Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Vines with Aries [P]
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 11:13 PM
Cricket'Paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:08 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:04 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 11:04 PM

Old August 22nd, 2024, 12:48 AM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: [p] just livin' to survive, i'm bloody fine with going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

WORMKIT • HE / IT • 6+ MOONS • SHADOWCLAN KIT
~~~
He frowned a bit, but nodded in understanding "That's fair- I should probably get back before they notice I'm gone too, We should meet up again though... how about in a couple of days or so?" He called out after her, tilting his head as he looked down.
Vinepaw jumped down, her tail twitching to align her so she landed on her paws. "Um.. sure. If I can get out of camp. Maybe like 2 or 3 days?" She wondered and twitched her tail.

"Maybe 2." Vinepaw meowed upward, realizing that Worm"paw" probably couldn't hear her. Vinepaw smiled and twitched her ears goodbye. She left and headed for Thunderclan camp without waiting for an answer.
Old Today, 09:33 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Hornets have HR permission to intercept private threads if the ongoing roleplay portrays or includes a threat to the Clan or its members. Vinepaw has knowingly left camp post the lockdown announcement and has trespassed on ShadowClan land, and this wouldn't go unnoticed. ]

Wolfhive hadn't missed Vinepaw sneaking out, and he was furious.

He had tracked her through the woods until they passed the ravine, where he saw her frolicking along the border with an apparent ShadowClan apprentice. He snarled in her face as she turned back toward ThunderClan. "The hell do you think you're doing out here alone? And meeting with a frog-sucker, no less." Her pelt reeked like them, too - which told Wolfhive they'd been up to more than just a simple meetup.

To say Wolfhive was disappointed in her would be an understatement. He was... over it. First she had attacked Thornkit, dragged her paws on her punishment, and now that she was finally not directly confined to camp she was disregarding the lockdown to cause issues with ShadowClan. "Vinepaw. You've attacked our Clan-mates, you've disregarded our restrictions placed to keep you and others from being injured, and you've intruded on another Clan's land and contributed to one of theirs being endangered. All for nothing." He hated, hated, hated doing this. There was nothing else that could adequately punish her for such a transgression though. "For the next moon, you're exiled. I demoted you before, and you would've sat on it if I hadn't gotten after you. I hope your time away from us treats you well." He didn't want her to die, or be hurt - just wanted her to realize how much she took for granted. Wolfhive's compassion could only stretch so far; he couldn't fix a cat who didn't want to be saved.

Then his gaze fell on Wormkit, smoldering. "As for you, how do you think Dawnstar will feel when I tell her I caught you meeting with a ThunderClan cat in secret?" It was mostly hypothetical, but Dawnstar would be learning of it one way or another. Wolfhive didn't intend on crossing the border but at this point he wanted to talk to one of ShadowClan's authority figures. "Why don't we wait for one of your Clan-mates to come so they can get you home safe, and we can discuss what happened here."

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
Vinepaw has been exiled from ThunderClan until 9/26. Any posts she makes around ThunderClan will make her susceptible to being attacked if she does not leave or, circumstances depending, executed.

During the time you roleplay her as an exile, please make at least 5 posts with her in the outskirts before you try to have her rejoin. Follow Missing Cat instructions, but instead of the "why did I go missing" IC, I would recommend focusing on "why I want to come back"! When you're ready for the rejoining, ping dino., Starfall, or myself.
[ @Bluest+r~ @seeingstars @Dark @Rose ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; Today at 09:36 PM.
Old Today, 09:43 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

[SIZE="1" ] @BEAR. (ahahahah vine is doing great this month)
@seeingstars

Vinepaw's jaw dropped as she realized that HE was standing there. Wolfhive! Of all the cats to notice her! She should've went at night! Vinepaw cursed herself and frowned. "Fine!" She meowed sharply, her usual quietness disappearing. "Fine. I'll go. And I'll be back. Soon. I guess." She meowed, her voice growing more softer. She turned to Wormpaw.

"Uh.. bye, Wormpaw." She whispered and padded to twolegplace.[/SIZE]

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Today at 09:44 PM.
Old Today, 09:51 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 43 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Killer Aptitude T3, Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE], Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Wormkit - @seeingstars ] [Vinepaw - @Bluest+r~ ] [Wolfhive - @BEAR. ] [Lostspark - @Rose ]
· · ────────────── · ·
"Oh, she will be very intrigued as to the activities of this one." A voice rumbled from the shadows, belonging to a previously invisible force. A hulking black feline slunk out from a particularly dark shadow, singular green eye glinting coldly. Mistlewhisker stalked up to the border, towering over Wormkit and casting him in shadow. "Camp. Now." Her words were blunt like the swing of a hammer, but were no less dangerous than if she had screamed them at him.

The ShadowClan Deputy glanced at Wolfhive and Vinepaw, listening with little interest as the ThunderClan apprentice was exiled for a moon. Mistlewhisker didn't bother to look back at Wormkit. She knew she had backup. "Lostspark." She called to the former medicine cat who she knew was hidden as well. "Make sure Wormkit does not get any bright ideas." She directed her words over her shoulder without tearing her gaze from Wolfhive. She didn't say anything else, merely nodding curtly. She had nothing more to say to this warrior, but if he did she'd rather gain good information to bring back to Dawnstar.

[High Ranks and Enforcers are allowed to step into private threads where there are threats towards the clan's security. Due to the nature of this meeting, Mistlewhisker and Lostspark are stepping in. My character's thoughts do not match my own ]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Today at 09:54 PM.
Old Today, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Inspired

WORMKIT • HE / IT • 6+ MOONS • SHADOWCLAN KIT
~~~
(I thought this rp was specifically completed, does this all still count? /genq idk if you have to like say specifically that the rp is completed in the rp? /nm also not sure if that even matters DSFHKDSF sorry if the question is annoying)

