Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 04:27 PM
Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 04:26 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 04:25 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 04:20 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:19 PM

Old Today, 12:59 PM

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[ female | she/her | 20 moons old]

[ I feel bad to add Bluetide on Berrypaws shoulder ]

Bluetide flicked her tail and smiled" If i'm guessing its either Marigold or Celandine, but hey i think i'm still wrong" she replied and looked at the flower.

her blue eyes examined the flower again but turned to look at Foxleap.
[Aw, I think they'd make a great med cat team!]

Foxleap shook his head, his broad white chest fluffed up before he spoke,"No, you're right on the marigold at least. I went on a hunt for moss and marigold with Wormbite and Lionpaw not too long ago as well. It has golden petals and citrus notes..." he purred confidently, before he tilted his head slightly in self actualization, "Oh wait, Celandine also has yellow petals and citrus notes... Looks like I'm pretty useless here!" He admitted jokingly, smiling widely as he met her gaze, "Earlier, you said being Medicine Cat would be a dream come true... why?"
Old Today, 01:17 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
[Aw, I think they'd make a great med cat team!]

Foxleap shook his head, his broad white chest fluffed up before he spoke,"No, you're right on the marigold at least. I went on a hunt for moss and marigold with Wormbite and Lionpaw not too long ago as well. It has golden petals and citrus notes..." he purred confidently, before he tilted his head slightly in self actualization, "Oh wait, Celandine also has yellow petals and citrus notes... Looks like I'm pretty useless here!" He admitted jokingly, smiling widely as he met her gaze, "Earlier, you said being Medicine Cat would be a dream come true... why?"

[ Yeah they would, I'm applying Bluetide to riverclans medicine cat application so i kinda hope she will be chosen]

Bluetide smiled as she listened to Foxleap" looks like were both pretty useless in this situation" she purred then perked at the question, why is being a Medicine cat a dream come true? Bluetide pondered on that question curiously.

It wasn't long before she spoke up after she sat down"Honestly A warrior is fine but If i was the Medicine cat I feel like i would be Helping the clan more, I love looking at the flowers and herbs, Being a medicine cat and learn about herbs would be cool but i think healing the clan Would be even more better, the feel of helping a clanmate or interacting with them makes me feel really happy" she explained as she began wondering what Foxleap thought about what she said.
Old Today, 01:54 PM

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by *longfire* View Post

[ Yeah they would, I'm applying Bluetide to riverclans medicine cat application so i kinda hope she will be chosen]

Bluetide smiled as she listened to Foxleap" looks like were both pretty useless in this situation" she purred then perked at the question, why is being a Medicine cat a dream come true? Bluetide pondered on that question curiously.

It wasn't long before she spoke up after she sat down"Honestly A warrior is fine but If i was the Medicine cat I feel like i would be Helping the clan more, I love looking at the flowers and herbs, Being a medicine cat and learn about herbs would be cool but i think healing the clan Would be even more better, the feel of helping a clanmate or interacting with them makes me feel really happy" she explained as she began wondering what Foxleap thought about what she said.
[I'm rooting for ya!! ;u;]

Foxleap’s dark amber eyes softened with genuine interest as he listened to Bluetide's words, he tilted his head slightly, his russet fur catching the light as he absorbed what she was saying. If there was one thing he respected, it was anyone with ambition and a strong sense of helping others. Sitting back on his powerful haunches, the larger tom's broad muzzle broke into a gentle smile, "That's very commendable, Bluetide. I have no doubt you can make that happen." He meowed huskily, staring back at her with pools of admiration in his eyes.

Last edited by twizzypaw; Today at 01:54 PM.