Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Fishkit Mentor finder
by Spider
Last post by Spider
Today 11:45 AM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 11:42 AM
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:37 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Clamfish
Today 11:33 AM
♥︎ Rowan’s Art Contest ♥︎
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:31 AM

Old August 27th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Turtle Dove, Silent Love [ Training ]

~ Turtlepaw ~
|| She/her | ShC Apprentice ||

Requirements
2 months existed
100+ Posts

Hunting Lesson | X
Battle Lesson | X | x,
Stealth Lesson | X

Additional Learning

Territory Tour | X
Ambush Training | X
Swimming | X
Fishing | X
Tree Climbing | X
Flaying | X

Other

2/2 Meetings Attended | X X |
1/1 Gatherings Attended | X |
2/3 Events Attended | X X X |

0/1 Hunting Patrols | X |
0/1 Herb Patrols | X |
1/1 Border Patrols | X |

Last Updated:
Aug 27, 2024
Note: Not all lessons put in yet

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; August 28th, 2024 at 06:31 PM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 05:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: Turtle Dove, Silent Love [ Training ]

~ Turtlepaw ~

Turtlepaw stepped out into the clearing of the camp. She was honestly still getting used to the change in setting, a part of her misses the old camp. It was the one she was planning to succeed Dawnstar in and then lead the clan in! And now it was gone and they were here, not that this one was worse. It was just different. She was still getting used to it, but she didn't have time to watch the bugs flutter. She still wanted to lead one day, regardless of what camp her clan is in at that point, and that meant she needed to get some training from hopefully a more involved mentor than her old one. Stormtail. That was who she was assigned to at the most recent meeting.

Amber eyes crossed through the space and eventually landed on the Molly. Turtlepaw as still pretty unsure of what to make of her new mentor, though her expectations were beyond low from the mentor Turtlepaw had before Storm tail so if the Molly did manage to live up to them than perhaps Stormtail shouldn't be a warrior at all. The calico huffed and with a brief flick of her tail, Turtlepaw padded over to Stormtail. "Stormtail. I was assigned to you last meeting and now that the dreadful ban is over, I wanted to go out and practice my hunting." The she-apprentice mewed bluntly as she watched Stormtail carefully.
[ @Bluest+r~ - Stormtail ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 28th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Your Local Spider

~ Turtlepaw ~

Perhaps it wasn't just for training that the apprentice found herself peering in the deputy of her clan's position nearby in the clearing. What was Mistlewhisker even doing? Calling patrols maybe? Turtlepaw had only been on one patrol, and even though she didn't go with her assigned patrol partners her experience with the Queen of Mean was much better in the long run. Dawnstar was... well Dawnstar. It was honestly difficult for Turtlepaw to put into words her thoughts on her leader. For one, she always felt the need to prove herself to not only Dawnstar but to the other high ranks and to her fellow clan mates, having been brought in as an outsider rather than a clan born cat... and on top of that, Turtlepaw wanted to succeed Dawnstar one day, one day. Her thoughts turned briefly to Meadowpaw and how the other apprentice shared similar goals, Turtlepaw got to her paws after giving her chest fur a couple last licks and then started in Mistlewhisker's direction.

She had heard from the ramblings of her fellow apprentices that the deputy held a skill that Turtlepaw certainly didn't envy her for, but would be important nonetheless. Especially if some of the apprentices also held the ability, Turtlepaw was terrified of water, but she was just as scared of letting that get in her way of failing or falling behind her clan mates... so she walked up to the deputy. "M-Mistlewhisker," The calico spoke to the dark feline, and silently cursed at her stuttering. If she was scared of just the thought of water, she would be useless in case they would ever have to face Riverclan again. She refused to let that happen, this was necessary. "I was wondering if you could teach me how to swim? The other apprentices have been talking about having gone on similar lessons and I can't fall behind them." The second half was more so comforting the calico about this decision than it was to explain her thought process to the deputy.
[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Old August 28th, 2024, 06:30 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: In Love

@Oliver

Meadowwhisper wandered, the black and ginger she-cat spotted Turtlepaw and meowed, "Hey kid, need some help training? Haven't seen you go out at all today." Meadowwhisper meowed, the she-cat's green eyes studying the apprentice for a moment. Perhaps she could see what the apprentice- or Turtlepaw- had already trained for. Perhaps she'd find out something "shocking" and there mentor wasn't training them. Nobody knew anymore. "If your mentors cool with it, I can take you out. If not then I'll deal with my ears being bit off, saves you the trouble" The senior warrior grumbled, streching gently as she waited for the apprentice to respond. She knew most of the cats in Shadowclan, well they didn't know her but she watched, she watched always and everywhere. Meadowwhisper blinked as she spotted a shadow in the sky, perhaps a dumb bird flittiling to close to there camp, she'd bound to catch it later, or some cat will. Whatever. Meadowwhisper sat, wrapping her long giner tail around her jet black paws.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; August 28th, 2024 at 06:31 PM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Your Local Spider

