Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader

· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Wormpaw - @seeingstars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
It was over. Mistlewhisker’s tail lashed furiously as she stalked over to Wormpaw after the meeting. “With me. Now.” She snapped, not even bothering to hide her frustration. Frustration at herself, at Lostspark, at this idiot apprentice for making a stupid decision. But in the end, the blame came to her. She should have taken the responsibility to report even with the odd timeline of events.

Mistlewhisker shouldered into Dawnstar’s den, the sounds of the dispersing crowd trickling in. “Dawnstar. Wormpaw was found at the ThunderClan border just before his ceremony, speaking to a ThunderClan apprentice. Wolfhive, Lostspark and I took care of it, but evidently it was not reported before the ceremony.” If she was demoted for this, she was walking into the ocean. “I apologize for our ineptitude.” My ineptitude. This was the second time this had happened to her. She hoped Dawnstar saved her the humiliation and just executed her right then and there.

[Decided to get this over with instead of waiting until after work sorry for the formatting errorsssss ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 02:57 PM.
Old Today, 02:08 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
dawnstars question about the poison was answered with a humm, perhaps it had only been rethorical or a expression of disbelief, rookfire couldnt really tell either way. the relatively gentle way their leader explained the kits parents passing to mystery kit was a bit surprising to him, he hadnt expected that kind of response from dawnstar, especially not with how she had been, well, a bit more mean than usual, as of recent. that whole thing was pretty much erased entirely by her threat of death, but rookfire thought he was pretty familiar with threats of that kind by now, and didnt really react with more than mild curiosity for the kits reaction. he would like to see the large feline overpower someone like that though, snapping their spine, quite graphic aye? wouldnt be all that impressive when done to a cat not yet warrior aged but who was he to judge. he wasnt all too happy to be the one to get the kit to mossfreckle and then nightshiver, but he would follow his orders, and didnt really mind the opportunity to see mossfreckle work either. something something about kit checkups perhaps. or just generally checkups on outsiders before allowing them into their ranks.
"will do ma'am" rookfire mewed with a nod, not really specifying whether he was replying to dawnstar or mistlewhisker, tail jerking in a 'follow me' motion before remembering the kit had been a pain, "'s rookfire, we are going to see mossfreckle and you'll get food once youre not gross anymore" he shortly replied to the kits questions, almost regretting he had even bothered, before cornering her to close jaws around the kits scruff again and leave the den to let dawnstar and mistlewhisker discuss.

[ apologies, im a bit late but hiatus kind of threw me off course oups. @Mica @Undertaker @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 02:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Dawnstar was unhappy, it seemed. Very, very unhappy. What could she have expected, though?

“If it genuinely turns into a problem, you’re free to take that out on me.” She had it long coming, honestly. So, no surprise there. “I took a risk with Rookfire, I took a risk with Mossfreckle. They may have turned out good out of pure luck, but they were risks to begin with. They are still risks - I cannot guarantee that they will remain in ShadowClan as long as you have. I came across Aspencry, and bringing him back to you in one piece was a risk I chose to take.” A stupid one, but one still.

Her head tilted to the side, misted gaze latching onto the agitated leader. Had she presumed something wrong, on accident? Mixed up her former high rank duties with that of an Enforcer? Huh. Her mind really was frazzled, it seemed. Coughs pointedly at her roleplayer. The only thing she could do now was admit to the very obvious mistake and endure whatever she had to face by the end of it. “My judgement may not be the most sound, I admit. It’s actually definitely not the most logical, especially recently.”

Okay. Perhaps she had made a very grave miscalculation here. Regardless, no choice but to deal with it. “He was once of ShadowClan, he knows how we function. If you want him to prove his loyalty, then treat him the same as any outsider. I brought him to you so he could receive an ultimatum. ShadowClan is one of the strongest Clans in the forest, and it’ll remain that way unless you wanted that to change. A single cat who does not intend to cause any trouble at all will not alter history.” A brief pause.

“You allowed Marigoldpaw to return even after her deflection, albeit with a cost. Her time is ticking, and I haven't been made aware by Mossfreckle or Mistlewhisker about her tasks - nor have I seen anything, so where does she stand? So far, from what I have witnessed, she has done next to nothing - and I have not seen her around camp as of late, either. I know that is a different case. I am aware I have made a decision not of your liking, but I could not have left Aspencry loitering by the border. Why waste a free resource?”

Her claws wanted to tap restlessly against the ground, an agitated tic for when her mind was awhirl, but Lostspark kept them sheathed, counting imaginary taps in her head. She was not sure where and why she stood anymore. Was she shielding her mother, or was she shielding the cat behind her? Either way, she'd stand there regardless. She wasn't going to turn tail and run if there was a punishment to be had. What had she left to lose?

[ @nykyrian - Aspencry / @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.