Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:13 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:11 AM
between streams and...
by ace.
Last post by wasp
Today 07:06 AM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:03 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:00 AM

Old Today, 02:45 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Honeypaw
10 Moons
50/100
Purrks: Flock Together T2

Honeypaw was...slightly late. Maybe as an older apprentice she shouldn't be doing that. Regardless, she was able to hear most of the announcements, including RiverClan's return and the upcoming ceremonies. I wonder when it'll be me up there. She turned her attention to Twilightstar and watched the meeting continue.
Old Today, 05:10 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedWyvern View Post
Ashkit noticed the small gap where Twilightstar didn’t talk. He took the opportunity to look at the cats who were there. Willowpaw! Ashkit decided to approach her after their leader finished speaking.
She looks anxious, he noticed. But he quickly stopped thinking about it. RiverClan came back… looks like it’s a bad thing… Ashkit noted to not get close to that border, even thought there should be not a lot of chances for it to happen anyways.

Twilightstar then stopped talking and Ashkit walked towards the apprentice. “H-hi Willowpaw!” He said. Somehow the kit managed to stumble on his words. He cleared his throat and said it again. “Hi Willowpaw!

{ @Rustleaf }

“Huh?” Willowpaw thought she’d heard her name… she looked around for the voice, before her gaze came to rest on the ginger kit at her side.
“Oh, hi Ashkit! I didn’t see you there. We’re you talking to me?”

(For context, Willowpaw is going deaf. :P )

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old Today, 05:14 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Post Count: 12/10

Strawberrykit stared eerily up at the large black and white tom, not looking daunted in the least. There was no expression on her face now actually, it was just a frozen blank stare - her state of thinking and processing new information. After a moment, she seemed to reboot, head canting to the side slowly. "If I bit you, would you have another missing bit?" Bright blue eyes were unwavering as she stared up at the whoever-he-was, waiting expectantly for her question to be answered.

Her attention only drifted at the sound of one of her siblings calling her name, snapping to attentiveness, her spine stiffening, mismatched ears swiveling in Jaggedkit's direction with newfound alertness. A blink of those bright blues, finally, and then Strawberrykit was barely paying Crowtooth a second glance as she left, leaving parting words in her wake.

"Nevermind. You are not important enough. Goodbye, you can teach me how to bite you and make you have missing bits later. Jags is better than you." All of this was said matter-of-factly - it wasn't an insult, nor did it sound like one. She truly believed all her words and expected that her demands would be catered to.

Making her way over to Jaggedkit, Strawberrykit attempted to headbutt him in greeting, and then took a moment to sniff him over, older sister instincts kicking in. "You shouldn't have come out here alone, Jags. Looksee, you got lost." She aimed to bap his nose with a white paw, chubby kitten body wobbling precariously for a moment. A light, playful but scolding tap. "You stays with me now, I protect. Bites everyone who talkings to us."

[ @burntToast - Jaggedkit ]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Dont blink. Dont blink. whY DID CROWTOOTH FEEL LIKE IF BLINKED THIS DEVIL CHILD WOULD STEAL HIS SOUL!

WHY DID THE CHILD WANT TO BITE HIM AND LEAVE MORE SCARS!!!

"Uuuuuuuuuuh, yeeessss? Hypothetically if ya bit me hard enough I could lose more 'bits' but it wouldnt be very nice a thin' ta do ta a clanmate kid."
Maybe he could turn this around? Stars knows Stagleech was kinda bitey as a kit and far more stupid and he turned out... Well maybe not alright but passable. If Crowtooth turned this weird fascination with biting on anyone else windclans enemies it could be useful and he could get rid of the sudden fear of being killed in his sleep.

.....Yeah his mental justification didnt him feel any less creeped out by this infant, abort abort time to get them away, "Hey kid, yer Snowybreeze's right? Wheres yer dad I-" Ooop nevermind. There the baby went with typical kit bluntness. Honestly the deputy wasnt even upset by this, more relieved as he sighed, casting an eye around for that aforementioned father.

Once he did catch sight of the other tom Crowtooth would gently kick a rock over to him to gain his attention, wildly gesturing to Strawberrykit with wide, newly disturbed eyes, mouthing.
'What the HELL is up with your child????'
Even if he didnt get an answer Snowybreeze even acknowledging the oddness would be a comfort. Though, then again, blindness of a happy father.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; Today at 05:14 AM.
Old Today, 07:13 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

<333

Hummingbirdsong hummed in agreement.. "At least our kits won't end up in a rummaged clan." Hummingbirdsong meowed, wrapping her tail around her mates gently
WINDCLAN Mushroomglow ; 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

Mushroomglow leaned against her, smiling. "Yeah. If any of those kits manage to come over here, we should adopt 'em. Give them a better life than whatever may be going on over there."