Today 06:20 PM
SpiderPaw Warrior Name...
by Rowan
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:19 PM

Old Today, 08:25 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Snowstripe gathered her things n mews " I think we got enough let's go back to camp." @Fish @Idiotic.Bean101

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 04:30 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Once they had gone a bit away from the camp so the noises of it all faded away, Dusklion turned and fixed her hard stare on Sweetsap. "I know you don't like me, so I'll keep this short 'n sweet; I don't care what 'paws or kits do that annoy you, or frustrate you, or whatever else, you don't lay a damn paw on them like that. Shovin' kids? That's a ShadowClan move, not somethin' I'd expect from our queens." Not to mention Softpaw was her daughter. "'N not only that, but Softpaw is your kid. How would you feel if you saw someone knockin' her to the ground like that?? 'M sure it wouldn't make you happy."

It was disappointing to have to explain this to a full grown cat, and as angry as it made the deputy to see she wanted to give her a chance to see how wrong that behavior was. "I get it - kids can make you want to rip your fur out. But if you lay your paws on 'em like that it'll only teach 'em to fear you. Softpaw knows you're her mom - all you gotta do is stand your ground 'n tell her no."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 04:31 PM.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Once they had gone a bit away from the camp so the noises of it all faded away, Dusklion turned and fixed her hard stare on Sweetsap. "I know you don't like me, so I'll keep this short 'n sweet; I don't care what 'paws or kits do that annoy you, or frustrate you, or whatever else, you don't lay a damn paw on them like that. Shovin' kids? That's a ShadowClan move, not somethin' I'd expect from our queens." Not to mention Softpaw was her daughter. "'N not only that, but Softpaw is your kid. How would you feel if you saw someone knockin' her to the ground like that?? 'M sure it wouldn't make you happy."

It was disappointing to have to explain this to a full grown cat, and as angry as it made the deputy to see she wanted to give her a chance to see how wrong that behavior was. "I get it - kids can make you want to rip your fur out. But if you lay your paws on 'em like that it'll only teach 'em to fear you. Softpaw knows you're her mom - all you gotta do is stand your ground 'n tell her no."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Sweetsap lowered her gaze listening to the scolded, murmuring. "I'm sorry........" And nodding gently in agreement as Dusklion said. "I get it - kids can make you want to rip your fur out."
Sweetsap sighed, "I....I didn't know what to do.... Softpaw is usually so sweet she never gets in fights.... I just didn't want her to get hurt... and I was mad at Primerosepaw for touching Softpaw and acting like Seakit was hers...... all the stress just...... I'm sorry" Sweetsap sighed. "I feel like an idiot...... and probably look like one to..... I just wants best for my kits and if other cats get in the way or there's sudden change.... I don't know what to do....." Sweetsap admitted. "And it's not that I don't like you, I just don't know you well."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 04:44 PM
that's very noice!

...Well this wasn't expected. Dusklion had been expecting yelling, arguing not... this? Her gaze softened a bit and she let out a sigh, recalling her conversation with Hawkstar. Bigger picture... bigger picture... "...Can't say I know the feelin' since I don't have kits of my own, but I've got Cobs, 'n what you want for Softpaw 'n Seakit, I want for that kid too. So... I kinda get it." Glancing around a bit to make sure the area was safe (a paranoid habit she had picked up since they had been back), the deputy eventually looked back at the queen.

"I'll keep an eye on Primrosepaw, but hopefully she knows by now to not keep goin' where she's not wanted." That apprentice had a bright future ahead of her, but she would have to learn that sometimes her Clanmates or denmates wouldn't want her around. "'N that's just siblin's for you - I don't think it ever changes - you'll be grateful when Softpaw 'n Seakit grow up; they'll keep an eye out for each other. I still get prickly when cats try to go after Fades." She couldn't help but wonder how her brother might've handled this...

After a bit, Dusklion shrugged. "You're not gonna be able to be there for every moment of Softpaw's life, 'specially when she's a warrior. Best thing you can do now is teach her 'n make sure she knows what behavior is 'n isn't okay - with words, not with your paws. You can save those sluggers for cats outside of the Clan." The last part was said as a lighthearted joke in an attempt to lighten the situation.

