making assumptions because she didn't return to camp. "Right now, the only thing you should know is that if you see her, send her off. She's exiled until the end of next moon and has to speak with me to have her spot in our Clan reinstated. If Bumblestar wishes to share more details on this she will, but I do not want to hear more gossip minimalizing the severity of an exile."

Talking to another cat... seriously. Wolfhive shook his head and departed from the duo; maybe he'd find some ragweed. He felt like he needed an energy boost.

[ @Badwolf @Bluest+r~ ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

[Antpaw]

Severity whatnot, why would they want to send off Vinekit? She made such bad mistakes that she even had to be exiled, and it likely involved other clans. Antpaw doesn't know what story behind her meeting another clan cat is, but he doesn't really care, he only cares that his dad was right. Vinekit was exiled. One less noisy idiot in that crowded elder's den.

Antpaw eyes the clearing and waits until Wolfhive is fully gone before meowing, "Dad, I think we should talk somewhere else next time. Some cats just don't know what the word 'private' means." His words have a sharp edge to them, and he rolls his eyes.

Tags: @Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn

Last edited by Badwolf; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post

[Antpaw]

Severity whatnot, why would they want to send off Vinekit? She made such bad mistakes that she even had to be exiled, and it likely involved other clans. Antpaw doesn't know what story behind her meeting another clan cat is, but he doesn't really care, he only cares that his dad was right. Vinekit was exiled. One less noisy idiot in that crowded elder's den.

Antpaw eyes the clearing and waits until Wolfhive is fully gone before meowing, "Dad, I think we should talk somewhere else next time. Some cats just don't know what the word 'private' means." His words have a sharp edge to them, and he rolls his eyes.

Tags: @Bluest+r~ /Hawkthorn
Hawkthorn nodded. He looked around and cringed. "Where? We surely can't go in the warrior den." He meowed and looked at Flowernose in her nest. "We'll be having the Flowernose treatment start all over again!" Hawkthorn hissed quietly and narrowed his eyes.

The nursery was a no. Clearing a definite no, with Wolfhive lurking around. Not the warrior den or elder's den. DEFINITELY not the leader den!!

you can't hide [VA] ~ The Group of Wild ~ My Farmhouse! ~ Characters ~ Join Beachclan!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!
Old Yesterday, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

Hawkthorn nodded. He looked around and cringed. "Where? We surely can't go in the warrior den." He meowed and looked at Flowernose in her nest. "We'll be having the Flowernose treatment start all over again!" Hawkthorn hissed quietly and narrowed his eyes.

The nursery was a no. Clearing a definite no, with Wolfhive lurking around. Not the warrior den or elder's den. DEFINITELY not the leader den!!

[Antpaw]

Antpaw hesitates. "Good point." He admits. The clearing was the best place to meet up and chat, and he wasn't about to hide like a rat with his father in the nursery or warrior's den, no. They were both prouder than that, and they didn't have anything to be ashamed of. It was just that someone kept listening in.

"By Starclan, cats can't even have a private conversation anymore." He grumbles, trying to think of their previous topic. What was it again? Vinekit? Antpaw glances at Hawkthorn, to see if he has anything more or else to say. If not, he'll pad back to the elder's den. Urgh. He hopes they fix the apprentice dens soon.