Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Drawing FREE ART at 3 AM...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:18 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by *longfire*
Today 01:17 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kayce<3
Today 01:16 PM
between streams and...
by ace.
Last post by ace.
Today 01:11 PM
Swiper No Swiping.. My...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 01:01 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Default Silentpaw Everything Finder!

I am back with Silentpaw! Except he's a completely new character so I would have to find new cats for him! I'm currently mainly looking for a mentor,,, maybe a friend or two?

Appearance:

ALBUM!!!

Personality:
(Disclaimer,, all this info below is from Silentpaw's previous finder, and since it was a couple months ago, my writing might not look very good. This is subject to change, but this is basically an idea of what he is like.)

Silentpaw is a rather boring cat, like many other apprentices and kits say. And he wouldn't blame them. He didn't know how to have fun. He usually enjoys being alone and is a very independent cat, and has a strong dislike for patrols and groupwork. He hates socializing and talking to other cats as he finds it unneccessary. He doesn't talk much, hence his name. When he is around his friends or other cats that he is familiar with, he occasionally speaks, but slowly and considerately, given the fact that he is very careful with his words.
He rarely shows any emotion and would rather have his throat clawed by a ThunderClan warrior than act happy or sad around other cats. He is really good at hiding his emotions, which doesn't seem like the best thing but he thinks nothing of it. It can get difficult to read him, or understand what he's feeling.
Silentpaw prefers quiet and subtle work instead of quick paced and aggressive battles and hunts.

Despite not enjoying hunting very much, Silentpaw is a master of hunting. His silent treads on the forest ground and his swift and agile movements are perfect to catch the prey off guard.

Silentpaw is very responsible and reliable for his fairly young age, always carrying out tasks he is told to do no matter how much he despises doing it. He also tends to pay close attention to details, remembering the smallest of things even after some time has passed. This makes him fairly reliable as a witness.
Though, Silentpaw can be harsh and mean to other cats, often showing distaste towards others and harshly complaining or chastising if he finds their behaviour unfair or displeasing. He also tends to be very pessimistic, never seeing the bright side of things and immediately assuming everything will go bad. However with a little convincing, he can be encouraged slightly.

What I'm looking for:
Mother: Clovepool (@twizzypaw)
Father: OPEN
Mentor: OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friend(s): OPEN
Best Friend: (You'll have to work your way up here)
Enemies: OPEN (Can be in the same Clan or other Clans,, Silentpaw is fiercely loyal to ShadowClan and tends to dislike cats from other cats)
Crush/Future Mate: OPEN (Might change, crush might not become mate depending on the situations)

Again like Icekit, Silentpaw is an important blorbo of mine, so forgive me if I'm a little strict with this

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 11:08 AM.
Old Today, 07:47 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Default Re: Silentpaw Everything Finder!

Bump :>

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 08:05 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

If silent is up for some distant kin/cousins Owlthroat is always open for that <3
Old Today, 08:05 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

@Starphobia

throws risingmoon at the mentor spot and pondpaw at the friends spot

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 08:05 AM.
Old Today, 08:46 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
@Starphobia

throws risingmoon at the mentor spot and pondpaw at the friends spot
Mind giving me more information about each of them?

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 08:52 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Mind giving me more information about each of them?
Risingmoon is a sweet, kind-hearted she-cat who is quite the stern, motherly type, and isn´t afraid to place discipline on her apprentices, if needed.

(I said apprentices plural because she´s mentoring Tigerpaw [ @/FadingWhispers ] as well.)

Pondpaw is a sweet, friendly she-cat who´s a former RiverClanner. She´s really sweet (probably the sweetest cat shadowclan is going to get, if you go read my posts in the app den with Flashpaw). She´s looking for friends : D

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.
Old Today, 10:47 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Risingmoon is a sweet, kind-hearted she-cat who is quite the stern, motherly type, and isn´t afraid to place discipline on her apprentices, if needed.

(I said apprentices plural because she´s mentoring Tigerpaw [ @/FadingWhispers ] as well.)

Pondpaw is a sweet, friendly she-cat who´s a former RiverClanner. She´s really sweet (probably the sweetest cat shadowclan is going to get, if you go read my posts in the app den with Flashpaw). She´s looking for friends : D
Might need to consider the mentor, but I'll accept Pondpaw as a friend! Feel free to make a starter anytime :>

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 11:05 AM

My Mood: Goofy

Cat name: Clovepool

Allegiance: ShadowClan Warrior

Age (in moons): 28

Role: Mother (to Shadepaw @snowflake.)

personality: Protective, Opinionated, and Critical. Clovepool is not afraid to tell you exactly what she thinks. She can have a sharp tongue and cold demeanor but she can be affectionate, although rarely. Nothing escapes her stare, she's known for her perceptiveness and keen eye. Clovepool always wants the best for herself and those around her and will push to reach goals, even if she has to be harsh. She has a sharp tongue and quick wit and can manipulate to get what she wants when needed. She's very independent and would want to instill that quality in her kids. She can always see the best in others, but rarely has patience to lift up those that do not meet her expectations.

appearance description: Lean and slender long-haired tortoiseshell with a bobbed tail and copper brown eyes

Album Link w/more personality description: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...p?albumid=7776

Relationship dynamic/Plot ideas:
-Can either be the cold and distant mother, depending on if siblings apply maybe she would favor them for not meeting expectations? Maybe Silentpaw is the favored sibling?
-Hot/Cold type dynamic

Activity level: I submitted Clovepool to join ShC yesterday and just got approved but I am VERY active with my other cats in RC and TC! I post/reply almost daily!

@Starphobia
Old Today, 11:07 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
Cat name: Clovepool

Allegiance: ShadowClan Warrior

Age (in moons): 28

Role: Mother (to Shadepaw @snowflake.)

personality: Protective, Opinionated, and Critical. Clovepool is not afraid to tell you exactly what she thinks. She can have a sharp tongue and cold demeanor but she can be affectionate, although rarely. Nothing escapes her stare, she's known for her perceptiveness and keen eye. Clovepool always wants the best for herself and those around her and will push to reach goals, even if she has to be harsh. She has a sharp tongue and quick wit and can manipulate to get what she wants when needed. She's very independent and would want to instill that quality in her kids. She can always see the best in others, but rarely has patience to lift up those that do not meet her expectations.

appearance description: Lean and slender long-haired tortoiseshell with a bobbed tail and copper brown eyes

Album Link w/more personality description: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...p?albumid=7776

Relationship dynamic/Plot ideas:
-Can either be the cold and distant mother, depending on if siblings apply maybe she would favor them for not meeting expectations? Maybe Silentpaw is the favored sibling?
-Hot/Cold type dynamic

Activity level: I submitted Clovepool to join ShC yesterday and just got approved but I am VERY active with my other cats in RC and TC! I post/reply almost daily!

@Starphobia

I love Clovepool and the dynamic ideas you have for Silentpaw and her! Accepted as a mother!! ^^
Feel free to mention me in whatever post when you'd like the two to interact :]

Icekit WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 11:22 AM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah

Moonkit is shy and currently needing support from older cats like apps and warriors she is 4 months old now and she is in Shadowclan and she is grey pointed white with milky green eyes and a female

<Moonkit grey pointed white female with milky green eyes>