At the last bit Dusklion just flicked an ear. "...'Ppreciate that. Guess I don't make myself all that easy to get to know." She wasn't... entirely certain how to fix that, but at least the situation seemed less tense now. "I can see you want what's best for your kids, so just... don't do it again, okay?" It would be a different scenario if Sweetsap hadn't seemed remorseful. To Dusk she just saw a cat who was overwhelmed.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]

Old Today, 04:49 PM
Camo x

Quote:

...Well this wasn't expected. Dusklion had been expecting yelling, arguing not... this? Her gaze softened a bit and she let out a sigh, recalling her conversation with Hawkstar. Bigger picture... bigger picture... "...Can't say I know the feelin' since I don't have kits of my own, but I've got Cobs, 'n what you want for Softpaw 'n Seakit, I want for that kid too. So... I kinda get it." Glancing around a bit to make sure the area was safe (a paranoid habit she had picked up since they had been back), the deputy eventually looked back at the queen.

"I'll keep an eye on Primrosepaw, but hopefully she knows by now to not keep goin' where she's not wanted." That apprentice had a bright future ahead of her, but she would have to learn that sometimes her Clanmates or denmates wouldn't want her around. "'N that's just siblin's for you - I don't think it ever changes - you'll be grateful when Softpaw 'n Seakit grow up; they'll keep an eye out for each other. I still get prickly when cats try to go after Fades." She couldn't help but wonder how her brother might've handled this...

After a bit, Dusklion shrugged. "You're not gonna be able to be there for every moment of Softpaw's life, 'specially when she's a warrior. Best thing you can do now is teach her 'n make sure she knows what behavior is 'n isn't okay - with words, not with your paws. You can save those sluggers for cats outside of the Clan." The last part was said as a lighthearted joke in an attempt to lighten the situation.

At the last bit Dusklion just flicked an ear. "...'Ppreciate that. Guess I don't make myself all that easy to get to know." She wasn't... entirely certain how to fix that, but at least the situation seemed less tense now. "I can see you want what's best for your kids, so just... don't do it again, okay?" It would be a different scenario if Sweetsap hadn't seemed remorseful. To Dusk she just saw a cat who was overwhelmed.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Sweetsap looked up. Nodding. Her eyes showing genuine gratitude. "Thank you..... that actually... helps a lot. It's just hard to deal with..."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 04:59 PM
that's very noice!

It seemed like Sweetsap understood, so the deputy didn't need to push the situation further. Of course she would make sure to keep an eye out, but Dusklion was grateful that for once the situation had managed to de-escalate instead of rise to a breaking point. Perhaps she was getting the hang of this 'deputy stuff'.

"If you ever need to talk... well, 'm not the best with comfortin' words but you're free to seek me out. I'll do what I can." Maybe this was the beginning of her Clanmates starting to trust her again? Dusklion didn't dare give life to the flicker of hope in her chest however - not yet, at least. "...Don't wanna seem unapproachable even though I know I can have a bit of a sharp edge, you know?" That didn't mean she would tolerate any disrespect, but she was glad she had read this situation wrong and Sweetsap didn't seem to have any malice behind her actions.

Offering a half-grin to the queen she gestured to the camp entrance, heading back.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - sweet is free to go! ]

Old Today, 06:00 PM
Camo x

Quote:

It seemed like Sweetsap understood, so the deputy didn't need to push the situation further. Of course she would make sure to keep an eye out, but Dusklion was grateful that for once the situation had managed to de-escalate instead of rise to a breaking point. Perhaps she was getting the hang of this 'deputy stuff'.

"If you ever need to talk... well, 'm not the best with comfortin' words but you're free to seek me out. I'll do what I can." Maybe this was the beginning of her Clanmates starting to trust her again? Dusklion didn't dare give life to the flicker of hope in her chest however - not yet, at least. "...Don't wanna seem unapproachable even though I know I can have a bit of a sharp edge, you know?" That didn't mean she would tolerate any disrespect, but she was glad she had read this situation wrong and Sweetsap didn't seem to have any malice behind her actions.

Offering a half-grin to the queen she gestured to the camp entrance, heading back.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa - sweet is free to go! ]
Sweetsap gave a gentle purr of agreement. "Thank you again..... and sorry for being an asshole last time we spoke. I seem to get mad in stressed situations. But I'll work on it" she promised gently, padding back to camp with the deputy.

lio lurked here