Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Rekindling Through...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:17 AM
Primrosepaw with bluetide...
Last post by *longfire*
Today 09:10 AM
"Moon and...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:07 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by paedyn
Today 08:52 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Bravepaw
3 / 100

Bravepaw's blue eyes sparkled with excitement as she crouched down, her marbled rosette fur bristling with anticipation. "I'm more than ready!" she exclaimed, her voice full of energy. "Show me how it's done! I want to be able to take down anyone, no matter their size!"

She shifted her weight, preparing herself for whatever technique her mentor was about to demonstrate. “I’ll give it my all!”

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 - im so used to writing prim´s name that i almost put primrosepaw instead of bravepaw ]

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
A small gray nose poked itself out of the shadows of the apprentice's den, twitching as it took in scents cautiously. Then the dark amber eyes came forward, wide as they observed the goings-on of the camp. Fleetpaw cautiously emerged from the den, having groomed as best as he could, clinging to the shadows as though he were walking along a gorge edge. He quickly found a place to sit near the den, eyes still stretched wide in his anxiety, whiskers twitching nervously. He crouched and hunched his shoulders, making himself appear as small as possible. It would certainly be a shock for any cat to see that he was a little taller than average once he stood up straight.

Until Fleetpaw had something to do, he was frozen. Fadingdawn hadn't given him instructions for the start of the day, he didn't know what he was supposed to do. What if...what if there was something he had forgotten? Maybe Fadingdawn had given him instructions and he simply hadn't been paying attention and hadn't noticed? What if the clan suffers because I didn't do the only really important thing I was asked to do because I forgot! Oh no! In truth, this was all unrealistic. There was a part of him that knew he would never forget an instruction given to him by any warrior, nevermind his mentor of all cats. But his idle paws allowed him time for his mind to spiral, and it was all to happy to oblige. His pelt bristling with alarm at the mere thought that he was even possibly letting his clan down, no matter how remote the possibility.

[OPEN]
WINDCLAN Honeysucklepaw ; 6 moons

Honeysuckle broke out of her boredom. Eyeing a victim denmate. She waltzed over and gave a big toothy grin. "Hi Fleetpaw!! Wow you have a weird look on your face! You seem tense and everything. You alright?" The calico cat tilted her head, her grin fading as she shows more concern. "You seem scared almost. Y'know they won't bite. Maybe the kits will, but no one else would." Honeysuckle was eyeing his face, trying to read it to the best of her ability. Maybe she appeared to suddenly, she hoped she didn't startle the poor fella.
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare pinned his huge ears back when a few cats noticed the body. The commander more or less ignored them as he waited for the only one he cared about to show up. Lightingstorm didn't come out of the medicine cat's den as he expected, instead, she hopped out of the leader's den. Twilightstar wasn't far behind her. Lightingstorm did take a moment to pause and deal with the Littlekit and Fadingdawn issue and then approached him.

He narrowed his stern glare as the she-cat paused and fell into a sort of daze. Her eyes lost their focus and her maw parted in a word. He had to strain his hearing to catch it. Twilightstar had said there was something wrong with Lightningstorm's memory. Batglare didn't pay much attention to it so long as she could keep doing her job. But with how she shut her eyes seemingly in distress, he wondered if he should be concerned. She snapped out of it at a lash of a tail, back to her usual self.

Still, Batglare observed her with hints of concern in his green-yellow gaze. He wasn't going to make a hassle out of it, yet he'd inform Twilightstar about the minute change in the medicine cat. While Lightningstorm inspected Sunpaw's body, he looked over at Leechscar as the tom walked in, talked Twilightstar about something, and left. Batglare would have to ask about that later.

"He passed only moments before I called you. I was watching him as he returned to camp after being out alone. The dumbass was carrying berries with him and shoving pawfuls down his maw like he hadn't eaten in days." He reported in a gruff unforgiving tone. "I haven't the faintest clue where he obtained the berries. As far as I know, there has been no report of deathberries on WindClan's territory."He doubted Twilightstar or Crowtooth would leave out reports of those berries if they had been spotted around the territory.

"I'll remove what remains of the berries, and once you're done inspecting the body I can take it for a burial." Since he was already dealing with the poison he might as well make sure it's all cleaned up. "Either let me lead the patrol to scout or assign me to it. If this poison is around the clan, I want to ensure its removal correctly." He implores.

