Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 11:29 AM
Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:22 AM
LongFire's rp...
Last post by *longfire*
Today 11:19 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by *longfire*
Today 11:12 AM

Old August 10th, 2024, 11:30 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry
Default when the void stares back[p]

@SuspiciousMindz

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up 3-shadow fiend ]

Risingstorm limped into the camp holding a vole in his maw the tom was starving he hadn't eaten all day mostly cause he forgot a bad habit of his when it came to eat he's gone days without eating just cause it didn't cross his mind till a random hunger pain attacks him randomly in the day the warrior chuckled to himself slightly before making his way towards the warriors den to eat he sat just outside of the warriors den placing the vole Infront of his paws the warrior planned to take a small nap after he ate he looked around at his surroundings taking in the faces around the camp before looking to his left and noticing treetiger quite close to where he was sitting doing her own thing the warrior was named at the same time rising was appointed warrior status it had been a few moons but rising never gave her a word of congratulations was it to late? maybe not maybe so the warrior turned his head to the tabby she cat who now looking at her seemed weird maybe a bit scary too "Hey treetiger!" he meowed "I know its a bit late but congrats on your warrior name" he smile wrapping his tail around his paws

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Today, 08:58 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: when the void stares back[p]

[Treetiger] | Entity
​ThunderClan Warrior | ThunderClan Entity
Silver Tongue T1 | Monkey's Paw [active] | Worldweaver T2 | Nightmare Fuel T2

Treetiger had taken up a loaf position on the ground nearby. Similar stance to how her first mentor -- Foxstep -- used to lay around the camp. Perhaps that's where she picked it up from. Stars, that seemed so long ago at this point. The thought of it made her shift in discomfort of how much time has gone by since she'd first been made an apprentice here.

She'd been so caught up in her own thoughts, that she didn't notice herself staring off into the distance with a blank expression. Actually, she was staring off in the direction that Risingstorm was approaching from. When the warrior broke her train of thought, Treetiger would cock her head a little and stare upwards at the tom. Her gaze was expressionless, outwardly appearing as if she were criticizing the other when not a single thought actually approached her mind.

The Bengal barely caught what was said before she'd finally blink the haze from her vision. "Huh?" A half second pause to process then, "Oh, thanks. Congrats to you too. Warrior-life been treating you well?" Treetiger would mentally take note that her shadowy friend was being quiet, not commenting on this one. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Should she wait for their input before continuing with Risingstorm? Treetiger wasn't sure. Her heartrate picked up with the slight panic from the silence in her head. It was strange. Could she actually talk to another cat without her little demon's input??

@Spider.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL