the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Well, she would’ve toddled off to go find him, but Wolfhive walked by, and if it weren’t for the offended gasp that sounded in her ear, she wouldn’t have questioned it. She paused, looking towards him with her head tilted–now, what were the voices gasping about?

“He just called you fat!” One of the voices, one that she recognized as the appointed star on her shoulder, exclaimed almost directly into her ear. She winced at the close proximity–it always startled her, seeing as she couldn’t see them. Anyway.

Well, she couldn’t blame him for thinking she had just been scarfing down food for no reason lately. The kid probably wasn’t too well-versed in the land of pregnancy, after all.

“I’m pregnant.” She blurted out, blinking at him owlishly before she continued. “My apologies, I, erm–just don’t want anyone thinking that I’m wreaking havoc on the prey pile for no reason. I am expecting kittens–and, please don’t tell anyone else yet. I still need to tell Sparrowpelt about it, which I was just about to do. Please keep it a secret, Wolfhive?”
[ @BEAR. SILLY!! ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit

Last edited by Omari; Yesterday at 06:03 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

... Oh.

Oh!

Wolfhive's expression twisted from bemusement to grossed out, the memory of Briarberry and her pregnancy... outcome flooding his mind. "Ew!" It was his first instinct, recoiling from the thought of what came next and his initial reaction was to step away from Drizzlecloud. No offense to her, it wasn't her that was gross, necessarily, it was just...

All he remembered was blood. Not the blood from battle, but something deeper and more ..

Wolfhive shook his head. The whole thing was very unnerving for him, and glancing a little more closely at Drizzlecloud - how her stomach swelled in a way that wasn't fatlike but more, he just felt kind of sick. "... gross."

But Wolfhive was nothing less than protective, and though he wasn't happy about the news in the sense he had a bad experience that soured this, he didn't like the... idea of someone he cared about going through it.. Briarberry was hard enough, and he didn't know her much beyond being Spiderthroat's wife. ".. I'm not going to say a thing to him. But you're gonna teach me that.. those kitting, herbs." The current medicine cats were too young to witness the horrors of birth, 'n Wolfhive had been-there done-that, so it just made sense to him to see this through.

[ @Omari ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

StormPaw
Male | 9 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 44/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Eucalyptuspaw @nyme @Highsnow of Matterhorn (I love the forming friend group for life…can’t wait too see them when I may or may not traumatize stormy

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Flower day? Absolutely! Flowers were like- so pretty! He was down! It would be fun, and he could decorate his nest some maybe! And totally not smuggle some for DawnPaw. But he couldn’t act like a kit for this and ruin all the fun! Enjoy yourself, but don’t bother and talk everyone’s ears off the whole! “That sounds fun! Where should we start?” he asked curiously, tail swaying high in the air.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]

Last edited by Rowan; Yesterday at 07:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive flopped against Bumblestar [ @Dino]. BEAR doesn't care where she is, just that Wolfhive is now on her. "Quick update: Deernose 'n the old Willowpaw tried comin' back, and they stormed off when I wasn't welcomin them with open paws. They'd given me some story about chasin' kittypets halfway through the territory and over the Thunderpath, then changed it to they wanted to be kittypets cause they got better care, then suddenly they didn't wanna be kittypets and they got lost. Or something." A shrug. The details were a bit blurred at this point, not that it mattered. "Then they got upset I didn't like their excuses 'n implied we were the unreasonable ones. I dunno if they'll come crawling back, they might, 'n if it's not me there I want at least one of you aware of the dung they've spewed."

And if that wasn't enough.. "Also brought in some more outsider kits [lets pretend he gave her the names bc idk what the final ones are] 'n sent the rogue that dropped them off packing. Said his name was Tough, he might've made a good apprentice but he mentioned being trained before and refused to answer any question about it. .. And I don't like unknowns like that." Whatever he dealt in could impact ThunderClan, and Wolfhive didn't wanna endanger them. "Kits aren't related to him, they're only a moon or two old - got caught up in the Twolegplace fire when he found 'em.

"Also kicked out Hollyheart, Cinderfoot, Russetflare. They didn't do their patrols, so they're out for a quarter-moon 'n they can come back with prey if they want to try to return. I gave Hailpaw some chores to do - they didn't patrol either like they should've-- but I haven't seen that kid around in a minute."
A pause, contemplating. Wolfhive hated it when cats went missing - it felt like a failure on his part even as he did all he could.

