Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 10:12 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 10:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:05 AM
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:05 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw

Fast Learner Tier 3 - 36 / 100

Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw's emerald eyes flicked between Dusklion and her mentor, Adderstrike, before she dipped her head respectfully to Dusklion. "I didn't mean to suggest you would lead us somewhere unsafe, Dusklion," she meowed, her voice steady but respectful. "I just wanted to be sure that all angles are considered, especially when it comes to the younger ones."

She exchanged a quick glance with Adderstrike, seeking reassurance from her mentor. "Setting up barriers sounds like a good plan," she continued, her tone becoming more confident. "I'd be happy to help with that if needed. I know how important it is to create a secure environment for everyone, especially in a new location."

[ @Fish // // @occultation // @taillow - wow dusklion just be mean to her. it was only a suggestion ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

A chuckle left her at Willowtail's offer of giving her the first big fish. "Nah, save it for the queens 'n kits - 'M sure the little furballs would love to hear the story of how you managed to catch the biggest fish in the entire stream!" Anticipation at the thought of being able to fish again - it was an integral part of RiverClan and she was glad that the idea for the camp they had in mind would be near lots of water sources.

Her question about going on patrols once they settled into their new camp was met with a nod and a flick of her ear as Dusklion glanced ahead at her brother. "Yeah. I plan on sendin' 'em out once we get settled to make sure the scent markers staff fresh." She was glad to have volunteers already for it; organizing patrols could sometimes be a headache with how many cats the Clan had.

With the growing group, the dark tabby wondered if her brother would send any of them home - but it seemed like they were all coming along. Part of her was worried that by taking so many cats it would be harder to get things done, but she didn't see the need to voice that unless it became an issue. Flicking her tail in farewell to Willowtail and trotting up ahead to flank Fades, she glanced behind them at the group of cats. There was obvious discontent at the mention of a cliffside camp.

Looking at Adds and Primrosepaw first [ @Fish @paedyn ] Dusklion blinked. "We wouldn't lead the Clan somewhere dangerous - that's why were scoutin' first," the deputy couldn't help but let some of the annoyance she felt at the suggestion seep into her tone as Adds and her apprentice were the first to speak up about it. "If we can find a place that steadily leads up to an area near the cliffs 'n is safe enough without any steep drops, I don't see how kits would be in danger. 'Sides, 'm sure whatever we do find'll need to be set up - barriers 'n such - if there aren't any."

Gaze shifting to Willowtail [ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ], she added, "Huntin' isn't meant to be around camp, 'n if we can climb up to it we can climb down to it. We're not lettin' go of all our territory, just the parts where the stink of the other Clans likely won't ever come out." The last part was said with a snort of amusement and a flick of her tail as she faced forward, letting the salty ocean breeze hit her face.

More cats started to whine about the dangers of falling off and Dusklion was glad she was at the front so she could roll her eyes without any of them seeing. The amount of faith the Clan seemed to have in them was obvious; none. "You'd think we're leadin' 'em to their deaths or somethin' instead of a new camp that the other Clans don't know about 'n can't wreck like the old one," she muttered, quietly so that only her brother could hear her. Part of the idea of having a camp near the cliff was the steady structure of rock that could be used to make dens, and make it harder for enemies, if stars forbid they were ever invaded again, to destroy and dismantle.

"...Have you heard from anyone in StarClan since we returned?" Dusklion was curious about this as they continued along, keeping her voice low still for just Fades to hear. Her blue eyes glanced around as they continued, senses alert for any signs of danger. Just as she spoke though, the sound of a twig snapping drew her attention. Immediately on alert, she flicked her tail to signal to her brother. "Gonna check that out..." And just like that she slipped away from the group through the undergrowth, pulling herself free of them and bounding towards where she thought she had heard the sound.

There was... nothing there. Even as Dusklion peered around, slowing her pace. Despite seeing nothing she... didn't feel alone.

[ @occultation @dino. [ no rush on goose since my phone a friend is still in process LOL ]

[ gentle reminder that dusklion's opinions are IC and do not reflect my own; please do not take them as such ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"Dusklion, me and you know both well enough that kits will do ANYTHING to get themselves into trouble and with a cliff near us I can see some kits getting the bright idea that they think they will show how cool and capable they are by trying to climb down. 'Fadin' Dusk' gonna make me warrior after dis!' or something of the likes." Adderstrike rolled her eyes at the thought of kits who acted like that. Kits could be very stupid at times and they needed to prepare for it. "I think just some in case learning would be good if we can't find somewhere as gradual as a slope as we could wish for or its steep enough a kit won't get hurt going down but is too small to get back up without the knowledge of how to climb well. I don't think we are going to set up anywhere dangerous just better to be safe than sorry I suppose." Adderstrike sighed the last bit out hoping that she would be understood as more leaning to be cautious of the future than thinking that they were being lead to a death trap. If they choose to live in the mountains **instead of return back 'home' climbing lessons would be something that Adderstrike would be gunning hard for everyone but maybe some basics for kiddos would be a good idea. With that Adderstrike glanced over to Primrosepaw with a soft smile. She neglected to give her apprentice much attention during this discussion, hopefully this supporting each other ideas would alleviate this feeling?

