Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[p] wait wait, okay hold...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:03 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Blaaze
Today 03:03 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:59 PM

Old August 27th, 2024, 04:49 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: wormbite's secret lovechildren

OwO placeholder
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old September 3rd, 2024, 12:23 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Looking VERY HARD at this...
Old September 5th, 2024, 02:46 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

pspspspspspsps

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old September 5th, 2024, 04:48 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

@wolfie

is this still open?

if so, I have conjured a kitty

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 5th, 2024, 04:50 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
@wolfie

is this still open?

if so, I have conjured a kitty
aye!

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old September 6th, 2024, 01:15 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

The G h o s t

Ghostflicker never asked to be the way they are. They were just born to become the monstrosity they are. The largest of his litter, and the ugliest at that. At about 12" tall, they're a very intimidating cat, towering over some of their clanmates.

Ghostflicker is a dark grey tabby with deafness in one ear, the other mangled to no end, and minor vitiligo (on their deaf ear, nose bridge, and underbelly) They are heavily laden with scars, and half their once long tail is twisted with the tip missing.

Ghostflicker's personality is not known due to many fearing interaction with them. They are observant, often very silent but makes snarky comments every so often. They are apathetic and care little for the world around them.

They were found as a kit when they were swept away in a typhoon, by a RiverClan elder, who died of heart failure soon after. Ghostflicker often sits in the corner of an area, left to brew in their own thoughts.

@wolfie

(whoo baby that was a nightmare to write)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old September 13th, 2024, 10:28 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

one day i will finish possible designs for the hypokits . and maybe stop forgetting this actually exists

buut i have decided on kit one !! dun.. dun @taillow's dusklion!!
look plot twists are my ultimate weakness. plus if word does ever get out i think that will be so so spicy and fun so accepted!!

(whatever happens) ★ ❞
Old September 13th, 2024, 10:59 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

@wolfie aaaaa so excited!!

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥

Last edited by taillow; September 13th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old September 13th, 2024, 11:00 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

”You think I’m nothing, cause I’m nothing like you.
All you are, is everything I will never be.”

Mursili

Stranger in the dark
The lonely night
Heard your mother calling

Mursili is a dark charcoal tom with a strong, sturdy build. He's medium-sized with broad shoulders and muscular legs, giving him a powerful yet agile appearance. His medium-length fur is thick and ruffled, mostly black with lighter gray patches along his chest, belly, and face. Darker stripes run along his legs and tail tip, adding to his rugged look. His legs are solid and well-muscled, with large paws that add to his robust frame. Mursili’s tail is thick and bushy, matching the fluffiness around his neck. His sharp green eyes are always alert, and faint scars mark his body, hinting at past tumbles. Despite his strength, his build allows him to move with grace and precision when needed.

Stranger in the dark
The lonely night
Heard your mother calling

+ strategic | charismatic | loyal(to few) | resilient +
= driven | independent | decisive | rational =
- unforgiving | manipulative | cold | paranoid | perfectonist | unstable -

Mursili is a cat who commands attention the moment he steps into space. His presence is often intense, radiating authority, and his sharp, analytical mind is constantly working to assess and control every situation. He often thrives within an environment where he holds power, where every move is calculated, and every action is made with purpose. Strategic to the core, Mursili excels at long-term planning, often seeing several steps ahead of those around him. He is not content to merely exist in a system—he seeks to control it, bend it to his will, and manipulate others into playing the roles he has designed for them. His charisma often allows him to draw others in, making them trust him even when they shouldn't. Despite his coldness, Mursili knows how to present himself in a way that makes him appear as a natural leader, one who would make others instinctively follow.

Though his external demeanor appears calm and composed, Mursili is driven by an unrelenting need to control his environment and the cats within it. His mind is a well-oiled machine, always working to outmaneuver those around him, whether they are friend or foe. He is decisive and does not hesitate to make difficult choices, no matter how ruthless they may seem. Failure is never an option for him, and he often pursues his goals with fierce determination, never allowing setbacks to deter him. His resilience in the face of challenges is more than often impressive, and he can rebound from defeat with an unshaken resolve, learning from his mistakes and adapting to new strategies; even the most strategic know their flaws.