Wormkit scurried backwards a bit, despite not being across the border he was not going to risk that specifically. His head whipped around to Mistlewhisker, looking at the deputy through wide eyes.

He swallowed "I didn't come lookin' for her or anything," He said, furrowing his brows trying to find some explanation other than sneaking out, but decided beyond his first comment he'd keep his mouth shut.

@Bluest+r~ • @Mica • @BEAR.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; Today at 10:15 PM.
Old Today, 10:50 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Finally free of the confines that shackled her to camp. And though she could have left before with two cats tagging along, she much preferred to come and go on her own accord. It felt like forever since Lostspark had left camp alone. Well… mostly alone. Mistlewhisker was here too. And Wormkit, and two squirre— she was picking up on her mother’s habits —ThunderClanners.

[ Shadow Fiend Active ]

Loitering a bit further back from ShadowClan’s deputy to the right and cast in all-encompassing shadow, Lostspark idly watched Wormkit interact with his Thunder buddy. Which… didn’t last long, apparently, considering the ThunderClan apprentice got exiled, from what reached her ears.

[ Shadow Fiend Inactive ]

Strolling out of the darkness a couple of steps behind Mistlewhisker, Lostspark fixated her supposedly blind gaze at a distant point, head cocked, ears pricked. “No danger for that one. He seems to have used up all his bright ideas for this month already. Considering where he stands now.” The Enforcer drawled in response to her deputy, attention falling to the ground, and then shifting to Wormkit as the black and white tom-kit spoke up. A single brow arched, conveying more than incredulous verbal words ever could. Starting with ‘why’ and ending with ‘has the bee-brained decision-making run its course?’

But Lostspark was content with her silence, and so she did not bother comment further, except to address the wayward kitten. “You have two options. Either you can keep your dignity and walk back to camp with me, or be a bother and I will carry you.” Lostspark was well-versed in the art of wrangling unruly kittens. A singular glance over her shoulder at Mistlewhisker and the ThunderClanner before she was sweeping her tail against the ground behind Wormkit, a silent order for it to start walking alongside her.

[ @Bluest+r~ - Vinepaw / @seeingstars - Wormkit / @Bear - Wolfhive / @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.

Last edited by Rose; Today at 10:50 PM.
Old Today, 10:59 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

There was something hollow about watching Vinepaw leave. Wolfhive could never stress how much he hated punishing apprentices - he would rather encourage growth, redirect their mischievous or fiery energy into something productive. But there were lines he refused to cross, and that included when it came to safety. He had seen too many cats die for pointless reason to stand by and allow Vinepaw's behavior to continue in his Clan. He hoped she came back as a better cat - if she had grown he'd likely take her in again.

It was a lot of ifs now, and Wolfhive sighed as she departed, giving the deputy a brief nod. How convenient! There wasn't much to say in regards to what happened, beyond the obvious - though now that part of the issue was gone he had time to register their surroundings better. He hadn't realized how badly these two had sullied the scent markers; it reeked of ShadowClan on his side too and he could see disturbed leaves and faintly smell blood. Further investigation revealed the three squirrels and mouse the duo had caught, and with the mixed scent Wolfhive couldn't tell where they'd come from.

"You can have these." He dropped the prey on the border, not willing to risk drama over prey that might've been stolen. "Dunno where these two caught it, their scents are everywhere. Sorry 'bout the kid that crossed the border, don't know what she was thinking but she shouldn't be an issue again." Wormkit.. the dappled cat looked old to be a kit. Vinepaw had called him Wormpaw, which just added to Wolfhive's puzzlement over what transpired. Maybe he'd been demoted, if that was the case how long had they been meeting? When the hell did this start?

Wolfhive made a mental note to keep a closer eye on this border, just in case. ThunderClan had 99 problems and ShadowClan wasn't one - yet. He'd like to keep it that way as-possible, he didn't want to deal with stupid dung because an apprentice or idiot broke rules.

[ @seeingstars @Mica @Rose @Bluest+r~ ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules