Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Primrosepaw with bluetide...
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:21 PM
Drawing FREE ART at 3 AM...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:18 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by *longfire*
Today 01:17 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kayce<3
Today 01:16 PM
between streams and...
by ace.
Last post by ace.
Today 01:11 PM

Old Today, 10:46 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Primrosepaw with bluetide [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator [ Active ]
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]
Go with the Flow [ Active ]
58 / 100

[ Go with the Flow has been activated. ]

Primrosepaw's heart skipped a beat as she saw Bluetide stumble and fall into the water. Instantly, her training and instincts kicked in. "Bluetide!" she yelped, her voice laced with urgency as she darted toward the edge of the water.

Without hesitation, Primrosepaw leaped into the water, her small but agile frame cutting through the current with determination. She swam swiftly toward Bluetide, fighting against the current to reach her. "Hold on, Bluetide! I’m coming!" she called out, her voice steady despite the urgency of the situation.

As she reached Bluetide, Primrosepaw positioned grasped Bluetide by the scruff, trying to support the warrior. She helped Bluetide toward the shore, her claws scraping the ground as she dug in to help push both of them toward safety. "Just keep your head above water and try to stay calm," she instructed, her focus unwavering as she pulled them both closer to solid ground.

[ @*longfire* ]

[ female | she/her | 20 moons old]

Bluetide nearly had her entire head under the water but then felt Primrosepaw, she pushed herself to the surface and gasped for air. Her claws dugs into the dirt and paddled towards the shore.

her claws dug into the dirt as they came onto shore, a sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she sat down" Thank you Primrosepaw for saving me, clumsy of me to not see the rock" she Thanked in a raspy soft tone before coughing out a fish"Hm I suppose i caught our first prey" she joked lightly with a small smile.

[ I added the fish for fun hehe]
Old Today, 11:02 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: Primrosepaw with bluetide [p]

Primrosepaw
59 / 100

Primrosepaw helped Bluetide to the shore, her eyes filled with concern but also relief. As Bluetide sat down, Primrosepaw gave her a reassuring smile. “You’re welcome, Bluetide. I’m just glad you’re okay.” Her own fur was soaked due to saving her companion.

She took a moment to catch her breath, then laughed softly at Bluetide’s joke. “Well, if that’s the kind of catch we get today, I’d say we’ve had quite the adventure!” She settled beside Bluetide, her eyes sparkling with a mix of amusement and pride. “Let’s get you warmed up and then we can get you back to camp to Berrypaw. RiverClan doesn´t need their warriors catching chills, especially when we´ve just returned to our territory, and that makes us vulnerable to the other Clans.”

[ Ultimate Predator has been activated. ]

Primrosepaw´s emerald eyes narrowed, and she sunk her claws into a nearby carp, killing it easily. She dropped it at Bluetide´s paws. ´´Eat that. It will help bring your strength up,´´ She instructed, bending her head to wash the warrior´s fur the wrong way. This way, it would dry quicker and warm her up.

After finishing with Bluetide´s pelt, the apprentice began nicking the spines of the other three fish - a trout, a salmon, and a koi - with a claw, killing them instantly. She grabbed them and placed them into a pile.

[ @*longfire* - mentioned tai for dusk. o7 // @taillow ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 11:15 AM.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Once again making her rounds through the territory with eyes and ears alert was the deputy, a routine that had become common to make sure their territory and land was secure. She wondered if it would ever go away - this newfound feeling to make sure every single member of the Clan was safe. Hawkstar's words echoed in her head on a daily basis, never allowing her to really rest much as far as where her Clanmates' safety was concerned. Dusklion didn't mind though - it kept her mind off other things.

Catching the scent of two cats the dark tabby turned to follow it, stepping out from behind a patch of reeds to see rather soaked versions of Bluetide and Primrosepaw with three fish between them. Glancing over the scene she could guess what must've happened. "You two know you're suppose to just catch the fish, not become them, right?" she snorted, clearly amused as she padded closer. Neither of them appeared too hurt - would just likely need to be warmed up.

"Nothin' broken or bruised, yeah?" Still though, the dark tabby wanted to check just to be sure.

[ @*longfire* @paedyn ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 11:13 AM.
Old Today, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Primrosepaw
59 / 100

Primrosepaw helped Bluetide to the shore, her eyes filled with concern but also relief. As Bluetide sat down, Primrosepaw gave her a reassuring smile. “You’re welcome, Bluetide. I’m just glad you’re okay.” Her own fur was soaked due to saving her companion.

She took a moment to catch her breath, then laughed softly at Bluetide’s joke. “Well, if that’s the kind of catch we get today, I’d say we’ve had quite the adventure!” She settled beside Bluetide, her eyes sparkling with a mix of amusement and pride. “Let’s get you warmed up and then we can get you back to camp to Berrypaw. RiverClan doesn´t need their warriors catching chills, especially when we´ve just returned to our territory, and that makes us vulnerable to the other Clans.”

