Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:39 AM
Talent Show!
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:36 AM
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 04:28 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 03:40 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:20 AM

Old August 27th, 2024, 09:41 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Dreaming
Default Blue's Characters! (2)

GUYS! I'm making a more organized character sheet that I will actually commit to so I can put it in my signature. So, I made a list of all the cats I have right down here:

Thunderclan: Flowernose - Hawkthorn - Vinepaw
Riverclan: Fishkit - Cloudsong
Windclan: Cloverkit - Ashfoot(DEAD)
Shadowclan: Stormtail
Loners: Venus - Goose - Aphrodite - Lana - Moss
Dark Forest: Marshstrike

This is so then I can figure out which bios and backstories I need to do. I will put under the name if they are OPEN or CLOSED for roleplay.

This is a major WIP! :3

Goose

Venus didn't speak and looked away so Goose decided to tell Maria. Goose pointed with his tail behind a tree and indicated that they should talk there. When Maria followed, Goose began.

"I'm an only child right now but that wasn't always the case. My mother's name was Ebony. She was about the best mother any cat could get. Back when she was.. living, my father was a lot harsher and stricter. Always pushing me past my limits. Always expecting me to do better than the best I can do." Goose sighed and stared at the tree's trunk.

"When my mother announced she was pregnant and I was having a younger sibling, I was so excited. If I had a sister, my father wouldn't direct all his attention on me.." Goose shook his head. "The kitting happened too soon. We were all hunting. Ebony was stalking a rabbit when she hunched over in pain and it started. My father tried to do the best he could to help, but he wasn't an expert. Ebony and Venus went to some cat in twoleg place for my kitting so they had no idea what to do."

Goose shuddered. "There was so much blood and screams." He meowed slowly. "Ebony died in kitting. My younger sister made it through. Her name was Clover. She died after a rock fell from a cliff. She was just 3 moons." Goose stared at his paws. "Ever since then, my father has never been the same. He's kinder and less harsh. He lets me tease and bully him."

Goose stared at his father past the tree. "But whenever he brings up my mother or sister, he gets in a trance. Wondering if he could've done better. Wondering if he could've saved them." He meowed quietly. Venus was staring at his paws, his eyes clouded with a mist of sadness. Goose shook his head. "I wonder if I could have stopped the rock from falling. I wonder if I could have saved my mother." He meowed and twitched his ears. "But that's all in the past. I just wanted some cat to know.." Goose meowed apologetically in case this was a lot.

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake

Last edited by Bluest+r~; September 11th, 2024 at 10:19 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 10:00 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Default Re: Blue's Characters! (2)

{°·.Flowernose.·°}
[CLOSED]

----------

Flowernose is a very gentle and kind she cat, until you get her mad. If you get her mad, you have to experience the Flowernose treatment! It's not pretty. She is very neat and tidy and is currently pregnant with 4 (or 5) kits.

Flowernose is a calico with green eyes. She has a pretty smile and her mate is Hawkthorn(me). She also has a son named Antpaw(Badwolf). Flowernose is currently pregnant with Spiderkit(Luna16), Lightkit(ChromeSilver_Hwaa), Foxkit(Queenie), and Mothkit(RamenthePigeon).

Flowernose was born as Flowerkit in ThunderClan. She did not know her mother and father as they died when she was younf. Flowernose had no littermates but she often played with Hawkthorn when he was a kit, too.

Flowernose grew older and eventually became an apprentice. She longed to play more, but alas, she was no more a kit. She would often find herself smiling or staring at Hawkthorn(paw). She somehow came to the conclusion that she had a crush on him.

When Flowernose completed her training, she confessed her feelings to Hawkthorn. He realized that he felt the same way so they became mates. Not soon after, Flowernose became pregnant and gave birth to Antpaw(kit then).

Since then, she has had an amazing life, with an occasional Flowernose treatment at her mate.

Ongoing RPs:
  • Ant/Flower ThC interaction (Badwolf)
  • Kitting [soon] (The peeps listed above and Badwolf)

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake

Last edited by Bluest+r~; August 27th, 2024 at 10:40 PM.
Old August 28th, 2024, 09:35 PM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Default Re: Blue's Characters! (2)

{°·.Hawkthorn.·°}
[OPEN]

Hawkthorn is a fierce tom cat. He never backs down from a challenge and he hates getting his mate mad. His mate is Flowernose(me) and he has a son named Antpaw(Badwolf). Hawk loves cracking jokes and gossips occasionally.

Hawkthorn is a grey pelted tom cat. He is pretty handsome. Hawk has blue eyes that seem brighter at night. He has a long tail and short fur.

WIP

Last edited by Bluest+r~; August 31st, 2024 at 09:38 PM.