Today 09:06 PM

Old Today, 07:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Willowpaw trotted over looking for Wolfhive. "Hey Wolfhive! My patrol mates haven't showed up. I wanted to come tell you so I don't get in trouble by you, or mama. And if you're busy right now, I can come by later." @BEAR.
"You're fine," Wolfhive's gaze wandered the clearing in search of the duo in question. It was odd - Flamingclaw and Russetflare had been around for the role call, so ditching Willowpaw ?? it just seemed so unlikely.

Regardless, Wolfhive had made it clear these patrols weren't something to take lightly. Once he caught sight of Russetflare [ @forest], he passed Willowpaw to confront him. "Since you didn't do your patrol, you can join Hollyheart and the rest in exile for the next quarter-moon. If you bother trying to come back, bring prey with you to make up for this. Until then, get."

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ---
Russetflare has been exiled from ThunderClan until 9/2. Any posts they make around ThunderClan will make them susceptible to being attacked if they do not leave or, circumstances depending, executed.

During the time you roleplay them as exiles, please make at least 3 posts with them in the outskirts before you try to have them rejoin. Follow Missing Cat instructions, but instead of the "why did I go missing" IC, I would recommend focusing on "why I want to come back"! When you're ready for the rejoining, ping dino., Starfall, or myself.
---
If Wolfhive knew where Flamingclaw went, the warrior would share the same fate. BEAR. isn't bothering though because Flamingclaw was killed off.

Back to Willowpaw, he hummed. "What a load of bad luck. I'll send you on the next batch, okay?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:13 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Killer Aptitude T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

Sparrowpelt padded back into the clearing, heading to the prey pile before heading towards the Hornet that sent him out. "Huntin' was decent, Snowpaw got a good lesson in 'n even caught somethin' on er first try. Quick learner, that one," Sparrowpelt reported, pride lining his tone. "Otherwise, nothing eventful occurred," and with that, the large warrior would wait to be dismissed before padding off.

@snowflake. - Snowpaw | @Luna16 - Acornfall | @BEAR. - Wolfhive

[+2 mouse, +1 vole]
[ no response needed just wanted to acknowledge this !! patrol has been updated to completed ]

"Glad to here that, go get some rest." Wolfhive was pleased things went so well on their side of the ravine - especially since no issues arose. Hopefully Snowpaw would take today's lesson and use it to become an excellent hunter.

Old Today, 08:31 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
(Ahhh I think I missed your reply @Tallstar I'm so sorry!! I'm gonna go ahead and reply to it here so that we're back in camp!)

Lavendersong and Creepingpaw, upon hunting with Salmonshade a little more then collecting the fresh-kill they had buried out in Willow's Rise, raced back to camp hurriedly. Glancing behind her briefly, Lavendersong was sure Salmonshade was right behind them after also fetching what fresh-kill he had caught. Between the mouse, rabbit, and kestrel they had caught when hunting seperately and then the extra mouse Creepingpaw snagged while they were altogether, that made 4 fresh-kill total between Lavendersong and Creepingpaw. Not bad, but prey seemed more scarce than usual.

Padding back into camp, the pair dropped off their fresh-kill before heading towards the Undercrag to report to Wolfhive.

The young queen's frost colored eyes glanced around before spotting the head hornet, feeling her skin warm slightly under her fur as she was enamored with the intimidating warrior. Lavendersong, with Creepingpaw in tow, padded up to Wolfhive gingerly, dipping her head briefly in a respectful greeting, "Wolfhive, reporting back from the patrol party at Willow's Rise." She purred warmly, "Prey seemed rather scarce, Creepingpaw and I only managed 4 fresh-kill. And Salmonshade was able to thwart a vulture that had tried to attack Creepingpaw."

"To be fair, it missed me by a whisker! I would've been fine regardless..." Creepingpaw mewed in protest, the tip of his tail twitching with irritation.

@Tallstar - Salmonshade
@BEAR. - Wolfhive
"Scarce?" Wolfhive echoed in surprise. "Hell, if scarce means we get four additions to the prey pile I'll take it. That rabbit alone can feed a few cats. The vultures probably don't help though, we're working on relocating them it's just.." well in part, not the priority since they were more of a nuisance than dangerous. "A work in progress. If Salmonshade got injured have them go see the medicine cats - otherwise all of you get some rest. Well done!"