Today 04:42 AM
Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 04:33 AM

Old Today, 01:46 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Beauty is a Beast that Roars Down On All Fours [Hazel/Moss/Fog Polycule Kit Finder]

Hazelstripe and Mossfreckle/Fogwatcher + Others Kit Finder!

Hello hello!

It's Dark back at again with another kit finder! Goodness, this is my second one this year -- I feel like just yesterday I was choosing Stormduo kits and working alongside Kat to choose for the Arkduo litter!

Anyways, this is for Hazelstripe. This time, however, I have decided to make a little game out of this! There will be multiple fathers in this litter. Instead of telling who they are, well... I'll be giving their appearance descriptions and you'll have to guess and/or be pleasantly surprised after I pick!

I shall give you ONE of the fathers, as it is very important for a little plotty plot.

SO for a bit of context: Mossfreckle has many mates. Or lovers, whatever you wish to call them. That being said, Fogwatcher is going to get pregnant. Around the same time, Hazelstripe shall also be stricken with pregnancy. Now you may ask "Dear StarClan, Dark what evil are you planning!?" And I'm here to tell you the most vilelest form of evilness!

To keep things short and sweet, Fog isn't going to want to be pregnant, so he wishes the kits to Hazel. Now because BEAR. is stinky and is not allowing me to have my fun, they will genetically be Hazel/Moss' kits but will appear as though they were Moss/Fog kits (may be subject to change).

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND!!
This will not be a redo of the arkduo debacle. This will be a happy family with a plethora of loving parents (Hazel and Moss + all of their mates). I would prefer you look elsewhere if you plan on killing the kit early or causing excess drama within the family, this is meant to be a realistic happy family so arguments are okay but they should not become commonplace. Mossfreckle is very important to Felix, and as the lad will not live forever, this is an opportunity for his family line to live on. These kits are not just important to Felix, but to me, and many of the others involved as well.

PLEASE do not mention me (or elio or Sus) or quote this. I promise that we will be checking this often and frequently.

Either I or Felix will post in this thread with at least a five-day heads up when we plan on closing this finder, we will select 5-7 kits although we reserve the right to hand-pick some users who have shown interest or have been offered the option beforehand. Furthermore, we also hold the right to retcon your kit at any time if it becomes inactive or in other by-case situations.

Now with all of that said and done, I want to try and keep things as genetically possible as I can, but with Hazel carrying the red gene it's a bit restrictive, so I shall be giving a bit of leeway since I'm so nice. OH ALSO! We do have a couple of hypokits in our back pockets, so if you really can't come up with a design, you can contact me either on-site or on Discord. Additionally you may notice that I don't include tortoiseshell and/or calicos in the tom design choices and that's because it's super duper extremely rare, but I may be willing to allow exceptions. Because I want cool stuff, chimerism is allowed but in moderation. Go crazy!

Some information on Hazelstripe:

Her outdated page and her album of artwork (let me know if any links don't work)
Quote:
  • Pragmatic, Hazelstripe looks at things from an objective and realistic viewpoint. Lately, however, some of her actions have been driven by emotion.
  • Hazelstripe is quick to pick up new skills and learn new things, and as a result has a superiority complex and is incredibly narcissistic and prideful. In addition to her massive ego, she is quick to anger and has a very short temper.
  • She's very selective about who she has around her or gives her time
  • She may encourage and even instigate competition amongst some or all of her kits. She wants her kits to be the best of the best, perfect if you would, and will push them to be such. If they fall short of her expectations, she may devote less time to them, but she would still care for them in her own twisted way.
  • Incredibly jealous, she may not be too enthused about the kit(s) that look like Fogwatcher because she feels like Mossfreckle likes him more than he likes her.

Without further ado... here are your options for fathers!

Mossfreckle (let me know if the link doesn't work)
Quote:
Apperance Options for Kits:
  • May be short/medium or long furred
  • Toms may be red or cream*
  • She-cats may be tortie (varying levels), calico (varying levels), or some diluted variety of these two*
  • They MUST be tabby. This could be either spotted, mackerel, or classic tabby
  • They may have any amount of white (includes no white)
  • Eye colors may be: Amber, green, yellow, hazel, or brown
  • Moss is slightly shorter than average, and Hazel is average-sized with long legs
  • Will have Oriental Shorthair blood from Moss' side
* I am willing to allow some form of brown (lighter or medium dark) for either toms or she-cats

Fogwatcher (let me know if the link doesn't work)
Quote:
Appearance Options for Kits:
  • May be short/medium/long-haired
  • Toms may be black, grey, blue, or brown
  • She-cats may be black, grey, blue, or brown
  • They may be solid or tabby (spotted, mackerel, or classic tabby)
  • Eye colors may be: Blue, yellow/hazel, hazel, or brown
  • Moss is slightly smaller than average and Fog is slightly larger than average
  • Will have Oriental Shorthair blood from Moss' side

Quote:
  • Large orange tom with darker tabby markings
  • Has a lighter chest/stomach/chin
  • Yellow eyes
  • Medium-length, poofy fur
  • Broad shoulders with big paws
  • Very uncoordinated, and has pretty bad reflexes. Pretty strong though
  • Not very intelligent. Cheerful, helpful, amicable. Relaxed, easy-going, nonchalant. Clueless, naive, no self-preservation.
  • Is often times described as "handsome"
Quote:
  • May be short/medium/longhaired
  • Toms may be red or cream
  • She-cats may be red or cream
  • They MUST be tabby. This could be either mackerel or classic tabby
  • They may have under 50% white
  • Eye colors may be: Amber, yellow, or brown
  • Father is pretty large and has large paws, and Hazel is average-sized with long legs