Batglare wouldn't barge on the patrol if Lightningstorm had other plans as he wasn't as arrogant as some of the younger cats. However, he would feel better being at least a part of the patrol. WindClan didn't have a lot of dependable cats outside of the furies and the high ranks. Poison was dangerous and he wouldn't feel comfortable letting just anyone deal with the issue.
@Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Honeysuckle broke out of her boredom. Eyeing a victim denmate. She waltzed over and gave a big toothy grin. "Hi Fleetpaw!! Wow you have a weird look on your face! You seem tense and everything. You alright?" The calico cat tilted her head, her grin fading as she shows more concern. "You seem scared almost. Y'know they won't bite. Maybe the kits will, but no one else would." Honeysuckle was eyeing his face, trying to read it to the best of her ability. Maybe she appeared to suddenly, she hoped she didn't startle the poor fella.

Honeysuckle’s hopes were unknowingly dashed. The second she called out to him, Fleetpaw let out a startled yowl and jumped to his paws, his short pelt standing on end, his back arched. He turned and stared at her, wide-eyed and barely grasping what she was saying. Bite?? Who’s going to- oh. She was joking. He caught the glint in his denmate’s eyes and finally recognition dawned on him. He exhaled a deep breath he didn’t even realize he was holding.

“Hey, Honeysucklepaw.” He mewed, relief thickly lacing his voice. He ducked his head with embarrassment, realizing that he must’ve looked like a newborn rabbit. “Oh…I know they won’t.” He meowed, hoping he was as convincing as he was trying to sound. “I just…don’t know what to do with myself right now…” He admitted timidly. Saying it out loud made him feel even more pathetic than he did just thinking about it. His eyes naturally lowered to his paws. Surely an older apprentice like him should have a better grasp on his responsibilities? Pretty sure StarClan hasn’t ever seen a loser apprentice like me… His inner voice mused bitterly.

He physically shook himself, trying to clear his head, looking back to his denmate. “Wh-What about you?” He asked, a small smile working its way to his face. Trying to be more inviting, maybe he could at least convince her he wasn’t a complete nutcase.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Honeysuckle’s hopes were unknowingly dashed. The second she called out to him, Fleetpaw let out a startled yowl and jumped to his paws, his short pelt standing on end, his back arched. He turned and stared at her, wide-eyed and barely grasping what she was saying. Bite?? Who’s going to- oh. She was joking. He caught the glint in his denmate’s eyes and finally recognition dawned on him. He exhaled a deep breath he didn’t even realize he was holding.

“Hey, Honeysucklepaw.” He mewed, relief thickly lacing his voice. He ducked his head with embarrassment, realizing that he must’ve looked like a newborn rabbit. “Oh…I know they won’t.” He meowed, hoping he was as convincing as he was trying to sound. “I just…don’t know what to do with myself right now…” He admitted timidly. Saying it out loud made him feel even more pathetic than he did just thinking about it. His eyes naturally lowered to his paws. Surely an older apprentice like him should have a better grasp on his responsibilities? Pretty sure StarClan hasn’t ever seen a loser apprentice like me… His inner voice mused bitterly.

He physically shook himself, trying to clear his head, looking back to his denmate. “Wh-What about you?” He asked, a small smile working its way to his face. Trying to be more inviting, maybe he could at least convince her he wasn’t a complete nutcase.

Honeysuckle jumped back at the sudden movement, bristling. She calmed down immediately, she was just startled. "Ah- Sorry ya scared me there! Guess I scared ya too." She eyed him up and down, he seemed timid. Nervous? No. That wasn't the right word for it. But something was off in his demeanor. Something that gave her a pang of sorrow for her denmate.

A frown fell upon her face as she studied him. She noted his scars and torn ears. Maybe that was something to do with it? Honeysuckle didn't want to pry. Prying is rude, or so her Pa told her. She sat there stupidly. Until she realized he had spoken. "Oh uh.. I'm gonna go trainin' with Sunnypurr at some point. Could be quite fun!" She smiled, it seemed forced.

She moved to sit down next to him, playfully bumping him. She was attempting to lighten the mood. "Wanna be friends? Ohoh- WAIT!" Honeysuckle slowly got up, weary of spooking the poor fella. She waddled into the apprentice den quickly, coming back out with a shiny feather. "As a gift, not as a bribe. I like collectin' cool trinkets I find. Can't keep 'em in my nest but I put 'em nearby. This feather reminds me of you. Got a dark exterior and a colorful interior. I think its uh.. Pigeon feather? I dunno. It's neat though."
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM

Quote:

Honeysuckle jumped back at the sudden movement, bristling. She calmed down immediately, she was just startled. "Ah- Sorry ya scared me there! Guess I scared ya too." She eyed him up and down, he seemed timid. Nervous? No. That wasn't the right word for it. But something was off in his demeanor. Something that gave her a pang of sorrow for her denmate.

