Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
"Rekindling Through...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:16 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:04 AM
chasing wind [ private rc...
by plum
Last post by Spider.
Today 09:02 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 09:00 AM

Old August 26th, 2024, 02:07 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Haven Springs

@kittycatburmise @ace.
Oliverat quickly caught the mouse, keeping low behind his patrolmates
“Ey, when you two are done, let's wrap this up." (Patrol is due 2 days from now!)
Old August 26th, 2024, 02:58 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost watched as Floodsight positioned herself behind the rabbit. She dropped into her own crouch and waited, muscles tensed, prepared to leap at the rabbit and chase after it if necessary. The rabbit was oblivious to their presence until Floodsight raced towards it. Startling, it ran- towards her.

It wasn't coming directly at her, but it was easy enough to shift her position as darted towards it. The rabbit wasn't totally oblivious though; it saw or heard her coming towards it and ran in a new direction. But it had come close enough for her to be hot on its heels as she dashed after it, trying to focus on the rabbit while making sure not to trip on a loose pebble and ruin their hunt. Floodsight could still catch it, but the odds would be a lot slimmer. Neither of them were WindClan cats; they hadn't trained for this like they'd learned how to fish.

Her breaths were short and heavy and her legs burned, but they needed to catch that rabbit soon or it would outrun them. Irisfrost tried to put on one last burst of speed, flattening her neck and pinning her ears to her skull. And she was gaining on it. When she was close enough, she leapt. She wasn't used to performing it from a run, but she managed to sink her claws into the rabbit's hindquarters. With it pinned under her, she sank her teeth into the the creature's neck and it went limp under her. The chase had been worth it.

Irisfrost panted heavily, her heart slowly returning to its normal rate as the adrenaline wore off. "Good hunt," she said to Floodsight between puffs. She glanced at the rabbit, blood slowly seeping from the wounds she had given it. She didn't feel like saying anything more until she had caught her breath, so she silently thanked StarClan for the prey.

@HerbalTea @ace. (Hope this is okay!)
Old August 26th, 2024, 11:05 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

She watched the rabbit dart across the horizon, almost gaining distance from herself. Floodsight hated these chases, she wasn't suitable for it, nor did she have much practice. In a single moment, the rabbit changes direction, weaving through the manmade undergrowth of the hot springs. 'Curse the bridges.'

In a split moment, Irisfrost had begun her chase and brought the rabbit down swiftly, with efficiency and determination Floodsight admired. Between gasps of air, Floodsight smiled at the fellow warrior and between her short breaths Floodsight mewed, "Nice job! I- I almost thought we're- gonna- miss that!"

After hearing Oliverat's reminder, Floodsight nodded in agreement. They've been out here for a while already, and it was really time to get this hunting patrol wrapped up. "I'll go collect- the ones I buried, and we can head- straight back!"

On the way towards her buried prey, Floodsight had scented another mouse in the undergrowth. 'Should I get it? Just one more?' Her dim blue eyes narrowed, dropping to a crouch.

[ Rolled a 20 ]
Success!

By some luck, she managed to catch one more mouse with her still heavy breathing. Carrying her mouse, she dug up her previous two pieces of prey and headed back to the others.

[ @kittycatburmise @HerbalTea | I'll write the return post once you two have store your prey into your inventory! thank you all for the successful hunting patrol!! OTL ]

Inventory | +1 Squirrel, +2 mouse
Old August 26th, 2024, 05:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren had been to this place a grand total of zero times before. For the record... the lack of knowledge about her current scenery had a reason. Said reason being RiverClan-was-driven-out-of-their-home-and-she-had-no-way-to-see-this-place. Now that they were back..ish, she could explore!

...On her own. It brought down her mood a little to realize she genuinely had no friends anymore. She'd thought... Antlerbranch and Dusklion had seen her as... not just either a potential lover or nothing at all. She'd thought they had been friends - best friends, even. But Antlerbranch was nowhere to be seen, and Dusklion... Dusklion had gone through so much without her, and Wisteriawren had gone through so much without the deputy that she feared even if they somehow ended up speaking again, they may not click anymore.

For a moment, Wisteriawren was stumped. That made her feel sad beyond reason. Would she ever get her friend back? They hadn't spoken in moons. But perhaps this was the way things were meant to be.

Padding over the rundown twoleg-crafted bridge, the former kittypet paused for a moment to run her paws over the wood, slowly being chipped away at by time. Everything got worn out eventually. It was after passing over the bridge that Wisteriawren spotted them - a cluster of tall, leafy fronds. She knew these! Recognized them from her kittypet days; they used to grow in Greta's garden. They were cool! They always made her happy for some reason...

Just seeing them... (she was naively unaware that it was the scent that caused the euphoria). Weaving her way over to it, it only took a few moments of being surrounded by its scent before Wisteriawren's pupils had blown wide, a happy smile brightening her face. Moments later and she was rolling in the clump of plants.

If someone happened upon her now out of pure luck - or if she had disturbed someone who'd been here before her - they'd probably be faced with a lighter, more happy-go-lucky Wisteriawren than seen in recent moons.

[ @silver. - Nectardrip ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.