"... Oh, 'n Flamingclaw's dead. I think Rising was gonna talk to you about that, but just wanted to make sure you knew."

Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
work is never done

Speaking of Flamingclaw.....

BEAR. totally forgot about his body, so after Wolfhive dropped off the elder flowers he made sure to grab it and haul it out of camp. Wolfhive wasn't sure why he attacked Risingstorm, but frankly didn't care - he was going to dump it in one of the ravines and let the vultures have a snack.

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM
work is never done

"Honeypetal, we need to talk!"

Wolfhive wasn't really looking forward to breaking the news to her as he beckoned her to join him near the edge of camp. A little privacy could go a long way, and he figured it was the least he could do... The demotion was rough enough on her. "About Vinepaw. You got a moment?"

[ @Honey_Dreamz ]

Old Today, 05:14 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

StormPaw
Male | 9 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 44/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Eucalyptuspaw @nyme @Highsnow of Matterhorn (I love the forming friend group for life…can’t wait too see them when I may or may not traumatize stormy

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Flower day? Absolutely! Flowers were like- so pretty! He was down! It would be fun, and he could decorate his nest some maybe! And totally not smuggle some for DawnPaw. But he couldn’t act like a kit for this and ruin all the fun! Enjoy yourself, but don’t bother and talk everyone’s ears off the whole! “That sounds fun! Where should we start?” he asked curiously, tail swaying high in the air.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypress’paw grinned at Stormpaw exitedly. ”So Alpie and Goldie aren’t here right now it seems, so they can join us later. I’m too exited to wait. And too bored.” He waved his tail for stormpaw to follow him around the clearing. “Keep ya eyes peeled for some nice lookin’ ones. Flowers, I mean. Whaddya’ think would look good for me- like green, red’s quite fancy I think. Whadda’ bout white, or yellow? Nah. Not yellow.” he rambled on, enjoying the sound of his own voice. He was not normally like this. Normally seen and not heard. But he showed his true colours around his best friends, especially stormpaw. He liked that his friend would be chatty, but also listen and not interrupt. Stormpaw and him had only been good friends since the apprentice den went down - around a moon ago perhaps? Anyways. Back to looking for flowers. Maybe stormie would see some good ones first.

@Highsnow of Matterhorn
@nyme

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
☆ Frog - Kitty softpaws tier 1 ☆
My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~
Old Today, 01:04 PM
ollie my dear…

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Flirty

Echobreeze got a mouse from the fresh kill pile. She wondered if she would get an apprentice soon. She ate the mouse and got a vole for the elders. She also got some moss and padded to the elder’s den.
Old Today, 01:56 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Viperfang sat in the clearing, eating her bird. Her green eyes traveled around at the cats in the clearing. Close by her was Coldfang, and Wolfsnarl. Her sister Snakefang was in the nursery due to her kits being expected anytime soon.

Coldfang turned his eyes on his sister Viperfang. "Care to share that bird." he snapped with a growl. His green eyes blazing.

"Get your own Coldfang." She hissed.

"Come on Viperfang." he meowed. Coldfang was a brown tom with white stripes, and deadly green eyes. He looked at his sister who was exactly like him minus the white stripes. He stood up and went to take the bird from her.

Meanwhile Wolfsnarl, was looking around the clearing. His cold dead amber eyes a blazed as he looked around the clearing. His long claws dug into the grown. "Enough!" he snapped at the two, his eyes turned on them even more mad. "Quite acting like kits. Coldfang go get your own prey." He hissed. Wolfsnarl was a mean cat to anyone in the clan, along with Coldfang and Viperfang...even his mate Snakefang who he was quite worried about but wouldn't show it or admit it. Wolfsnarl was big compared to the other cats, his wolf like appearance put people on edge.

[OPEN | Starting it out short an kinda simple for now]
Old Today, 02:56 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowpaw
~<>~
46/200
4 moons || he/him || ThC medicine cat apprentice || Silk Spinner, Dream Walker, HkT1
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

The days were still warm despite Leaf-Fall being just around the corner. Hollowpaw had never seen Leaf-Fall before, and he was actually looking forward to it for once. He stretched out in a sunbeam, letting the midday rays soak into his warm brown pelt. Hardly once had he had any moment to sit and do nothing this past moon... he was quite pleased with this moment. A rare feeling for him indeed.

Maybe this time alone would be enough of a respite for him to ponder his plans for world domination...

[ #summerbingohollow - sunbathe ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests