by Ian
Last post by paedyn
Today 01:08 PM

Old Today, 10:33 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine
Default broken family, fluttering bird [Iris's Broken Family Pieces]

Hello!

So, if you've seen my RC warrior Irisdream's finder you know she has an ex and a kit from that relationship, Kitepaw (preferred warrior name Kitechirp). Well, before I took on RPing Kitepaw myself, I wanted to open the floor to see if anyone else wanted in? I will also, of course, need a tom who will be Kitepaw's father.

Details and requirements listed below.

Iris tried hard not to be like her mother, and has doted on Kitepaw all her life. She is very protective of Kite, which has left her with her own form and struggles with anxiety. Iris would often not approve of Kite's kithood friends, and her protectiveness bordered on controlling. She was a bit of a "helicopter parent" if you will. Their relationship is now strained, but both she-cats desperately want to be closer. Iris is now trying to give Kite some space to make her own decisions, which Kite both appreciates but is also highly anxious about because she's become so used to her mother's guidance.

Kitepaw is a sweet-heart. Soft-spoken and caring, she often becomes over-powered in conversations and is never as excited about combat training as she is hunting. I would prefer her warrior name be Kitechirp, but obviously if she's not my character then the RPer would have final say.

This can be an existing character, or if you're itching to create a new guy then by all means feel free!

Personality
I don't have a lot of requirements of the personality honestly, other than what would be necessary to fit in-line with the plot. But they would've broken up because he found out that Irisdream only selected him as a mate at her mother's behest, and never really loved him. At the time they were together, Iris didn't really believe in love between mates, though she does love her daughter fiercely. This tom had his heartbroken by Iris, but respects that she is Kite's mother. Otherwise, he will likely avoid Iris at all costs, or if he is around her act out like anyone with a broke heart would. This tom would have needed to meet Iris's mother's standards, so he would need to be strong and charismatic, popular among clanmates for his skills.

Physical Requirements
*must be within 5 moons of Irisdream's current age
*preferrably older than her, it wouldn't have pleased her mother if she had taken a younger tom
*physical description must have some of the qualities seen in Kitepaw
*preferably a stereotypical handsome, broad-shouldered tom, as that's would've pleased mother dearest

No form. Definitely not because I'm lazy, how dare you imply such a thing! I want to see your thoughts and creativity! You don't need to do anything fancy unless the call comes to you.

While we're here, if you want to RP Iris's dad Blizzardoak (handsome long-furred white tom with black paws and green eyes), then let me know! She has a very close relationship to her father.