WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Flowers & Hawks (kit...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:16 AM
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 01:16 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 01:06 AM
Wolfsnarl X Snakefang's...
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:00 AM
The Lavender Meadows That...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:55 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

The bright sunlight had shone through the windows the abandoned two-leg place, it cascade on the floors and made it's way up the walls leaving a harsh shadow the corner. There sat a little kit, loafed. Adorable. Floodsight hadn't done much things within camp lately. She's been outside constantly. It's been training, patrol and hunting, all one after another. Of course she appreciates helping her clan and actually being one of the few to leave camp for a while, but some days she would like to have some rest. Some peace and quiet.

She padded up to Jaggedkit and gave them a brief lick on the top of the head, clearing his ruffled fur. Floodsight, herself, had much preferred a clean and neat pelt, so helping the kit fixed his was not a question for her. "Little one, isn't it cold in shade?"

Then another apprentice approached, Floodsight had recognized her from earlier. The last fiasco this little one was in had landed her a scolding from Dusklion. She glanced at the apprentice and had noted this one was the one who voice many opinions at the meetings lately. Something Floodsight seldom does. She's not one to openly disagree with opinions openly. She gave Primrosepaw a curt nod and soft reminder, "Gentle now, let's be careful this time."

[ @occultation @paedyn | flood's just passing by, and will be there if yall need her ]

Last edited by ace.; Yesterday at 10:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit flicked her tail irritably. Did Duskkit have to ruin her moment of triumph? She had caught a butterfly! On her first try!! I suppose Duskkit did help... Hm. Well, she could forgive Duskkit's gloating, even though she had obviously done most of the work. "Good job," she sniffed. Softkit hoped that her praise wouldn't go to Duskkit's head. Though... She did care about her sister, even if she didn't outwardly show it very well. She glanced down at the butterfly again, then glanced back at Duskkit. She realized that she probably should show more gratitude. Duskkit might be expecting it, or something... She really didn't know. "Uh... Thanks?" she amended.
---

It's fine! Idm either way.

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moons

---------------------

Good job?
That was all?
Ugh, whatever not like she needed praise to survive.

Duskkit was just about to change topics when Softkit said thanks.
Ha! That was better!
"You're welcome!" She chided, before thinking for a moment "What'd'ya wanna do now?"
Not that she would do something just cause Softkit wanted to do it or anything...
She was just curious!

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

( @Fish @wasp )

Having to drop out of Berrypaw's herb event for illness-related reasons had Fadingstar itching to get out and make it up to the apprentice. The assassination attempt on him had delayed that plan, but now that he was feeling back to himself he was ready to go.

He decided to have Sharkhail and Waspmeadow go with him. Both of them were warriors who hadn't done a lot around the Clan as of recent, so that was going to get fixed. A lot of warriors were pulling their weight right now; it was something he expected out of everyone.

"Sharkhail, Waspmeadow!" he called. "You two are coming with me for an herb patrol. Nothing special, we're just going to collect as many cobwebs as we can for Berrypaw."

[ Your cat is required to complete this patrol! If you need to be excused, please let me know no later than August 28 at 11:59 PM ET. Failing to complete this patrol will result in punishment for your cat ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; please post at the abandoned den and tag me! If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sharkhail was just merely existing and he didn't know what else to do other than that. His kits were a massive part of him and his will to really strive to do anything but they all vanished. He didn't have much will to do anything other than lay in his nest questioning himself. Then he heard Fadingstar call out to him. The warrior sighed and got up from the ground before waling over to Fadingstar. "Can do that." He said barely speaking loud enough. Were his mates even around still or did they vanish too? Did they all just leave him...?

@occultation @wasp

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 11:23 PM.