Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:13 PM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:08 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:04 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 10:03 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 09:52 PM

Old August 27th, 2024, 05:16 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Mosspaw, Willowpaw, and Fidgetberry listened

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old August 27th, 2024, 05:54 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
Honeysucklepaw walked over to listen. She took note of the announcement. So riverclan has returned, huh? She was itching to meet one of them, she wanted to see for herself how bad they were.

Mushroomglow moved from the warriors den to listen. Seemed interesting enough. The mention of Riverclan enticed her. The fish were back, seriously?! Didn’t they just get kicked out? Whatever. She took note of the information. She’d have to be more careful when outside the clan, then.

(Closed post)
(But is it closed post for Hummingbirdsong :innocent look: If you want me to remove it VM me <3 )

Hummingbirdsong listened from beside Mushroomglow, blinking. "Great, just what we needed" She murmured

Watertail and Blacksky sat in the clearing, listening and watching

Sweetkit blinked

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 27th, 2024, 05:59 PM
VNP (≠VIP)

Bump Policy: Anytime :)
My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit noticed the small gap where Twilightstar didn’t talk. He took the opportunity to look at the cats who were there. Willowpaw! Ashkit decided to approach her after their leader finished speaking.
She looks anxious, he noticed. But he quickly stopped thinking about it. RiverClan came back… looks like it’s a bad thing… Ashkit noted to not get close to that border, even thought there should be not a lot of chances for it to happen anyways.

Twilightstar then stopped talking and Ashkit walked towards the apprentice. “H-hi Willowpaw!” He said. Somehow the kit managed to stumble on his words. He cleared his throat and said it again. “Hi Willowpaw!

{ @Rustleaf }

URGENT: IN NEED OF A HEADER

*blank* :/

Mystery link!

Last edited by TheRedWyvern; August 27th, 2024 at 06:05 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 06:42 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

(But is it closed post for Hummingbirdsong :innocent look: If you want me to remove it VM me <3 )

Hummingbirdsong listened from beside Mushroomglow, blinking. "Great, just what we needed" She murmured

Watertail and Blacksky sat in the clearing, listening and watching

Sweetkit blinked
WINDCLAN Mushroomglow ; 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

(Never closed to Birdy )

Mushroomglow shook her head, "Those fish shouldn't have returned. They are just going to get beat down again. Those poor kits in their clan.. Having to suffer the consequences of their own actions." She spoke quietly.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old August 27th, 2024, 06:44 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|7 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

No heading to Sedgewater Valley? Bouncepaw doesn't really mind, he had just gone with his mentor on a brisk patrol and tour of the borders, and he remembered Riverclan's fishy stink. And since he didn't even know how to swim, he only files away that information in his mind. Though he doubted he'll need it.

Bouncepaw looks at the new 'paws, ready to chant their names.

Tags: OPEN
Old August 27th, 2024, 08:11 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Goldenhoney-He/Him
21 Moons

--------------------

Goldenhoney was a bit late to the meeting, when he heard Maggotkit get called up to the Galewood.

Maggotkit?
Like his kid, Maggotkit?

Holy stars, another one of his kids was becoming an apprentice!
Wow, time really flies.
He was glad he made in time to watch.

@nyme
[Don't mind me, just a little Maggot mention]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old August 27th, 2024, 08:21 PM
X Jack

Bump Policy: Feel free to bump me, but while I'm on hiatus, I probably won't get to it
My Mood: Confused

Fallenkit's eyes twinkled as she watched her friend Maggotkit step up.
@nyme if you wanna respond to Fallen staring at maggot

Jack is the current leader of PowerClan.
♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨
"Oh look, it’s the feline equivalent of a kit throwing a tantrum! Maybe if you spent less time growling and more time training, you’d actually win next time." - Jack
I'm very busy between school and home, so if I miss something, feel free to bump me!

Old August 27th, 2024, 08:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Hello weirdly creepy infant, who let you outside the dungeon.