A frown fell upon her face as she studied him. She noted his scars and torn ears. Maybe that was something to do with it? Honeysuckle didn't want to pry. Prying is rude, or so her Pa told her. She sat there stupidly. Until she realized he had spoken. "Oh uh.. I'm gonna go trainin' with Sunnypurr at some point. Could be quite fun!" She smiled, it seemed forced.

She moved to sit down next to him, playfully bumping him. She was attempting to lighten the mood. "Wanna be friends? Ohoh- WAIT!" Honeysuckle slowly got up, weary of spooking the poor fella. She waddled into the apprentice den quickly, coming back out with a shiny feather. "As a gift, not as a bribe. I like collectin' cool trinkets I find. Can't keep 'em in my nest but I put 'em nearby. This feather reminds me of you. Got a dark exterior and a colorful interior. I think its uh.. Pigeon feather? I dunno. It's neat though."

Fleetpaw felt bad when his clanmate startled, he hadn't meant for that to happen. He just couldn't control his reactions very well, but she seemed to recover quickly. He was glad for that, and another relieved smile made it's way to his maw. "Ah, s-sorry about that." He mewed timidly. Training eh? He nodded at her. "I-I like training too." He agreed, his fur starting to relax. He didn't know how to respond to her bump, but he managed a timid, soft chuckle. He could tell that Honeysucklepaw was staring, but he didn't necessarily mind. He knew that in a clan, it was probably an unusual sight to see an apprentice with as many scars as he had.

Great stars! He startled again when she suddenly jumped up. This time he didn't shout this time, only flinched. This she-cat seemed to have various mood swings, but at least knowing to expect the unexpected was helping him cope. Was...was she about to ask to be friends? He pondered the idea while she was gone. He didn't expect her to come back, much less with something to show him. "Th-That's really cool!" He mewed when she explained how she liked to collect things. "O-Of m-me?" How could he, a scrawny gray cat, remind her of such a pretty feather?

He looked at the feather, and couldn't help the crackly purr that came from his chest. "I-It's so pretty." He observed. "I c-can see why you c-collected it." He looked back up at his denmate, tilting his head to the side. "B-But I don't understand," he started, "h-how does this feather remind you of me?" He didn't want to have to ask, and was clearly embarrassed to do so, but he just couldn't figure it out. There was nothing as pretty as this feather about him, he was sure of it.

Not even his father stuck around once his mother was pregnant. And he hadn't been an especially cute kit, otherwise he may have had more luck getting other cats to help him once his mother died. Cats like me are lucky, or blessed to have a clan like this. Of that, he held no doubt. He was deeply indebted to WindClan, but more than that he wanted to be like the cats who found him. Twilightstar who gave authorization for him to be brought into the clan moons ago, a benevolence he will never forget. He wanted to ensure this clan was standing for many more moons to come. He didn't want any other cats to suffer as he did.
Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

Fleetpaw felt bad when his clanmate startled, he hadn't meant for that to happen. He just couldn't control his reactions very well, but she seemed to recover quickly. He was glad for that, and another relieved smile made it's way to his maw. "Ah, s-sorry about that." He mewed timidly. Training eh? He nodded at her. "I-I like training too." He agreed, his fur starting to relax. He didn't know how to respond to her bump, but he managed a timid, soft chuckle. He could tell that Honeysucklepaw was staring, but he didn't necessarily mind. He knew that in a clan, it was probably an unusual sight to see an apprentice with as many scars as he had.

Great stars! He startled again when she suddenly jumped up. This time he didn't shout this time, only flinched. This she-cat seemed to have various mood swings, but at least knowing to expect the unexpected was helping him cope. Was...was she about to ask to be friends? He pondered the idea while she was gone. He didn't expect her to come back, much less with something to show him. "Th-That's really cool!" He mewed when she explained how she liked to collect things. "O-Of m-me?" How could he, a scrawny gray cat, remind her of such a pretty feather?

He looked at the feather, and couldn't help the crackly purr that came from his chest. "I-It's so pretty." He observed. "I c-can see why you c-collected it." He looked back up at his denmate, tilting his head to the side. "B-But I don't understand," he started, "h-how does this feather remind you of me?" He didn't want to have to ask, and was clearly embarrassed to do so, but he just couldn't figure it out. There was nothing as pretty as this feather about him, he was sure of it.

