WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:09 PM

Old Today, 03:43 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

35|Riverclan|she/her

Her amber eyes looked up searching her mind but no nothing fancy had happened " No nothing interesting just a boring life...what's your thoughts about mistyshard stepping down?" the warrior asked tucking her thick black tail into her legs
RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

Oh. He hadn't put much thought into it. "If she is happy, then I'm glad for her. I hope her kits do well too." He smiled. "I feel bad for Berrypaw, since she's doin' this without a mentor for a little bit."
Old Today, 06:14 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

"I'm doing just well. Thank you so much for asking! Anything interesting happening as of late?" He asked. He didn't exactly know what to talk about, but Plumshade was kind, which he was happy she was.
Quote:

Oh. He hadn't put much thought into it. "If she is happy, then I'm glad for her. I hope her kits do well too." He smiled. "I feel bad for Berrypaw, since she's doin' this without a mentor for a little bit."

35|Riverclan|she/her

The warrior nodded her head agreeing " Ahh yes kits, they are lovely." she purred softly "[b] believe it or not I had a kit once myself, he grew to a fine warrior..." she paused a glaze of sadness in her eyes she took a deep breath drip,drip,drip she told herself calming down back to a cheery smile " ahh yes I'm sure berrypaw will be a great medicine cat~" the warrior meowed

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 06:44 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

35|Riverclan|she/her

The warrior nodded her head agreeing " Ahh yes kits, they are lovely." she purred softly "[b] believe it or not I had a kit once myself, he grew to a fine warrior..." she paused a glaze of sadness in her eyes she took a deep breath drip,drip,drip she told herself calming down back to a cheery smile " ahh yes I'm sure berrypaw will be a great medicine cat~" the warrior meowed

He noted the sadness in her gaze, but he wouldn't push it. "Berrypaw will be just fine, I'm sure whoever comes along will help out." He offered a smile which turned into a frown. He spoke, "I know ya don't know me that well but if you ever need someone to just talk all your feelings to I'm open. Or you could visit Berrypaw, I'm sure she'd love to help too."
Old Today, 07:24 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

He noted the sadness in her gaze, but he wouldn't push it. "Berrypaw will be just fine, I'm sure whoever comes along will help out." He offered a smile which turned into a frown. He spoke, "I know ya don't know me that well but if you ever need someone to just talk all your feelings to I'm open. Or you could visit Berrypaw, I'm sure she'd love to help too."

35|Riverclan|she/her

nhe nodded " don't worry about me,don't worry about me. I might have lost loved ones, but I keep moving on in spite of that. Just like the river still runs and the sun still rises. " she smiled cocking her head slightly cleaning her chest fur

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Moony!!

Quote:

35|Riverclan|she/her

nhe nodded " don't worry about me,don't worry about me. I might have lost loved ones, but I keep moving on in spite of that. Just like the river still runs and the sun still rises. " she smiled cocking her head slightly cleaning her chest fur

"That's a pretty good outlook! I like that!" He chirped. He eyed her elegance. Reminded him of his mate. He sat down and gestured for his mate to come over. He wanted her to get more friends. "Don't mind me, I thought Willow might want to meet ya. She's real sweet and a lot like you!"

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Sheepkit
- interacting w/ Plumshade @Spider.

Paws pattered on the camp ground as a tan and brown kit raced from the make shift nursery, blue eyes wide with anticipation. This was tenth time out of the nursery! It wasn’t because her mom or another queen kept her in there, Sheepkit only liked exploring on certain days; and today was perfect! The sun was high in the sky, birds singing their songs, a warm breeze rushed into her ears and through each hair on her body. Hushed words of others entered her ears, and she smiled brightly. Nothing could ruin her day! Unless she ran into a grumpy warrior or apprentice, but she doubted that would happen! Hopping to the fresh kill pile, Sheepkit turned her head all around, trying to find a cat who was nearby and alone. There, she spotted a familiar warrior. She’d seen her around camp a few times actually! A grin plastered on her darker brown striped face, and she wiggled her toes as she turned to the fresh kill pile, searching for the largest fish she could find.

There it was! Right on the bottom was something that was huge, she didn’t know what kind of fish it was, but she didn’t care. She reached her maw down, grasping the tail with her teeth, and pulled it out. The prey pile shifted, but didn’t tip over thankfully. That would have been embarrassing! Setting its tail down, Sheepkit took a big breath before grabbing the fish in the middle of its corpse. The fish was huge, and Sheepkit was having a hard time even picking it up, so she decided to half carry and half drag it to the warrior. It took a minute, but eventually, the brown web striped she-kit reached the molly, and out of breath, she dropped the fish before declaring: ”Sheepkit brought Miss. Warrior a biiiiig fish!” Her blue eyes were wide, and despite everything that had happened, she was smiling brightly.

Sheepkit was only two moons old when the clans attacked and drove them out, so she didn't remember much of her home, actually, she doesn't remember it at all. She never let her stop her though, the kit always pushed back the negative feelings and forced herself to show the happy ones. It's worked out for all five moons of her life, she it'd keeep working too.

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]