Bumba QnA!
by dino.
Last post by wolfie
Today 06:10 PM

Old Today, 04:06 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Yeah, that wouldn't fly. Effectively stepping in between them, she jerked her head in the direction of the camp entrance. "Outside of camp. Now." She didn't wanna do this in the middle of the clearing but the deputy wasn't about to let this mother get away with treating her daughter, or any of the younger cats, like that. Her narrowed blue gaze remained on the queen. "Primrosepaw, since Softpaw's already told you to leave her alone, I'd appreciate it if you went 'n found somethin' else to do. Softpaw, stay here with Seakit."

Once again she jerked her head towards the camp entrance. "If you don't go willingly, I'll drag you out by your ears. Now get a move on."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @paedyn @CollapsingStars ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Seakit immediately shot out from her mother and over to Primrosepaw. She DID NOT want to be apart of the fighting. Not at all. The little kit shook, fur bristling out of fear. Her ears had flattened against her head.
Sweetsap turned her gaze to Seakit, she'd told her kit to come over and she'd run away. "Seakit" Sweetsap said, her tone silky sweet which was a warning to come back. "Your fine Seakit, remember your sisters promise yesterday?" Sweetsap meowed, Softpaw had promised her sister to defend her forever and always the night before, hopefully Seakit remembered, and if not Sweetsap still told her kit to do something. She was her mother, Seakit listened to Sweetsap. Not this random apprentice.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Yeah, that wouldn't fly. Effectively stepping in between them, she jerked her head in the direction of the camp entrance. "Outside of camp. Now." She didn't wanna do this in the middle of the clearing but the deputy wasn't about to let this mother get away with treating her daughter, or any of the younger cats, like that. Her narrowed blue gaze remained on the queen. "Primrosepaw, since Softpaw's already told you to leave her alone, I'd appreciate it if you went 'n found somethin' else to do. Softpaw, stay here with Seakit."

Once again she jerked her head towards the camp entrance. "If you don't go willingly, I'll drag you out by your ears. Now get a move on."

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @paedyn @CollapsingStars ]
Sweetsap narrowed her eyes. She hadn't done anything wrong. She's simply knocked Softpaw to the side, Softpaw had let her.
Softpaw's eyes widened. "Wait! Please! I-I swear it was my fault! she stopped me from fighting, if anything punish me!" Softpaw pleaded, her eyes apologetic as she looked at her mother, "Plus she knocks me to the side because I don't listen and plus we were playing. I didn't get hurt!" Softpaw pleaded

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 04:10 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 47 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes widened at the sudden escalation. She wasn’t one to back down from a challenge, but the deputy’s tone left little room for argument. With a sigh, she gave a short nod.

“Alright, I’m going,” she said, her voice steady despite the underlying frustration. She glanced at Softpaw and Seakit, then made her way towards Adderstrike.

As she walked away, Primrosepaw couldn’t help but feel a twinge of concern for what might happen next. She knew the deputy was trying to keep the situation under control, but it felt like there was more brewing beneath the surface. She hoped the conflict would be resolved quickly and that it wouldn’t leave any lasting tension between them.

[ @taillow // @Fish - throwing you in here because Prim is heading for Adder. // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa // @CollapsingStars ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye
Old Today, 04:15 PM
that's very noice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Sweetsap narrowed her eyes. She hadn't done anything wrong. She's simply knocked Softpaw to the side, Softpaw had let her.
Softpaw's eyes widened. "Wait! Please! I-I swear it was my fault! she stopped me from fighting, if anything punish me!" Softpaw pleaded, her eyes apologetic as she looked at her mother, "Plus she knocks me to the side because I don't listen and plus we were playing. I didn't get hurt!" Softpaw pleaded

As Softpaw plead her case, it was clear she didn't understand what was going on. A kid that young often didn't know when their parent was stepping over the line - but Dusklion recognized the behavior and she'd put a stop to it one way or another.

"A parent shouldn't ever lay their paws on you, shove you, or do anythin' of the sort no matter what you do," she told the 'paw sternly, her gaze never leaving Sweetsap. "That won't fly in RiverClan. I don't care if you didn't get hurt, no one in this Clan is pushin' their Clanmates around like that - 'specially not mothers to their kids."

One last jerk of her head. "Am I gonna have to drag you?" The deputy didn't know if Sweetsap was trying to challenge her, or if she genuinely didn't think the deputy wouldn't drag her out by her ears.

[ just a little heads up if sweetsap doesnt go willingly, dusklion will be using force to remove her from camp so they can talk ]

Old Today, 04:17 PM
Camo x

Quote:

As Softpaw plead her case, it was clear she didn't understand what was going on. A kid that young often didn't know when their parent was stepping over the line - but Dusklion recognized the behavior and she'd put a stop to it one way or another.

"A parent shouldn't ever lay their paws on you, shove you, or do anythin' of the sort no matter what you do," she told the 'paw sternly, her gaze never leaving Sweetsap. "That won't fly in RiverClan. I don't care if you didn't get hurt, no one in this Clan is pushin' their Clanmates around like that - 'specially not mothers to their kids."

One last jerk of her head. "Am I gonna have to drag you?" The deputy didn't know if Sweetsap was trying to challenge her, or if she genuinely didn't think the deputy wouldn't drag her out by her ears.

[ just a little heads up if sweetsap doesnt go willingly, dusklion will be using force to remove her from camp so they can talk ]
Sweetsap looked at Dusklion, a bit surprised sense she was willingly walking already. Sweetsap just looked tired of this already.
Softpaw looked at her. "But.... but I'm fine with it. I started the shoving so..." Softpaw trailed off, "She was just trying to stop me from fighting.." Softpaw murmured. Her gaze gulity

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:20 PM
that's very noice!

"Good choice." The deputy flicked her tail behind her as she trotted out after the queen, paying no attention to Softpaw's comments. "Stay with Seakit." It was the only parting words she offered as she slipped out of the makeshift camp with Sweetsap.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa i'll go ahead and post in the territory! ]

Old Today, 04:21 PM
Camo x

Quote:

"Good choice." The deputy flicked her tail behind her as she trotted out after the queen, paying no attention to Softpaw's comments. "Stay with Seakit." It was the only parting words she offered as she slipped out of the makeshift camp with Sweetsap.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa i'll go ahead and post in the territory! ]
Sweetsap sighed. "Hold her off with water until I come to feed her" Sweetsap meowed to Softpaw, trotted after the deputy.

lio lurked here

Old Today, 04:25 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @paedyn

@taillow

Seakit wearily walked away from Primrosepaw. She kept her ears flattened as her body still shook. She didn't like the fighting. Never had liked it. So the next best thing to do was to get away from all of it. She made her way into the nursery. She just wanted to take a nap.. She was sleepy. So that's what she did. Avoiding her moms nest, she went to a nest near the back. She didn't want to smell her mom right now. The little kit laid down in the nest, uncaring whose it was. She cuddled up into the moss and went to sleep.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

[ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @paedyn

@taillow

Seakit wearily walked away from Primrosepaw. She kept her ears flattened as her body still shook. She didn't like the fighting. Never had liked it. So the next best thing to do was to get away from all of it. She made her way into the nursery. She just wanted to take a nap.. She was sleepy. So that's what she did. Avoiding her moms nest, she went to a nest near the back. She didn't want to smell her mom right now. The little kit laid down in the nest, uncaring whose it was. She cuddled up into the moss and went to sleep.
Softpaw gently lifted her sister, putting her in her mothers nest. "You can't sleep in other nests silly. Don't be mad at mom, she was protecting me." Softpaw mewed gently

lio lurked here