[ Ultimate Predator has been activated. ]

Primrosepaw´s emerald eyes narrowed, and she sunk her claws into a nearby carp, killing it easily. She dropped it at Bluetide´s paws. ´´Eat that. It will help bring your strength up,´´ She instructed, bending her head to wash the warrior´s fur the wrong way. This way, it would dry quicker and warm her up.

After finishing with Bluetide´s pelt, the apprentice began nicking the spines of the other three fish - a trout, a salmon, and a koi - with a claw, killing them instantly. She grabbed them and placed them into a pile.

[ @*longfire* - mentioned tai for dusk. o7 // @taillow ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Once again making her rounds through the territory with eyes and ears alert was the deputy, a routine that had become common to make sure their territory and land was secure. She wondered if it would ever go away - this newfound feeling to make sure every single member of the Clan was safe. Hawkstar's words echoed in her head on a daily basis, never allowing her to really rest much as far as where her Clanmates' safety was concerned. Dusklion didn't mind though - it kept her mind off other things.

Catching the scent of two cats the dark tabby turned to follow it, stepping out from behind a patch of reeds to see rather soaked versions of Bluetide and Primrosepaw with three fish between them. Glancing over the scene she could guess what must've happened. "You two know you're suppose to just catch the fish, not become them, right?" she snorted, clearly amused as she padded closer. Neither of them appeared too hurt - would just likely need to be warmed up.

"Nothin' broken or bruised, yeah?" Still though, the dark tabby wanted to check just to be sure.

[ @*longfire* @paedyn ]

Bluetide listened to Primrosepaw" yeah lets not show weakness to the other clans" she replied to primrosepaw then watched her hunt a carp and placed it in front of her, her ears flicked in amusement as she watched the apprentice kill 3 fish, must faster then her killing a catfish. Sure she was hurt but this seemed a little much to her with a apprentice caring for her after the ordeal.

The sound of Dusklion caught the warriors attention and shot her head over to the deputy" Dusklion!" she spoke up in surprise, not expecting the deputy to be in the area The deputies words about them not being fish made Bluetide turn red in embarrassment. her injured paw was put down on the ground for a moment before she winced and lifted it up"Heh nothing big just a little hurt paw that's all" she replied to Dusklion and tries to brush the pain off.

Sure maybe she was brushing off her injuries but she didn't want to show any weakness to her clanmates. She shook her wet pelt and tail and smiled a little" I never heard you nearby what are you doing here?" she asked softly, it wasn't everyday she talked to a deputy and at this point she felt a bit intimidated for some unknown reason.

[ sorry if its sloppy]

Last edited by *longfire*; Today at 12:39 PM.
Old Today, 11:42 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
60 / 100

Primrosepaw looked up at Dusklion with a sheepish grin, her fur still damp from the ordeal. “We didn’t exactly plan on becoming fish, but we did manage to catch a few!” she replied, her tone light despite the situation.

She shook out her fur, trying to rid herself of the excess water. “Bluetide tripped on a rock and fell into the river. I noticed that the water had risen and that the current was faster than it should be, so I ended up rescuing her.” Primrosepaw gave Bluetide a reassuring glance before turning back to Dusklion. “It looks as if Bluetide´s paw may be sprained.” She gestured to the blue-gray tabby´s paw.

[ @*longfire* // @taillow ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 11:44 AM.
Old Today, 11:50 AM
that's very noice!

She gave a flick of her ear in response to Bluetide. "It's our Clan's territory, just patrollin' 'n makin' sure everythin's secure." Glancing over at her paw, Dusklion sighed. Berrypaw had so much weight on her shoulders at the moment, this was the last thing she needed. "Next time, be a bit more careful 'n watch where you put your paws. If the current looks too fast, don't go closer to it." With that she offered her shoulder for the warrior to use and get up.

"Primrosepaw, grab those fish - they'll be good additions to the prey pile." Looking back towards Bluetide she scanned the warrior's face for any signs of pain. "You won't need me to carry you, yeah?" Mostly meant as a joke, because it was the last thing she wanted to do, but there was still a bit of concern in her voice. At least no one had drowned as she looked towards the river, which was a bit higher than normal.

[ @*longfire* @paedyn - feel free to fill out a healing form longfire! ]

Old Today, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
60 / 100

Primrosepaw looked up at Dusklion with a sheepish grin, her fur still damp from the ordeal. “We didn’t exactly plan on becoming fish, but we did manage to catch a few!” she replied, her tone light despite the situation.

She shook out her fur, trying to rid herself of the excess water. “Bluetide tripped on a rock and fell into the river. I noticed that the water had risen and that the current was faster than it should be, so I ended up rescuing her.” Primrosepaw gave Bluetide a reassuring glance before turning back to Dusklion. “It looks as if Bluetide´s paw may be sprained.” She gestured to the blue-gray tabby´s paw.

Quote:

She gave a flick of her ear in response to Bluetide. "It's our Clan's territory, just patrollin' 'n makin' sure everythin's secure." Glancing over at her paw, Dusklion sighed. Berrypaw had so much weight on her shoulders at the moment, this was the last thing she needed. "Next time, be a bit more careful 'n watch where you put your paws. If the current looks too fast, don't go closer to it." With that she offered her shoulder for the warrior to use and get up.

