Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Heathernose X Lionscar...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 01:08 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:08 PM
Primrosepaw Finder!
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:05 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 01:04 PM
between streams and...
by ace.
Last post by ace.
Today 01:00 PM

Old Today, 10:29 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

RiverClan Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Event [#event]

Primrosepaw
Ultimate Predator [ Inactive ]
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]
Go With the Flow [ Inactive ]
50 / 100 (Knocked out due to FL T1, but still.)

Primrosepaw scanned the clearing with glittering emerald eyes, her tail swaying softly behind her as she watched the gathered cats find partners.

Only Ravenpaw had been left behind.

Giving her pelt a quick shake, Primrosepaw found her paws and approached the black-furred apprentice in a couple of swift bounds. ´´You can spar with me, if you´d like,´´ She purred. ´´and Dusklion´s over there -´´ She gestured to the deputy with a flick of her muzzle. ´´I´m sure that she´d love to practice with you.´´

If Dusklion could take Primrosepaw out to learn battle moves, then surely the RiverClan Deputy had enough time to participate in an event that would sharpen RiverClan´s claws.

Anyway, enough of that. Primrosepaw lifted her head and called out to the cats. ´´Before you begin, I want you all to know that there are rules. All participating cats are to keep their claws sheathed. Since Berrypaw is our sole medicine cat, I do not wish to overwhelm her with injured warriors and apprentices,´´ She scanned the clearing once more. ´´However, if an accident were to occur and a cat gets hurt, send them to Berrypaw immediately. I am finished, and I´m going to let Dusklion take the lead on the rest of the rules.´´ Primrosepaw nodded to the Deputy.

´´And as for you two, Fishkit and Cloudsong, you both came up to me and asked if kits and elders could participate,´´ Primrosepaw whisked her tail. ´´Fishkit, I am afraid that you cannot. You are still too young. However, you can watch. Cloudsong, from me, I´ll allow you, but you might want to ask Dusklion for a final say.´´

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Character Purrks are listed on their posts.
Old Today, 10:37 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw followed right after, she was glad this cat was accommodating. So far all the cats she has talked to have been. Though Dewpaw was sure there would be cats that didn't care at all. "I'm kind of glad the ground is much more even. Much easier to fight in. Though I know I will probably have to figure out how to do it on rougher ground." She smiled, her ears perked up from their normally droopy state. She was enioying having this other cat around.

Rainpaw smiled as Dewpaw approached. "Honestly, I'm not too sure of my own footing." She admitted bashfully. "So I picked this spot for both of our benefits!" And it was true. Rainpaw was still completely untrained as far as combat goes, so she wanted to make this one a little easier. She paused to listen to Primrosepaw's announcement and nodded, then turned her gaze back to Dewpaw. "How do you normally train?"
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Rainpaw smiled as Dewpaw approached. "Honestly, I'm not too sure of my own footing." She admitted bashfully. "So I picked this spot for both of our benefits!" And it was true. Rainpaw was still completely untrained as far as combat goes, so she wanted to make this one a little easier. She paused to listen to Primrosepaw's announcement and nodded, then turned her gaze back to Dewpaw. "How do you normally train?"
RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw hesitated, "Oh uhm.. I don't.. have a mentor at the moment. Not since the war. I had gotten lost, y'see." She muttered. The apprentice forced a smile, "However, I should do fine. I fought in the war while blinded by my wounds." She truly didn't know if she would do fine, since the change in eyesight. But she'll have to figure out something to use to her advantage. Smell? Hearing? Maybe even touch. Something that wasn't sight. After hearing what Primrosepaw had to say, she said, "Let's see what Dusklion says about the rules."
Old Today, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/Him

Spiraltail hesitated for a moment, his eyes darting between Rosehawk and the retreating figure of Rowanmane. The tension in the air was palpable, and it was clear that the exchange had left him unsettled. Yet, drawn by Rosehawk’s call, he padded over to her, his steps careful.

