Today 06:57 AM
A funky litttle question.
Last post by marshy
Today 06:52 AM

Old August 28th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: [P] Eternal Darkness - Chatroom for those involved in the plot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post
I will. Though, how should she react when Clove and Silent come by? She'll most likely be sitting at the edge of the clearing, in the shadows, watching everything and everyone, wrapped up in her thoughts simultaneously. (she does this a lot).

We have to figure out what their relationships are like.

I noticed that Shade and Silent are similar, they both are kind of quiet and not liking to socialize much. Though Shade has her ambitions. Shade also doesn't like really loud cats, or overenthusiastic cats.
@twizzypaw
I guess we’ll shape it as we have them interact more often :]

And yeah, Shade and Silent are very similar!

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old August 28th, 2024, 08:50 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
I guess we’ll shape it as we have them interact more often :]

And yeah, Shade and Silent are very similar!
@twizzypaw

alr!
My CharacterHub
Old August 28th, 2024, 10:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Ok! Hi! So! I was going to drop this on the finder, but then y'all let me into your little chat group thingy so I figured I'd pop it here instead!

Shrew's been around for multiple IRL years with one missing spell, and I feel like his history could tie in pretty interestingly to your plot? Up to y'all obviously, but I'm just going to.....barf all my words out there.

He was still an apprentice when Dawnstar came to power, and was close to her former apprentice Blackhaze who turned against her, and in conjunction with a few other cats tried to start a rebellion. Shrew was part of this and was sort of dating Black's sister Foggybrook, who wasn't aware of what was going on. When the rebellion got squashed & Black was killed he kept his mouth shut, but having been generally cheerful before became much more serious and solemn and snappish as he was rather paranoid that he wouldn't be able to protect Foggy and himself.

Around the time he got his warrior name he also became big rivals with two brothers Frogfang and Fiercefire, which led to him being even more paranoid about general life and extra grumpy, plus doing a lot of battle training/fighting with them. He eventually found a new mate, Lilyheart, and had kits and sort of forced himself into being more friendly for their sake, but was definitely a very vigilant fellow still.

Now that they're all missing and he's been out of the clan for a while and thinks that the rebellion thing is largely forgotten, Shrew is back to more easygoing seeing as its only himself he has to keep safe. He's always been a bit of a flirter/charmer but I'm letting that have more airtime, and he's generally more of an earlier version of himself who didn't have rivals plotting on his downfall and a bunch of cats to protect. That being said he'll always be suspicious of Dawnstar despite being an enforcer, though he's smart enough to keep it under wraps.

I'm not sure what you'd want to do with him, whether he simply be Shadepaw's mentor who enables in any way you would like me to or whether he tries to chat up Clove (he's about 40 moons) or she tries to manipulate him in any way or some combination of the above. We can just spitball for the moment? @snowflake. @twizzypaw @Starphobia

Last edited by gs29513; August 28th, 2024 at 10:20 PM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 10:47 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Ok! Hi! So! I was going to drop this on the finder, but then y'all let me into your little chat group thingy so I figured I'd pop it here instead!

Shrew's been around for multiple IRL years with one missing spell, and I feel like his history could tie in pretty interestingly to your plot? Up to y'all obviously, but I'm just going to.....barf all my words out there.

He was still an apprentice when Dawnstar came to power, and was close to her former apprentice Blackhaze who turned against her, and in conjunction with a few other cats tried to start a rebellion. Shrew was part of this and was sort of dating Black's sister Foggybrook, who wasn't aware of what was going on. When the rebellion got squashed & Black was killed he kept his mouth shut, but having been generally cheerful before became much more serious and solemn and snappish as he was rather paranoid that he wouldn't be able to protect Foggy and himself.

Around the time he got his warrior name he also became big rivals with two brothers Frogfang and Fiercefire, which led to him being even more paranoid about general life and extra grumpy, plus doing a lot of battle training/fighting with them. He eventually found a new mate, Lilyheart, and had kits and sort of forced himself into being more friendly for their sake, but was definitely a very vigilant fellow still.

Now that they're all missing and he's been out of the clan for a while and thinks that the rebellion thing is largely forgotten, Shrew is back to more easygoing seeing as its only himself he has to keep safe. He's always been a bit of a flirter/charmer but I'm letting that have more airtime, and he's generally more of an earlier version of himself who didn't have rivals plotting on his downfall and a bunch of cats to protect. That being said he'll always be suspicious of Dawnstar despite being an enforcer, though he's smart enough to keep it under wraps.

I'm not sure what you'd want to do with him, whether he simply be Shadepaw's mentor who enables in any way you would like me to or whether he tries to chat up Clove (he's about 40 moons) or she tries to manipulate him in any way or some combination of the above. We can just spitball for the moment? @snowflake. @twizzypaw @Starphobia
Wow, thank you for filling us in!! I love how this is working out so far; yeah, Shrewstep's backstory would be so fun to incorporate and maybe continue where the rebellion left off eventually?!? And Clovepool is 30 moons, I think it can be a fun dynamic where Clove gets close to Shrew since he's her daughter's mentor and she learns about his past and they both scheme something possibly??? And yes to the manipulation! Love all these ideas, I'm on board!!

@snowflake.
@Starphobia