Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 05:14 AM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:07 AM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:56 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:29 AM
alpinepaw's training [p]
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:20 AM

Old Today, 01:02 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||Open For interaction!||

============

autumnheart lays in the clearing huffing as he does so, just recently leaving the warrior den. His gaze looked around him He hummed a soft tune to himself before pulling himself to a seat "I ain't sure what others are doing right now, but I hope it ain't too hard." he mews to himself. his ear flicks, for once, he's actually having a nice day.
Old Today, 01:49 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post

Killer Aptitude Tier Three [ Inactive ]
Flock Together Tier Three [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop was laying in the clearing, her tail swaying behind her as she watched the cats constantly moving in front of her. Familiar gray-and-white tabby fur caught the ThunderClanner´s eye, and Larkswoop recognized her brother at once.

´´Breezepool!´´ The warrior let out a purr, getting to her paws and approaching him in a couple of swift bounds. Larkswoop touched her nose to Breezepool´s ear. ´´I haven´t been able to talk to you. How are things going?´´

Larkswoop saw her brother every night in the warriors´ den, but she was always too tired to talk to him, and she was sure that Breezepool felt the same way.

[ @Apollo. ]

↟ Breezepool ↟
"the most stupid decision ive ever made"
thunderclan - he/they - 29 moons

This whole lockdown thing stunk.

Sure, Breezepool didnt choose to leave camp very often anyways, but having the choice to go out for a walk or something taken away really bothered him somehow. He got why the lockdown was in place, but it didnt stop it from being annoying, afterall, his favourite sunning rock was out by the old camp. Maybe if he asked Bumblestar if he could go out hunting she’d let him, as long as he brought something back it would be okay.

The tom grumbled and got to his paws, the sun had shifted off his spot again. He knew he should try and be productive but there wasn't all that much to do. Maybe he should go check in on that apprentice from the other night? But as soon as the thought crossed his mind it left again, at the sight of his littermate bounding up to him.

"Oh, hey" he meowed, a small purr rumbling in his chest, as he gave her a playful bat with his paw. "I’m good, I’m good. Not been up to much with the whole, uh, thing." Breezepool added, indicating to the crowded clearing. He’d seen his sister around the camp, and in the evenings, but they haven't really gotten a chance to chat, same thing with wills too. It was a shame, really, he should be putting more effort into staying close with his kin. "You? How are you doin’ with that apprentice of yours?" Did mentors get special allowances to leave the camp for training? He had no clue.

[ sorry for the late reply!!! ]
Old Today, 02:31 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Ohh...feathernest...I've been meanin' to pad mine out with some stuff, just haven't decided what. Ma had hers, in the nursery, stuuuuffed with feathers 'n ferns 'n stuff...I'd've stolen some but she gave it up t'some other queen on her way out." Goldenpaw whisked his tail against the ground idly, seemingly for no other reason than a desire to fidget. "Guess I gotta go find my ownnnn bedding like a big cat.

Stormpaw mentions a Dawnpaw which is a name Goldenpw has certainly heard around—like any other name; clan life, etcetera—but he doesn't yet know who that is, and Stormpw seems excited about 'em, so it seems like a good topic of discussion. "Dawnpaw, who's that? Sibling? Other buddy a'yours?"

They'd keep the questions coming, only, something's—up. Alpinepaw has gone from merely quiet to something else, something that has Goldenpaw's mottled ears pricking in concern.

"Heyyyy uh, Alpinepaw, you good?" Cypresspaw sees it too. Goldenpaw watches him step in, sweeping his meal aside and hunkering down close to comfort the upset apprentice. They're charmed and relieved by the display in equal measure; Cypresspaw seems like a really good buddy to have around, and if he's known Alpinepaw for a while then that probably makes him the best cat here right now to provide comfort. Goldenpaw would have no trouble snuggling up to someone wigging out over something but they know that most panicked cats really really really don't want some stranger breathing on them like that.

"Is there anyone we need'a go get?" A mentor, maybe? Family? One of their medicine cats, even??

"Flower day..." Some time later, Goldenpaw is sprawled across the ground, belly to the sky. She's a little hoarse and rickety sounding—courtesy of a lingering, weather-induced cough; dang apprentice's den collapse!—and hasn't been very attentive at the moment. Frankly, she wants a nap, but that's more of a body-want than a mind-want and she'd rather chew thorns than give up on her mind-wants just to sleep the day away. She already does that plenty when she's healthy.

The faint concern she's got right now is that the sleep-monster might come back if she's sick. The last time she'd met it, Goldenpaw had been sicker than ever—feeling under the weather again just seems like an awful good way to lead it back to her.

So she just won't do that. Sleep can resume when she's healthy. It'll be fine.

Only, they just dozed right then. Whoops. Goldenpaw jerks, startling themself awake over nothing and rolling back the right way up to blink around the clearing. Uh. Is Flower Day still a thing, or had they nap-dreamed all of that? The mottled youth stretches up to his paws and shakes off, glancing around to find—

Oh, cool. Good. Great.

"Cypressstormbuddies hold up I'm comin'—gimme a sec," he rasps. "If you take all the good flowers I'll cry 'n cry 'n cry...nobody wants to see that. You better save some for Alpinepaw, too, if she shows up."

@Eucalyptuspaw ; CYPRESSPAW
@Highsnow of Matterhorn ; ALPINEPAW
@Rowan ; STORMPAW

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypresspaw waved at Goldenpaw with his tail enthusiastically, mewing “Well c’mon then!” His ears perked up and his fur bristled excitedly as he spotted a clump of spiky white flowers. “Stormpaw - Goldenpaw! Look! These are so pretty!” he bounded over, half sticking his face into the clump, looking for some big and undamaged ones. ”Th’y s’m s’ g’d!” a muffled mew came from the clump, which was supposed to read, ‘they smell so good’. The day past, the sun rose in the sky and fell again, the friends dashed around the clearing finding lots of flowers, putting them in their fur and laughing and playing. But no sign of Alpinepaw. Maybe she was busy. Huh. “I’ll take some of these back for Alpie, ok?” He meowed, picking up a bundle of the flowers they collected. “My review of today is that was a pretty good flower day!!” He decided happily. “Oh look- stars!”

LETS DO STARGAZING NEXT POST
@Highsnow of Matterhorn - ALPINEPAW
@Rowan - STORMPAW
GOLDENPAW already quoted

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
☆ Frog - Kitty softpaws tier 1 ☆
My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 02:31 AM.