Thanks for calling me over. I didn’t really know what to do after... well, everything that just happened.” He glanced back toward Rowanmane, then met Rosehawk’s gaze.

@paedyn

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 10:48 AM.
Old Today, 10:51 AM
primrosepaw c:

Rosehawk

Rosehawk’s blue eyes softened as she watched Spiraltail approach, noting the uncertainty in his steps. She offered him a reassuring smile, her tail flicking in a gesture of comfort.

“Of course, Spiraltail,” she meowed, her tone gentle. “I could see you were caught in a tough spot. It’s not easy when things get heated like that.” She glanced in the direction Rowanmane had gone, then back at Spiraltail. “But you handled it well. Sometimes, just stepping away is the best thing you can do.”

Rosehawk tilted her head slightly, studying him with a thoughtful expression. “If you ever need to talk about it, or anything else, I’m here. We’re all in this together, right?” She gave him an encouraging nudge, hoping to ease some of the tension she could see lingering in his gaze.

[ @Tallstar ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 10:51 AM.
Old Today, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 45 / 100

Primrosepaw noticed Ravenpaw’s frustration as she scanned the clearing, looking for an available warrior. Understanding how important meaningful training was, Primrosepaw padded over to her with a warm smile. “Hey, Ravenpaw,” she meowed gently. “I know it can be tough to find the right sparring partner, especially when everyone’s busy. If you’d like, we can train together for a bit. I may not be a warrior, but I’ve picked up a few things that could make it worth our time. What do you say?” She hoped her offer would help Ravenpaw feel more confident and focused on her training.

[ @Luna16 - this is not an official event post. it is just prim going around and interacting. ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post

Event [#event]

Primrosepaw
50 / 100 (Knocked out due to FL T1, but still.)

Primrosepaw scanned the clearing with glittering emerald eyes, her tail swaying softly behind her as she watched the gathered cats find partners.

Only Ravenpaw had been left behind.

Giving her pelt a quick shake, Primrosepaw found her paws and approached the black-furred apprentice in a couple of swift bounds. ´´You can spar with me, if you´d like,´´ She purred. ´´and Dusklion´s over there -´´ She gestured to the deputy with a flick of her muzzle. ´´I´m sure that she´d love to practice with you.´´

If Dusklion could take Primrosepaw out to learn battle moves, then surely the RiverClan Deputy had enough time to participate in an event that would sharpen RiverClan´s claws.

Anyway, enough of that. Primrosepaw lifted her head and called out to the cats. ´´Before you begin, I want you all to know that there are rules. All participating cats are to keep their claws sheathed. Since Berrypaw is our sole medicine cat, I do not wish to overwhelm her with injured warriors and apprentices,´´ She scanned the clearing once more. ´´However, if an accident were to occur and a cat gets hurt, send them to Berrypaw immediately. I am finished, and I´m going to let Dusklion take the lead on the rest of the rules.´´ Primrosepaw nodded to the Deputy.

´´And as for you two, Fishkit and Cloudsong, you both came up to me and asked if kits and elders could participate,´´ Primrosepaw whisked her tail. ´´Fishkit, I am afraid that you cannot. You are still too young. However, you can watch. Cloudsong, from me, I´ll allow you, but you might want to ask Dusklion for a final say.´´

Ravenpaw blinked at Primrosepaw as she approached, not sure if she wanted to feel relieved or embarrassed to have been seen expressing her frustrations. She perked up at Primrosepaw's offer, then watched as she made her announcement. Dusklion, or Primrosepaw? She didn't was to insult her clanmate's kindness. So when Primrosepaw returned, she dipped her head in greeting. If you want to spar with me I wouldn't say no." She meowed gratefully, smiling at her denmate. "Maybe Dusklion will learn something supervising us!" She added, a teasing, mischievous glint in her eyes.

Ravenpaw looked around, finding that where they were was fairly spacious already since most others had walked off. "Is this area okay you think?" She asked, looking back at Primrosepaw.
Old Today, 11:03 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
51 / 100

Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as she nodded at Ravenpaw’s suggestion. "This spot looks perfect to me," she purred, flicking her tail in approval. She could see the mischievous glint in Ravenpaw’s eyes and matched it with a playful grin of her own.