Not even his father stuck around once his mother was pregnant. And he hadn't been an especially cute kit, otherwise he may have had more luck getting other cats to help him once his mother died. Cats like me are lucky, or blessed to have a clan like this. Of that, he held no doubt. He was deeply indebted to WindClan, but more than that he wanted to be like the cats who found him. Twilightstar who gave authorization for him to be brought into the clan moons ago, a benevolence he will never forget. He wanted to ensure this clan was standing for many more moons to come. He didn't want any other cats to suffer as he did.

Honeysuckle smiled, "It reminds me of you 'cause you got a scared outside. But underneath that I bet you got a colorful inside." She sat right back down next to him, eyeing him again. Watching for his reaction. She had scared him again. She felt super bad about it.

"Goin' into detail about it. You seem like you have a frightened exterior. Maybe hardened due to whatever you've seen or experienced. You remind me of a pigeon though. With all the dull colors you may have, I bet you have an array of colors to show in certain lighting." She took a break to continue, "You also remind me of as pigeon 'cause you are quick to react. I like that about you."

And she offered again, since she ran off beforehand, "I ran off before ya could hear me, we can be friends if you'd like. Don't have to be, if you don't wanna. Stars, I'll even leave you alone if you want me to. Was just offerin' cause I don't want anyone feelin' left out."
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time

Goldenhoney-He/Him
21 Moons

--------------------

"So!" Goldenhoney began "A good way to knock cats is to sweep your paws under the legs and knock them right off their feet."

Giving an example would be difficult, without a cat to demonstrate it on, but he didn't want to do that to Bravepaw quite yet, so he'd just show her for now.

"Uh, pretend there's a cat in front of me." He said, before demonstrating.
He went downward, using his front paws to claw at 'imaginary legs'.

"You can also use your back legs if necessary."
He waited a moment, letting Bravepaw take in the information.
"Try and knock me over." He said "Remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall, so don't let me land on top of you."

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Quote:

Honeysuckle smiled, "It reminds me of you 'cause you got a scared outside. But underneath that I bet you got a colorful inside." She sat right back down next to him, eyeing him again. Watching for his reaction. She had scared him again. She felt super bad about it.

"Goin' into detail about it. You seem like you have a frightened exterior. Maybe hardened due to whatever you've seen or experienced. You remind me of a pigeon though. With all the dull colors you may have, I bet you have an array of colors to show in certain lighting." She took a break to continue, "You also remind me of as pigeon 'cause you are quick to react. I like that about you."

And she offered again, since she ran off beforehand, "I ran off before ya could hear me, we can be friends if you'd like. Don't have to be, if you don't wanna. Stars, I'll even leave you alone if you want me to. Was just offerin' cause I don't want anyone feelin' left out."

Fleetpaw listened closely to Honeysucklepaw's explanation, tail lightly whisking about thoughtfully. Huh...nocat has ever called me a pigeon before. He's been called a coward, but never a pigeon. Although in most cat's minds, he wasn't sure there was much difference between the two. He wasn't entirely sure what she meant about being "colorful", Fleetpaw was sure the only color under his pelt was red but he doubted that's what she was referring to anyway. It was obviously a metaphor for something, but not something that he understood right now. Regardless, he could tell she was complimenting him, which brought a small, timid smile smile to his face again. "Th-Thank you." He responded. That was probably the nicest thing any cat had said to him, he was pretty sure anyway, but there was no way he'd ever admit that.

"I-I am a bit...jumpy." He admitted. "I'm sorry if that's...d-di-disruptive." He wasn't sure if that was the correct word, but it was the best one he could think of to describe what he was going for without sounding totally pathetic. He couldn't very well describe himself as a problem without earning himself pity, and he wanted to avoid that. Besides, what he said was true. He was a skittish, scrawny thing and he knew it. He doubted his denmate even knew he was a little older than her. Besides, whatever this cat was talking about with...colors and lighting...whatever it was she saw, she said she liked. That was more than he could ever hope for from a clanmate.

He blinked when she returned to the proposal of being friends. He wasn't entirely sure what that would look like, but he was honored that she would think to offer such a thing to a wallflower like himself. There was a moment of hesitation, namely because he was so taken off guard, but then he nodded. "S-Sure!" He mewed. Then realized he should probably be more specific. "I-I like that. Being friends I mean." He added for clarity. Honestly, he was mostly surprised that this cat shared a similar aspiration of his. I don't like others to feel alone either. But this thought he added only to himself. He hadn't met anycat yet who expressed wanting to be his friend, which he acknowledged was partly his fault as he tended to stay away from groups. He wasn't sure what changes came with this title, but he wasn't going to ask. He figured she'd tell him eventually, or demonstrate. Maybe we go on patrols together? Or just hang out?