~ Turtlepaw ~

Turtlepaw looked up from her sitting position besides the apprentice den. The calico had been waiting outside of the door for some time watching the entrance to the camp for any signs of her mentor returning from a patrol or whatever the reasoning behind her leaving... or maybe Stormtail was in the warriors den and Turtlepaw just missed her? Though she didn't think she was so unobservant, so assumed the other Molly must be out of camp. Her amber eyes lifted to a senior warrior by the name of Meadowwhisper, it reminded her briefly of Meadowpaw, before the calico focused on the words being spoken to her.

Hmph, Turtlepaw narrowed her eyes a bit and then flicked her tail as she watched the warriors through their unnecessary monologue. After all, you could just keep at 'hey do you want training?' not using implications that- you know what. Nevermind. The calico let it go though she wanted to bite back at the thought of this cat thinking she was lazy because her mentor was too busy to take her out. "I would like some training thank you. Perhaps some stealth training?"
[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - Meadowwhisper ]

Old August 28th, 2024, 08:20 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

~ Turtlepaw ~

Turtlepaw looked up from her sitting position besides the apprentice den. The calico had been waiting outside of the door for some time watching the entrance to the camp for any signs of her mentor returning from a patrol or whatever the reasoning behind her leaving... or maybe Stormtail was in the warriors den and Turtlepaw just missed her? Though she didn't think she was so unobservant, so assumed the other Molly must be out of camp. Her amber eyes lifted to a senior warrior by the name of Meadowwhisper, it reminded her briefly of Meadowpaw, before the calico focused on the words being spoken to her.

Hmph, Turtlepaw narrowed her eyes a bit and then flicked her tail as she watched the warriors through their unnecessary monologue. After all, you could just keep at 'hey do you want training?' not using implications that- you know what. Nevermind. The calico let it go though she wanted to bite back at the thought of this cat thinking she was lazy because her mentor was too busy to take her out. "I would like some training thank you. Perhaps some stealth training?"
Meadowwhisper nodded curtly, "Sounds good." She meowed. "If you haven't eaten, eat first. We won't be taking a hunting break unless you manage to impress me that much." Meadowwhisper coldly added, not caring the apprentice thought her words were meaningless, who cared? Meadowwhisper had been through stuff and had a right to her words, even if she hadn't been through things she still would've not cared. Meadowwhisper found it hard to believe the apprentice was being lazy with training, the way they'd seemingly perked up at the sound of training, requesting what they knew they'd like to learn. Hmph, seemed good enough for Meadowwhisper.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 28th, 2024, 09:02 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

~ Turtlepaw ~

Turtlepaw stepped out into the clearing of the camp. She was honestly still getting used to the change in setting, a part of her misses the old camp. It was the one she was planning to succeed Dawnstar in and then lead the clan in! And now it was gone and they were here, not that this one was worse. It was just different. She was still getting used to it, but she didn't have time to watch the bugs flutter. She still wanted to lead one day, regardless of what camp her clan is in at that point, and that meant she needed to get some training from hopefully a more involved mentor than her old one. Stormtail. That was who she was assigned to at the most recent meeting.

Amber eyes crossed through the space and eventually landed on the Molly. Turtlepaw as still pretty unsure of what to make of her new mentor, though her expectations were beyond low from the mentor Turtlepaw had before Storm tail so if the Molly did manage to live up to them than perhaps Stormtail shouldn't be a warrior at all. The calico huffed and with a brief flick of her tail, Turtlepaw padded over to Stormtail. "Stormtail. I was assigned to you last meeting and now that the dreadful ban is over, I wanted to go out and practice my hunting." The she-apprentice mewed bluntly as she watched Stormtail carefully.
Stormtail's head twisted around to face her new apprentice. "Oh." She meowed and nodded. Stormtail's ear twitched at the thought of being a mentor. How exciting! Perhaps some cat will actually talk to her about this. Stormtail gestured to the exit. "Right. Let's head out." She meowed, a little louder. "You first." Stormtail added.

[eek sorry for short post. havent rped as storm in a while]

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake
Old September 5th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

~ Turtlepaw ~

Perhaps it wasn't just for training that the apprentice found herself peering in the deputy of her clan's position nearby in the clearing. What was Mistlewhisker even doing? Calling patrols maybe? Turtlepaw had only been on one patrol, and even though she didn't go with her assigned patrol partners her experience with the Queen of Mean was much better in the long run. Dawnstar was... well Dawnstar. It was honestly difficult for Turtlepaw to put into words her thoughts on her leader. For one, she always felt the need to prove herself to not only Dawnstar but to the other high ranks and to her fellow clan mates, having been brought in as an outsider rather than a clan born cat... and on top of that, Turtlepaw wanted to succeed Dawnstar one day, one day. Her thoughts turned briefly to Meadowpaw and how the other apprentice shared similar goals, Turtlepaw got to her paws after giving her chest fur a couple last licks and then started in Mistlewhisker's direction.

She had heard from the ramblings of her fellow apprentices that the deputy held a skill that Turtlepaw certainly didn't envy her for, but would be important nonetheless. Especially if some of the apprentices also held the ability, Turtlepaw was terrified of water, but she was just as scared of letting that get in her way of failing or falling behind her clan mates... so she walked up to the deputy. "M-Mistlewhisker," The calico spoke to the dark feline, and silently cursed at her stuttering. If she was scared of just the thought of water, she would be useless in case they would ever have to face Riverclan again. She refused to let that happen, this was necessary. "I was wondering if you could teach me how to swim? The other apprentices have been talking about having gone on similar lessons and I can't fall behind them." The second half was more so comforting the calico about this decision than it was to explain her thought process to the deputy.
[ @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker looked down at the apprentice that had approached her, having been lost in thought and staring rather intently at the wall of camp where a late Greenleaf flower had bloomed. The Deputy's long tail swished, the only other indication that she had heard Turtlepaw's request. Ah, so word had gotten around about her rather unusual skill? Mistlewhisker cast a dry thought up towards Thornwing in StarClan. It seemed her old mentor's insistence that she learn skills from other clans was serving her, and the apprentices of ShadowClan, well. The more cats who knew how to swim, the better off they would be in a battle against RiverClan.

"Come, the best place to learn is at the RiverClan border." Now that the fish had returned, they would have to be extra careful. But Mistlewhisker doubted any of them would be stupid enough to cross the border after everything they had gone through at the paws of their own idiocy.

The journey to the Saltmeadow Marsh was uneventful, and soon enough Mistlewhisker was wading into the water, beckoning Turtlepaw to follow. "The first rule of swimming is knowing how to keep your head above water. And knowing that your energy will quickly deplete while swimming." The Deputy waded further, stopping at the point where she assumed Turtlepaw would be just able to stand. "Begin by paddling your front paws in a circular motion, as if you were running. Expand your toes to catch more water and propel yourself further. Do not go deeper until I instruct you to."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old September 18th, 2024, 02:04 PM
Your Local Spider

~ Turtlepaw ~

Impress her that much. What a stuck up warrior. Though Turtlepaw kept the thoughts to herself, she was sure to be at least a bit sassy as she stood up with an annoyed flick of her tail. “I’m ready to head out now, unless you need a moment for your old bones to stop creaking.” She replied haughtily but turned tail and immediately started towards the exit of the camp regardless of Meadowwhisper’s response to the jab at her age. If she wanted to yap about being old and wise then she’ll have to deal with being called old, it's what she wanted Turtlepaw to do after all.

Turtlepaw was going to actually be the best at stealth immediately out of spite. She refused to leave the stuck up warrior unimpressed with her skills because then Meadowwhisper would be just barely barely barely given justification to be even more rude to the apprentice just for existing. One day when Turtlepaw was Turtlestar, she would be sure to remember Meadowwhisper depending on how this lesson goes, it’ll be in a positive or negative light.

Old September 18th, 2024, 02:04 PM
Your Local Spider

~ Turtlepaw ~

Well… Stormtail certainly wasn’t Alderblossom that was for sure. This feline seemed unsure of herself despite being a warrior and a mentor and itw as very likely that Turtlepaw was her first apprentice which was unfortunate. Her first mentor was a dud when it came to lessons and teachings and this one may be a dud because of being inexperienced and a bad teacher. But it was too early even for Turtlepaw to fairly make that judgment. After all, it could be very likely that Stormtail was just a more shy or anxious in general individual.

Alright, where should we go? I’ve been to a couple places but is hunting different depending on where you are in the territory?” Turtlepaw asked curiously as she padded by her mentor and towards the exit of the camp. She expected her mentor to fall in to walking by her side and give more direction on where she wanted to have the lesson because after the move, Turtlepaw hasn’t gone out into many of the new areas at all and had no idea where mostly anything was.