Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Turtle Dove, Silent Love [...
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
Today 06:14 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:13 PM
"Rekindling Through...
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:12 PM

Old Today, 04:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: a sibling for a prickly violet [tc/rc]

TW: Contains some transphobia; this is not a core part of the character. He is acting out of anger and hurt.

S e d g e f l a k e
-- You didn't forget so easily, did you? --

We were children, once. Orphaned when our parents were killed when ThunderClan attacked them when they were out on a walk, ruthlessly slaughtered by Eveningstar's cronies. I held you, I protected you - I promised no harm would ever befall you. No one would hurt you again.

Don't you remember, sister?

I was angry when I found you covered in ThunderClan stench that night, so many moons ago. I confronted you. You had gone off our territory and I assumed treachery, because why else would you not have taken me? You denied it and I pressed, determined for the truth.

You stopped talking to me. It made me angry. I disowned you.

I only grew angrier when you fell into the arms of that.. ThunderClan rat. That tom that whisked you away and lured your heart from our waters. I confronted you that night, sister. Before you left. Did you forget?

When you told me you were leaving for him; that RiverClan had no hope. Our Clan could not be saved. We were a walking pile of debris about to fall off a cliff, and you sought the security of a Clan that was actually stable. I remember.

The next time I saw you, we would be enemies.

... I'm not angry anymore.

I saw you. In the calamity of war, I saw you lunge for one of my Clan-mates. You looked a lot like she did. Fierce, determined.. ready to fight for your Clan.

I know now that you were mislead, and it wasn't your fault. You always had a fire within you that needed to be let out and burn, and ThunderClan gave you that. But RiverClan has been reignited, and our spark can be set ablaze with passion and unity.

So I will implore you, dear sister, to come home. ThunderClan and their queen bee doesn't know you, doesn't understand you, like I do. We can start anew - the true power duo of RiverClan, and make Dusklion and Fadingstar wish their sibling relationship was as strong as ours.

It's very easy. Just say "yes."
-----
His name is Sedgeflake. He is a light gray spotted tabby tom with hazel eyes; specifically, they're green with a hint of yellow and brown to them.

Born and raised RiverClan, Sedgeflake has a lot of pride in his Clan despite their many faults. He was just a kit when their parents left camp to go on a walk, never to return alive as a rogue ThunderClan patrol murdered them. ThunderClan's leadership under Eveningstar had been messy at best, and RiverClan had undergone frequent patrol attacks before Kestrelstar snapped, took Firefly Cove, and raided their camp.

The early drama with ThunderClan has impacted Sedgeflake greatly, as he is distrustful of that Clan and iffy on their intentions. Essentially, anything related to them makes him kind of irrational, and he is quick to jump to assumptions even when things may suggest otherwise. He is fiercely "protective" of his sister and cats he considers to be family, to the point of being practically obsessed. Violetfreckle leaving hurt him greatly, especially when he found out where she was going, and he lashed out in any way he could to make her hurt in return. As a result, he said things he didn't actually mean - including transphobic comments directed toward her to-be partner Bumblestar.

Sedgestorm's plan is simple: as he believes Violetfreckle just needs a new direction in RiverClan, he wants to convince her to return through good ol' fashion manipulation. He wants to make it big in RiverClan and believes he can only do so if she's by his side.

........ Obviously, Violetfreckle has more going for her now and doesn't need this loser. Bonus if she reveals the Kit Plans just to rub it in Sedge's face. He'll be upset, they'll depart, he'll probably try to scheme something... anything.. how can he get her back?

Maybe he needs to kill that Bumblecat.

Cue any fights between RC/TC, Sedge tries to gun for Bumble to kill her. Maybe Violet cuts in to beat him up 8) That's her lady dammit! If kits are involved, he may eventually target them - believing cutting Violet's ties to ThunderClan are the only way to get her back to RiverClan.

Assuming he survives this far, I like the idea of him being knocked out of his obsessive behavior a peg. Violet wants nothing to do with him and RC, and he grows to accept it... begrudgingly. Just good growth for him. Would probably focus his energy on poaching TC kids though.... wouldn't it be a SHAME if Vi lost family to RC!

-----

He might die, he might not - kind of dependent on how things turn out IRP. I'd probably have him be casually active around RC since Wolfhive's my main, largely available to harass you n dino. but I might work on some of his relationships so he has more going for him than just her.

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 05:56 PM.