However, beneath this controlled exterior lies a mind that is far from stable. Mursili's desire for perfection borders on an obsession he holds dear. He is a relentless perfectionist, both with himself and others, and has little tolerance for anything less than absolute precision in his plans. This obsession makes him appear unforgiving, and once someone falls short of his expectations, they are discarded without hesitation. He holds grudges, never forgetting a slight or betrayal, and his retribution is swift and merciless. Mursili does not allow mistakes, either from himself or those under his influence, and this drives him to often push others to their breaking point, manipulating them to ensure they meet his impossibly high standards.

Mursili’s calculating nature extends to his relationships. He views others not as companions, but as tools—pieces on a chessboard to be moved and used as needed. His manipulative tendencies are finely honed, and he is adept at exploiting the weaknesses of those around him, twisting their emotions or ambitions to suit his needs. Rarely does he show true vulnerability, and even when he does, it is often a calculated move designed to gain sympathy or leverage to go with his plans. To Mursili, trust is a luxury he cannot afford. He sees betrayal lurking around every corner and is always prepared for it, which fuels the deep-seated paranoia that he developed at a young age. He trusts no one fully, always expecting them to turn on him when it benefits them most.

Cold and emotionally detached, Mursili suppresses his feelings to the point where they are almost non-existent to those who observe him. He sees emotions as a hindrance, something that clouds judgment and weakens resolve. His ability to compartmentalize his feelings allows him to remain level-headed in even the most intense situations, but this emotional distance often alienates those around him. His lack of empathy is stark—Mursili struggles to understand the emotional needs of others, and even when he does, he uses that understanding to manipulate rather than comfort.

Despite his coldness, Mursili has a certain magnetism that often draws others to him. He is persuasive, often convincing others to see things his way without them realizing they’ve been influenced. His sharp intelligence and natural authority command respect, but his true gift lies in his ability to mask his manipulative tendencies behind a facade of rationality and leadership. He can make others believe they are acting in their own interests, when in reality, they are simply pawns in his broader strategy. This ability to disguise his true intentions is what makes him so dangerous to others.

Though he is outwardly composed, Mursili’s mind is a constant whirlwind of suspicion and paranoia. He is always on edge, anticipating threats even where none may exist. This paranoia drives him to isolate himself emotionally from others, reinforcing his belief that no one can be trusted. Every relationship is often scrutinized for potential betrayal, and every word is analyzed for hidden motives. This makes Mursili incredibly difficult to deceive, but it also means that he is constantly anxious, always expecting the worst from those around him.

Mursili’s mental health is precarious. His paranoia, perfectionism, and manipulative tendencies often push him to the brink of madness. He is highly unstable, prone to obsessive thoughts and violent outbursts when his ideas are disrupted. While he is able to mask this instability most of the time, those who spend enough time around him begin to see the cracks in his facade. His violent tendencies surface in moments of stress or failure, and he has little regard for the lives of others when his control is threatened.

Despite his darker traits, Mursili is undeniably intelligent, and his strategic mind is a powerful asset. He is always several steps ahead of those around him, making him a formidable competitor when set in stone. His ability to see the bigger picture and plan accordingly makes him a natural leader, though his leadership would be often born out of fear rather than loyalty. At the heart of Mursili’s personality is a deep-seated need for control. He believes that to survive, he must dominate his environment and the cats around him. His paranoia, his emotional detachment, and his manipulative tendencies all serve this goal. But underneath it all is a cat whose mind is slowly unraveling, consumed by the very power he seeks to control in his own ways.

Where you been, Cain?
Where you been?
Where's your brother?

Massive W.I.P

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; September 17th, 2024 at 08:46 AM.
Old September 13th, 2024, 11:19 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

❧ Vanta
The Wrathful

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Proceed¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

even if he isnt selected i'm 100% still gonna use him

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; September 18th, 2024 at 04:14 PM.