"Primrosepaw, grab those fish - they'll be good additions to the prey pile." Looking back towards Bluetide she scanned the warrior's face for any signs of pain. "You won't need me to carry you, yeah?" Mostly meant as a joke, because it was the last thing she wanted to do, but there was still a bit of concern in her voice. At least no one had drowned as she looked towards the river, which was a bit higher than normal.

[ @*longfire* @paedyn - feel free to fill out a healing form longfire! ]

Bluetide Smiled a little and lowered her ears a tad, it was worse being slightly scoled by Dusklion but at least she wasn't yelled at so it wasn't all so bad. With the fish being carried by Primrosepaw, Bluetide looking at Dusklion when she heard the she-cats joke" heh funny Dusklion funny, I'm not a kit" she replied and stood up, her injured paw was set down on the ground before lifted quickly when she winced and forgot it was injured still.

how much dumber could she get by forgetting this was Riverclan territory" Thanks for checking on us, and your lighthearted joke about us being a fish" She spoke up in a amused tone.

[ Thanks i'll get the form in]
Old Today, 12:07 PM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
61 / 100

Primrosepaw gave a nod of understanding as Dusklion spoke, her eyes serious but grateful. “We’ll be more careful next time, promise,” she said, her tone earnest. She swiftly grabbed the fish, making sure to balance them securely as she prepared to head back to the camp.

She couldn’t help but chuckle at Dusklion’s joke. “Don’t worry, Bluetide, we’ll make sure you’re not treated like a kit,” she teased, her voice warm with camaraderie and muffled due to the fish between her jaws.

Primrosepaw turned back to Bluetide with a reassuring smile. “I’m glad you’re alright. Let’s get back to camp and get you warmed up. You did great out there, and we’ll definitely be more cautious next time.” Again, muffled.

She glanced at Dusklion and added, “Thanks for keeping an eye on us. We’ll make sure to stay out of trouble from now on.”

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 12:07 PM.
Old Today, 12:30 PM
that's very noice!

Surprise was an understatement as Bluetide thanked her, followed by Primrosepaw. It... did something to her chest, squeezing it in a warm way she wasn't used to. The beginnings of a real, genuine smile twitched on her maw before she nodded to them. Making sure Bluetide was all good, Dusklion glanced over towards Primrosepaw and snorted. "Unless you fall into a puddle on the way back to camp - might have to start callin' you Bluekit." Of course her tone was all joking and lighthearted as her eyes glittered with amusement.

"Let's head back then. Maybe you can take one of those fish to Adds 'n show her your fishin' skills," the deputy recommend as they started back towards camp with a glance towards Primrosepaw. She was certainly improving with each paw step in her training; the deputy wondered when she would be named a warrior. With a grin the deputy looked forward as they headed back.

[ @*longfire* @paedyn ]

Old Today, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
61 / 100

Primrosepaw gave a nod of understanding as Dusklion spoke, her eyes serious but grateful. “We’ll be more careful next time, promise,” she said, her tone earnest. She swiftly grabbed the fish, making sure to balance them securely as she prepared to head back to the camp.

She couldn’t help but chuckle at Dusklion’s joke. “Don’t worry, Bluetide, we’ll make sure you’re not treated like a kit,” she teased, her voice warm with camaraderie and muffled due to the fish between her jaws.

Primrosepaw turned back to Bluetide with a reassuring smile. “I’m glad you’re alright. Let’s get back to camp and get you warmed up. You did great out there, and we’ll definitely be more cautious next time.” Again, muffled.

She glanced at Dusklion and added, “Thanks for keeping an eye on us. We’ll make sure to stay out of trouble from now on.”

Quote:

Surprise was an understatement as Bluetide thanked her, followed by Primrosepaw. It... did something to her chest, squeezing it in a warm way she wasn't used to. The beginnings of a real, genuine smile twitched on her maw before she nodded to them. Making sure Bluetide was all good, Dusklion glanced over towards Primrosepaw and snorted. "Unless you fall into a puddle on the way back to camp - might have to start callin' you Bluekit." Of course her tone was all joking and lighthearted as her eyes glittered with amusement.

"Let's head back then. Maybe you can take one of those fish to Adds 'n show her your fishin' skills," the deputy recommend as they started back towards camp with a glance towards Primrosepaw. She was certainly improving with each paw step in her training; the deputy wondered when she would be named a warrior. With a grin the deputy looked forward as they headed back.

[ @*longfire* @paedyn ]

Bluetide Rolled her eyes" oh bluekit?"" she replied her tail lifting up slightly" Aww yess mama i'll be careful" she teased lightly"I'm almost jealous that Primrosepaw can hunt better then me" she added as she glanced at the apprentice, before looking ahead and limping towards camp with the deputy and apprentice.

[ i think i'm laughing to death with Dusklions jokes and teases]