Quote:
  • Dark brown tabby tom
  • Green eyes
  • Confident, intelligent, stoic. Ambitious, pragmatic, protective. Irritable, obsessive, envious. Hates to lose.
  • Attitude issues and a massive ego
  • Short-length fur
  • May or may not have an important role in the clan
Quote:
  • May be shorthaired
  • Toms may be red*
  • She-cats may be tortoiseshell or calico*
  • They MUST be tabby (spotted, mackerel, or classic tabby)
  • They may have under 50% white
  • Eye colors may be: Amber, yellow, green, hazel, or brown
  • Father is slightly shorter than average, and Hazel is average-sized with long legs
* I am willing to allow some form of brown (medium to dark) for either toms or she-cats

Quote:
  • Black tom with skull-esque facial markings, a white-tail tip, and a few white spots sprinkled throughout fur.
  • Blue eyes
  • Short-length fur
  • An overall asshole. Not very empathetic, he gets what he wants without concern for how it affects others. Charming and manipulative, he'll worm his way into other's hearts before making them regret they ever met him.
Quote:
  • May be shorthaired
  • Toms may be red*
  • She-cats may be tortoiseshell or calico*
  • They may be solid or tabby (mackerel, or classic tabby)
  • Eye colors may be: Amber, yellow, blue, or brown
  • Father is average-sized, and Hazel is average-sized with long legs
* I am willing to allow some form of black/dark grey(lighter or medium dark) for either toms or she-cats

Quote:
  • White tom with grey-striped tail
  • Sage green eyes
  • Silly and a bit of a dork
Quote:
  • May be short/medium/longhaired
  • Toms may be red, cream, or white
  • She-cats may be red, cream, or white
  • They may be solid or tabby (mackerel, or classic tabby)
  • They may have any amount of white above 50%-ish
  • Eye colors may be: Amber, yellow, green, hazel, or brown
  • Father is average-sized, and Hazel is average-sized with long legs

There's not a specific format, however, be sure to include which father you want your kit to have/if you want them to be a Fog/Moss-looking baby, and their appearance, gender/pronouns, preferred order, etc. Will be adding a sample form. Oh yeah, Hazel would absolutely not name her kit Weasel- or Fang-. Kits will be born sometime in late October/early to mid November most likely. Pick date is undecided at the moment.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas(?):
Other:

lol belated edit, but I just realized yall are confused by the “role” section of the form. I initially typed this up at like 4 am after working on it for 4 hours so bear with me a sec. I think I was referring to if you wanted t— actually yknow what. I don’t even remember LOL. I’m removing it from the sample form. Whoopsie!

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; Today at 04:01 AM.
Old Today, 02:47 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Beauty is a Beast that Roars Down On All Fours [Hazel/Moss/Fog Polycule Kit Finde

Name: Pumpkinkit
Role: ?
Father: Mossy
Appearance: black*, orange white calico with a green and a blue eye
Personality: A little comedian that shouldn't quit her day job
Plot Ideas(?):
Other:

Last edited by Fish; Today at 02:57 AM.
Old Today, 03:22 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.
Default Re: Beauty is a Beast that Roars Down On All Fours [Hazel/Moss/Fog Polycule Kit Finde

Name: Sharpkit (Sharpscar or Sharpwing in the future)

Role: Unsure what you mean by that.

Father: Mystery dad 2

Appearance: Medium shorthair, brown tabby tom with faint stripes that are most noticeable on his tail. He resembles his father, except for his sharp amber eyes which more resemble his mother.

Personality: Sharpkit is sharp, stiff, and logical, and doesn't budge on what he believes is right. He likes following rules, strict rules, and authority figures. At the beginning he might annoy his family members with his sharp, straight-to-the-point words, but this doesn't mean he doesn't love them, he just doesn't think there's any need to say affections out loud.

He has his mother and father's pragmatism and serious manner, however, what he doesn't have is their drive for ambition. He doesn't mind meeting up to expectations to make his parents happy, but he is not interested in gaining power for his own goals. In fact, he's more of a follower than a leader.

Plot Ideas(?): The fact that Sharpkit is devoid of ambition is not very noticeable in his early years- at first he's a sharp tongued, logical, stiff kit, then he grows up into an obedient kit who follows whatever his parents tell him to do, which includes meeting their expectations. A dream child, the kind that is easily forgotten, and rarely makes trouble.

But the problem is after Sharpkit becomes a warrior. He grows up to realize that no matter how much he tries, he doesn't want to only obey his parents and try in vain to become a great figure to fulfill their pride, while they outwardly don't really care about him. He's tired, he's confused, and he feels like his family is stupid. He'll be in his rebellious period for a while, and make friendly relations with cats that his parents dislike, and secretly support their political rivals (Rivals and cats within the clan, oc). The family may argue and fight after this fact is discovered. However, good news, Sharpkit figures out that what he's doing is simply rebellion for no reason, which is equally stupid. He snaps out of it, and makes up with his family. Which may not be easy, but hopefully works.

Other: Personality may deviate from plan- I do that sometimes, but I'll try my best to keep it in line. He'll likely be the middle child.

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 03:26 AM.