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 09:48 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace. View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

After giving herself a stretch, Floodsight had joined the others. The silverish cream warrior felt stiff from sitting around too much. Yes, she was already one of the lucky bunch that got to leave a couple times already, hunting and patrolling, but it really wasn't enough. The abandoned twoleg den was far too small for the amount of cats that were constantly talking, moving and shuffling about. It was almost suffocating. She wanted out. Out in the open where the air was fresh and river ran.

They were going to finally find a camp, but one that is not theirs. And the suggestion and aim Fadingstar had gave was a... cliffside? What are we...SkyClan? Floodsight resisted a sigh. As long as there's water, they should be alright. But then again, their time in the mountains surely had taught them to adapt...adapt and survive. Rather than joining the bunch that got scolded by Dusklion, Floodsight kept a calm and neutral face. She'll trust the leader on this decision and pray that they'll be led to a home that is safe, away from harm.

In the distance, was another cat who seemed visibly scared, perhaps also nervous about their new camp. Briskly, Floodsight had made her way over and caught up with Deerspark, slowly matched his pace careful not to spook the other warrior. "Worried?"

[Deerspark]
He, Him\Warrior\26 moons\Riverclan
"Da da da we're dead-"

Purrks: One With The Warren [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Maybe he was thinking too hard. Ha, how deathly unusual of him. Ha, him? Overthinking?! Never in his twenty-six moons of living has he every furiously cried himself to sleep over false possibilities and odd chances that his mind made for him. As fun as it was to dissect things and find a situations in's and out's, it was also an anxiety inducing experience when said cat was steadily losing their grip. Deerspark honestly wasn't sure why he was here, volunteering, but what else could he do? He was a good fighter and strategizer, but never somecat who could charm a crowd. Maybe one cat he could charm, but he hadn't done that in moons. He'd forgotten the structure of a nice flowing conversation, but he never forgot the lifespan of his favorite moths (or day span rather).

Deerspark himself began to zone out, though he was cautious enough to not fall over or anything. So, when Floodsight suddenly addressed him, the lengthy tom felt his thin fur spike. His sage eyes turned to the other warrior and they were glossy with bewilderment. Worried? If she meant worried did she mean worried about how in the world rabbits possibly survived anywhere outside the forest kind of worried? Yes, his mind did wander to that. How? He couldn't remember. But, he could assume that Floodsight was referring to the territory move.

The tom allowed an easy smile to stretch onto his maw, a genuine one. "Is it... That. Obvious?" He chuckled airlessly before rubbing the back of his forepaw with his muzzle. He assumed they'd be walking more now, but honestly, Deerspark had no idea what had happened while he was mindlessly thinking himself into circles. But it was an interesting question. Floodsight had a right to think he was worried, but he wasn't. The cats that made up his whole world already went up and left without him, not even a goodbye. Now that they were gone, Riverclan was just another place to Deerspark. His house, but not his home. Sure, maybe his viewpoint would actually change if he took a chance to talk to other cats for once, but he was terribly bad at talking (go figure). Plus, Deerspark was all for new environments, especially if it distracted him from what could've been.

The warrior stared of into space as he thought, leaving uncomfortable air between him and Floodsight. It took him one awkward glance in her direction to realize she was still there. "Ack... Sorry. I uh. Zoned out. But uh. I'm okay... Not worried. Erm, could be fun?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

[ The rest of the Clan should continue on with what they've been doing! When it's time for everyone else to move on to the next stage of this roleplay, I'll tag all participants and make a formal event post ]

Fadingstar felt annoyance creep through his pelt as cats began questioning his choice to look for a cliffside camp. Did they think he and the rest of the high ranks were stupid? Was successfully leading them through two of the hardest moons in RiverClan's history not enough to prove that they knew what they were doing?

He looked behind him to grumble about them not being mouse-brains, but Dusklion beat him to it. He wanted to add his two mice tails, but before he could she suddenly darted off into the distance.

Fadingstar's ears perked up immediately; either she was being reckless again and chasing after nothing significant, or there was something out there that needed addressing. Head swiveling around to find Duskleaf, his eyes eventually settled on the Head Lionheart.

"Duskleaf!" he called, voice sharp and loud. "Keep the group here for a moment while I go see what Dusklion's after. Anyone causes you any trouble, send them home."

With that, the black-and-orange tom took off after Dusklion. She'd better not be getting herself into some kind of trouble again!

Just before he caught up with her, a sudden chill overcame him. It had his pawsteps slowing significantly, a sense of dread filling him. Was this somehow connected to his poisoning? He'd felt chills from that... but he was healed now, wasn't he? Poison didn't work like that... right?

Accompanying the dread was an irresistible pull in a specific direction, further away from where the group was. Out toward the further parts of Rugged Range, not far from the edges of RiverClan's current territory. Where the cliffs turned more inviting, the ground going from rock to (mostly) grass.

What was going on?

By now he'd reached Dusklion, although his eyes were fixed on some unseen point in the distance. It almost felt as if he were looking into another pair of eyes out there, except unlike his own, these eyes were distinctly not of this plane.

"I feel... something," he said quietly, his voice sounding displaced. "I can't... turn my paws away from it."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.