Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Naila
Today 10:08 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:05 PM
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:05 PM
Burningpaw Relationships...
by ollie
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:04 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SpiderPaw
Male | 12 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Mentor: Bristle’Thorn | Posts: 77/100
sleek, small black tom with sapphire eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: Flock Together T2 [ACTIVE]
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Other cats seemed to be practically dying in the heat, but oh how he loved it! He has rather short fur and the heat didn’t over-whelm him. The feeling in the sun pounding down on his was nice. Like a warm, comfy hug (though he didn’t like hugs from many other cats, the suns warmth was nice). He was comfortably sprawled out in a rather bright spot in the clearing, enjoying being by himself in his own thoughts.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 08:02 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackbirdpaw
3 / 100

Blackbirdpaw listened intently, her brown eyes wide with focus as Bristlethorn laid out the expectations and training plan. The firm tone of her mentor didn’t intimidate her; instead, it fueled her excitement. This was what she had been waiting for — real training, a path to becoming a strong warrior.

“Respect and dedication, got it,” she repeated, nodding to show she understood. “No distractions during training, I promise. I’m ready to give it my all!” Her tail flicked with eagerness, though she kept it low, mindful of not letting her energy spill over into being too hyper.

When Bristlethorn mentioned starting with hunting and tracking, Blackbirdpaw’s ears perked up even more. She loved the idea of learning how to track prey and the thrill of the hunt. The progression to combat, stealth, and advanced techniques made her paws itch with anticipation.

“I’m excited to learn everything, Bristlethorn,” she meowed with enthusiasm. “And if I ever need to learn flaying, I’ll definitely ask Dawnstar. But I think I’m in good paws with you for everything else!” She grinned, eager to start her first lesson.

[ @Rowan ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Characters´ Purrks will be listed in their posts.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 08:03 AM.
Old Today, 02:45 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

Sunpaw existed.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan Main Roleplay | paedyn´s characters!

Characters´ Purrks will be listed in their posts.
Old Today, 06:53 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Mothcloud sat
Fallenmoon sat
Meadowwhisper sighed

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 08:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

She was going to get straight to the point here. Marigoldpaw had done a lot of nothing since joining ShadowClan - as far as Lostspark was aware - and the lithe grey enforcer was not very impressed. Might as well get some probably much-needed information out of the ex-RiverClanner.

After locating the large black feline, Lostspark slunk over, amber hues fixating on her scarred Clanmate. "What herbs do you know? List them for me, I want to know those which I am not aware of."

[ @Madelaine - Marigoldpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 09:04 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Shadepaw
Pure black pelt; dark mackerel markings; amber eyes
She/her || 6 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice
Agatha Kitty - Silver Tongue - Shadow Fiend
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 4/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw sat at the edge of the clearing, letting the shadows fall on her pelt, her amber eyes glinting from the darkness. She had yet to receive training since she became an apprentice. Hopefully it would begin soon. All the better to get more experience, get better. She would become the greatest warrior. She would make Clovepool proud. No longer waiting and watching. Though, that seemed to be what she was doing just now. Like always. She let out a faint hiss of exasperation. She could see some of the other apprentices meeting with their mentors already. So where was Shrewstep? It was okay... She could be patient. She was excellent at being patient, after all.
---

@twizzypaw - Clovepool
@Starphobia - Silentpaw
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 09:26 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Shadepaw
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 4/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw sat at the edge of the clearing, letting the shadows fall on her pelt, her amber eyes glinting from the darkness. She had yet to receive training since she became an apprentice. Hopefully it would begin soon. All the better to get more experience, get better. She would become the greatest warrior. She would make Clovepool proud. No longer waiting and watching. Though, that seemed to be what she was doing just now. Like always. She let out a faint hiss of exasperation. She could see some of the other apprentices meeting with their mentors already. So where was Shrewstep? It was okay... She could be patient. She was excellent at being patient, after all.
---

@twizzypaw - Clovepool
@Starphobia - Silentpaw

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[1/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
As Silentpaw settled himself down to thoroughly groom himself, he felt the strange feeling someone was around him, almost as if the shadows were stalking him themselves. But then again, this was ShadowClan. He could expect a playful kit to jump out of the shadows at anytime.
He scanned the clearing, just in case, finding nothing. Strange. Maybe it was a warrior, or a playful kit with jet black fur. And he only knew one cat in ShadowClan that had black fur, at least one cat he was familiar with.
Maybe it wasn't a playful kit at all.
Despite his mind telling him it was most definitely the cat he was thinking of, he refused to trust it. There were so many more black-furred ShadowClan cats. Surely it can't be the one cat he was thinking of.
Maybe it wasn't a cat at all, maybe it was just his mind that was playing tricks on him, that there was someone out here. He flicked his short tail in mild frustration. Oh, what was he thinking? He could care less about this "mysterious cat". There were so many more things he could possibly care about as of now.
He licked his paw and ran it over his ears, the frustrated tail flicking continuing.
What could he care about right now? Maybe his currently duties as an apprentice. Ugh. More work. It was nice back when he was Silentkit. Sure, there were annoying kits pestering him left and right, but at least he got to live without a care in the world.
And why hasn't he started training already? It wasn't his fault he was aprenticed a little later that normal.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 09:40 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[1/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
As Silentpaw settled himself down to thoroughly groom himself, he felt the strange feeling someone was around him, almost as if the shadows were stalking him themselves. But then again, this was ShadowClan. He could expect a playful kit to jump out of the shadows at anytime.
He scanned the clearing, just in case, finding nothing. Strange. Maybe it was a warrior, or a playful kit with jet black fur. And he only knew one cat in ShadowClan that had black fur, at least one cat he was familiar with.
Maybe it wasn't a playful kit at all.
Despite his mind telling him it was most definitely the cat he was thinking of, he refused to trust it. There were so many more black-furred ShadowClan cats. Surely it can't be the one cat he was thinking of.
Maybe it wasn't a cat at all, maybe it was just his mind that was playing tricks on him, that there was someone out here. He flicked his short tail in mild frustration. Oh, what was he thinking? He could care less about this "mysterious cat". There were so many more things he could possibly care about as of now.
He licked his paw and ran it over his ears, the frustrated tail flicking continuing.
What could he care about right now? Maybe his currently duties as an apprentice. Ugh. More work. It was nice back when he was Silentkit. Sure, there were annoying kits pestering him left and right, but at least he got to live without a care in the world.
And why hasn't he started training already? It wasn't his fault he was aprenticed a little later that normal.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Shadepaw
Mentor: Shrewstep • Post Count: 5/100 • ProfileBio

Shadepaw was watching the clearing in her spot, as she was thinking those things. She could see the hustle of camp, warriors coming and going, apprentices talking to their mentors, and so on. Watching them made her feel bitter that she hadn't gotten as much time with Shrewstep yet. Sure, he had promised her that he'd take her on a tour, and it was understandable that it wasn't right away. After all, she had only just gotten apprenticed. But still. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a very familiar calico pelt. Silentpaw. She narrowed her eyes. She supposed it wasn't surprising that he was here, after all they were in the same clan. She didn't want to go talk to him. He looked annoyed. She didn't want to get snapped at. Besides, she liked her spot. She could sit here all day, in the shadows, and nobody would notice her. Just how she liked it. She opted to remain, though her eyes stayed on Silentpaw.

---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 09:41 PM.