His gaze flickered back to the feather. She had mentioned this was a gift before right? He gingerly picked up the feather in his teeth, careful not to ruffle the plumage, and carried inside the den to his nest. He sniffed his nest carefully before finding a good spot for the feather, where it would be displayed but not disrupted when he or his denmates slept. His nest was already in the back, so he wasn't worried about anycat stepping on it accidentally. Giving his work a check over until he was satisfied, he slinked back out and returned to where he was sitting. "Th-Thanks again." He meowed, a raspy purr mingled in his voice. "For the f-feather. I'll make sure to take care of it."
Old Today, 07:11 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

Fleetpaw listened closely to Honeysucklepaw's explanation, tail lightly whisking about thoughtfully. Huh...nocat has ever called me a pigeon before. He's been called a coward, but never a pigeon. Although in most cat's minds, he wasn't sure there was much difference between the two. He wasn't entirely sure what she meant about being "colorful", Fleetpaw was sure the only color under his pelt was red but he doubted that's what she was referring to anyway. It was obviously a metaphor for something, but not something that he understood right now. Regardless, he could tell she was complimenting him, which brought a small, timid smile smile to his face again. "Th-Thank you." He responded. That was probably the nicest thing any cat had said to him, he was pretty sure anyway, but there was no way he'd ever admit that.

"I-I am a bit...jumpy." He admitted. "I'm sorry if that's...d-di-disruptive." He wasn't sure if that was the correct word, but it was the best one he could think of to describe what he was going for without sounding totally pathetic. He couldn't very well describe himself as a problem without earning himself pity, and he wanted to avoid that. Besides, what he said was true. He was a skittish, scrawny thing and he knew it. He doubted his denmate even knew he was a little older than her. Besides, whatever this cat was talking about with...colors and lighting...whatever it was she saw, she said she liked. That was more than he could ever hope for from a clanmate.

He blinked when she returned to the proposal of being friends. He wasn't entirely sure what that would look like, but he was honored that she would think to offer such a thing to a wallflower like himself. There was a moment of hesitation, namely because he was so taken off guard, but then he nodded. "S-Sure!" He mewed. Then realized he should probably be more specific. "I-I like that. Being friends I mean." He added for clarity. Honestly, he was mostly surprised that this cat shared a similar aspiration of his. I don't like others to feel alone either. But this thought he added only to himself. He hadn't met anycat yet who expressed wanting to be his friend, which he acknowledged was partly his fault as he tended to stay away from groups. He wasn't sure what changes came with this title, but he wasn't going to ask. He figured she'd tell him eventually, or demonstrate. Maybe we go on patrols together? Or just hang out?

His gaze flickered back to the feather. She had mentioned this was a gift before right? He gingerly picked up the feather in his teeth, careful not to ruffle the plumage, and carried inside the den to his nest. He sniffed his nest carefully before finding a good spot for the feather, where it would be displayed but not disrupted when he or his denmates slept. His nest was already in the back, so he wasn't worried about anycat stepping on it accidentally. Giving his work a check over until he was satisfied, he slinked back out and returned to where he was sitting. "Th-Thanks again." He meowed, a raspy purr mingled in his voice. "For the f-feather. I'll make sure to take care of it."
​Bewitched - Honey

Honeysucklepaw had a toothy grin, "I don't mind if you're jumpy. I just gotta make sure I tone it down a 'lil bit for ya." She liked that he was jumpy, was a nice change from the crazily confident cats she would meet.

And then, he said yes to them being friends?! Seriously?! Amazing!! She internally squealed. Honeysuckle tilted her head slightly, still having that toothy grin, "I'm glad we can be friends! Honestly wasn't sure if you would just push me away..." She realized she needed to add more to that, "Which would be fine! But I'm super glad ya said yes."

Then she was even super surprised he'd keep the feather. She felt a purr rumble from her throat. Gosh she was super happy. Excited maybe? She hadn't felt this way, not for a while that is. "Don't worry if that feather gets smushed or anythin'. You're free to take from my pile of stuff I've found. There is mostly feathers, but I'm hopin' to get some colorful rocks eventually."

She frowned slightly, now deep in thought. She thought about telling him about her.. What's the word? Inconvenience? Curse? She didn't know. He didn't seem like the cuddly type, which would help. She'd feel bad if he got all sticky because of her. She was worried when the bugs woke up they'd come back to harass her. Nonetheless she laid down, getting into a somewhat comfortable position. Her tail wrapped around her.