“Dusklion better be ready to take notes!” she teased back, dropping into a tight, ready stance. “Let’s give her a sparring session to remember.”

She took a moment to assess the area, ensuring there was enough room for them to move freely without getting in the way of others. Satisfied, she focused on Ravenpaw, excitement buzzing in her paws. “Alright, I’m ready when you are! Let’s see what you’ve got, Ravenpaw.”

[ just a small ooc note - primrosepaw has been taken out for battle training twice already. once by adderstrike, another by dusklion. she´s really good at fighting, so ravenpaw will want to think wisely. ]

[ @Luna16 ]

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 11:04 AM.
Old Today, 11:22 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 52
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Rose

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

WisteriaWren’s seemingly supportive nudge helped him calm down a bit. It got him to focus at least and take a deep breath. Okay—calm down RowanMane. He was calm. He was fine. He had to give SpiralTail one last glance before entirely diverting his gaze from the warrior and clearing him from his mind. At least he stepped away and kept his snout shut.

He looked back to WisteriaWren, perking his ears as she spoke. At all? Well, he had to learn an entirely new way of fighting where he couldn’t use his mouth at all, so that was fine. They may be almost at the same spot. “Tha’s fine! There’s only one way ya can learn righ’? I can help ya, n’ ya can observe others a bi’.” he offered her a small, supportive grin.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 11:49 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Event [#event]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

She had half a mind to step into the situation between Rowanman and Spiraltail and give a warning but it seemed to break up. Regardless, she shot a warning look towards Rowanman for the improper outburst, hoping she wouldn't have to talk to a full grown warrior about how to hold their tongue. Outside of that, the event seemed to be going well. A couple warriors, a few apprentices...

...Oh lovely. The deputy had not intended on stepping in unless Primrosepaw tried to display moves she hadn't yet currently learned, but it seemed like she was being roped in anyways. She didn't much appreciate being told what to do by a cat younger than her, but she flicked her ear and let it go for now.

"Alright, listen up! Since this event's been so graciously passed to me," there was a hint of sarcasm as she glanced at Primrosepaw before continuing, "we're gonna make it a proper event instead of just a free-for-all. I need every cat wantin' to participate to come gather at my paws so I can sort out a few things 'n teach a few basic moves. 'N 'paws that have yet to join, if you want to come on over, you're welcome to."

Hopefully that would call together any stragglers who still wanted to join in on the event. Dusklion didn't really like the free-for-all method and, since she was being given control of the event, she'd make some changes to make it more effective. Oh, onto the situation where she was oh so graciously being given the opportunity to have a say (as if she wasn't a deputy with authority in the Clan). Shoving down the annoyance at the assumption, the dark tabby glanced over at the elder and kit. "Cloudsong, you're more than welcome to join in so long as you don't hurt yourself, 'n Fishkit you can watch but I want you out of the way 'n not gettin' involved. Don't wanna listen? I'll be sure to let Fades know to delay your ceremony."

With that she waited for the cats present to gather at her paws. She... she noticed Wisteriawren but tried to keep her gaze elsewhere. She still hadn't figured out how to approach her... friend after everything. Perhaps after this she would.

[ okay since this event was passed to me and i have a certain way i run events, please make one post of your cat coming closer to where dusklion is. my next post explaining the event will be on 8/29! if you are mentioned below, it is because you have a riverclan apprentice and this event will count as a training instance for them! you do not have to participate in this event if you do not wish to i will only be mentioning those who respond by 8/29 ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 11:52 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Lurking

Dewpaw stepped closer to Dusklion, intrigued about what was going on.

@Luna16

Nightshadepelt made his way over, though keeping a good distance between himself and other cats. He did not want to feel smothered.

@Sklee

(My cats are movin' closer to Dusklion to hear what she has to say!)

Last edited by CollapsingStars; Today at 11:52 AM.