Crowtooth sat, frozen and slightly wide eyed as he stared down at the kitten, downright baffled she'd approached him. Sure it was widely known by his clanmates that behind a grizzly exterior Crowtooth was a rather goofy cat but it usually took kittens a bit to realize that and stop crying when he spoke. Best case was they were strange little things and sensed his similar oddity or he made the effort to warm them up to him and then they were okay approaching. ....Maybe this was a case of the earlier?

If that case maybe the kitten (Crowtooth could swear he knew which hellspawn this one belonged to) would get upset if he tried to baby-ify the explanation. Best to try honesty, if the kid ran screaming he could apologize later.

Doing his best to smooth out his darth vader esque breathing and intimidating deep broken voice the deputy replied, locking in an involuntary staring content.
"Sometimes when ya get hurt the wound dont heal fully an' the fur or missin' bits dont grow back. Ive been in a lotta battles an' been hurt lots.

Twilightstar has been as well, its why she's got lotsa scars an' missin bits too."
Best to forestall the question about why the leader on the galewood was missing a whole eye before he ended up having to explain that the leader was kidnapped and tortured and had her eye taken because of that.

She/Her | Post Count: 12/10

Strawberrykit stared eerily up at the large black and white tom, not looking daunted in the least. There was no expression on her face now actually, it was just a frozen blank stare - her state of thinking and processing new information. After a moment, she seemed to reboot, head canting to the side slowly. "If I bit you, would you have another missing bit?" Bright blue eyes were unwavering as she stared up at the whoever-he-was, waiting expectantly for her question to be answered.

Her attention only drifted at the sound of one of her siblings calling her name, snapping to attentiveness, her spine stiffening, mismatched ears swiveling in Jaggedkit's direction with newfound alertness. A blink of those bright blues, finally, and then Strawberrykit was barely paying Crowtooth a second glance as she left, leaving parting words in her wake.

"Nevermind. You are not important enough. Goodbye, you can teach me how to bite you and make you have missing bits later. Jags is better than you." All of this was said matter-of-factly - it wasn't an insult, nor did it sound like one. She truly believed all her words and expected that her demands would be catered to.

Making her way over to Jaggedkit, Strawberrykit attempted to headbutt him in greeting, and then took a moment to sniff him over, older sister instincts kicking in. "You shouldn't have come out here alone, Jags. Looksee, you got lost." She aimed to bap his nose with a white paw, chubby kitten body wobbling precariously for a moment. A light, playful but scolding tap. "You stays with me now, I protect. Bites everyone who talkings to us."

[ @burntToast - Jaggedkit ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 27th, 2024, 08:41 PM
Fog and Bones

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Freezekit
blind; gray fur that fades to brown going down; tabby stripes
He/him || 1 moon || Windclan

---

Freezekit frowned. Some other kits were becoming apprentices. He couldn't wait until he was apprenticed, even though he knew he was too young. He had to wait six whole entire moons. That sucked. He pricked her ears when Twilightstar continued. Some of the warriors were slacking on patrols. Serves them right, that they got demoted. He wanted to be safe, but how could he be safe when the warriors aren't doing their job? Especially since... Was he hearing this right? Riverclan was back? He hardly knew anything about Riverclan, only that the three other clans drove them away for reasons unknown to him. He also knew that Riverclan ate fish and swam in water. Who would do that? He'd never been in the presence of fish before, but he was told they were slimy and yucky. He imagined a slimy rabbit sliding down his throat, and he shuddered. Nope. He could hardly stand when his prey is soggy.

---

OPEN

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old August 27th, 2024, 08:48 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

WINDCLAN Mushroomglow ; 30 moons
Herbal knowledge t1

(Never closed to Birdy )

Mushroomglow shook her head, "Those fish shouldn't have returned. They are just going to get beat down again. Those poor kits in their clan.. Having to suffer the consequences of their own actions." She spoke quietly.
<333

Hummingbirdsong hummed in agreement.. "At least our kits won't end up in a rummaged clan." Hummingbirdsong meowed, wrapping her tail around her mates gently

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here