Today 06:08 PM

Old Today, 04:07 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
Oh, wonderful, she did talk. The rosetted shadowclan cat opened her mouth to hiss before remembering it's night and just in case anyone besides the red-ish cat was awake for some reason, hearing a hiss in the middle of the night probably wasn't the most comforting. And maybe they were annoying and dumb and would scream without checking if anything was actually happening. That'd suck. Then again, so did squirrelrise saying words, how dare she. Or, Dizzycloud supposed Squirrelrise knew saying words was dumb.

"sure, yeah." ok now back to drawing to make scenes out of them. She glared up at the shining night-sky snow that stayed in place. Hmm... wait a minute arent stars dead people? she still didn't fully understand that part of starclan. Were they just stars that had to stare at everyone all the time(creepy.)? that'd explain how they knew everything all the time. Or was silverpelt like... a guest book they signed and if they didn't they were sent to hell! wait its called the dark forest. Back to staring at the stars. Now all the short cream cat could see was 7 stars that vaguely looked like a cat. "what do stars look like to you?"

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise's ears flatten to her skull at dizzycloud's terse response, regret immediately coursing through her. the tips of her ears burn with embarrassment, wishing she'd never said anything to begin with. agrhdvh!!! I should've known she didn't want to talk! who would wanna talk at night? it's not the best time for small talk, she internally rambles, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head. maybe she can just quietly slip away without drawing too much attention to herself. leave dizzycloud alone.

huh?

her eyes snap open, yellow gaze landing on the rosetted cat perched on the branch. oh. maybe dizzycloud is..wanting to talk too? she blinks. what do stars look like to me?, she wonders, looking up to the stars in the sky once more. she doesn't entirely get what the warrior is asking – does she mean what shape the stars make or..? anywho, she doesn't want to risk making this awkward, so she answers.

"like..err..k-kinda like..little fireflies. I think...they are..probably the..the cats in s-starclan..most likely, though.." she falters.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
The tom’s ear twitched. ”Maybe, eventually.” He knew the fishbrains must eventually want to get their own back. Darkleaf was right, prey would become scarce as it always did then fights would break out.

His eyes closed as he soaked in the cool breeze through his nose. ”Be good to see you on the battlefield”, it was a slight jeer. But Owlthroat was genuinely curious, how she would perform. Would she fight as ferociously as the rest of them?

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

[cr: ferretfever]
"You know I'd be there if anyone lay but a claw on this clan." She snapped, uncommon for her. The small jeer got to her a little, slashing through her calm exterior to a far more tumultuous inner world. One she couldn't allow Owlthroat to see. It was true that fighting was far from one of her strengths, it haunted her in something permanent as her own suffix. Leaf. Soft. She much preferred to stay on the sidelines, or fight in a group. Maybe not even fight at all.

That said, if Dawnstar commanded it, they would fight. They were certain she would never call for senseless war. It still appalled them that the other clans expected that kind of thing of ShadowClan. Sure, there were more problem warriors here than elsewhere, but most cats had a sound head on them. Was Owlthroat one of the latter?
They'd always thought so.

Regaining composure, they took a breath. "But there's no point in it without reason," they blinked, trying to cover their brief slip up with the holier-than-thou kind of statement.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 05:25 PM.
Old Today, 05:42 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

BristleThorn
Female | 30 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 55
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes—silky, flowy tail
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @paedyn

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She didn’t know how to interpret the apprentices enthusiasm and energy. The cats skill in training would determine that. “Alright, well, before we start, I want to set me expectations and the training course I go through, exactly what I’ll teach you and all.” she introduced, sitting down and taking this as a lesson time on its own. “Are you ready to listen? Perk those ears up.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:50 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackbirdpaw
2 / 100

Blackbirdpaw's ears perked up immediately, her eyes wide with eagerness as she settled down in front of Bristlethorn. "I'm ready! Tell me everything!" she meowed, her voice brimming with excitement. The young apprentice's tail twitched with anticipation, clearly eager to absorb every piece of wisdom her mentor was about to share.

[ @Rowan ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire had recently picked up the habit of patrolling in the early hours of the morning, slipping out of the medicine den before the birds began to sing, and then once they started to quiet down, in the late hours of the day. it wasnt simply more comfortable, he could patrol under the cover of night and without the relentless burning of hot rays atop dark fur, and perhaps one or the other not so welcome feline was up to no good, thinking they were at an advantage and he could catch something interesting in progress for once. whenever it might happen, it was certainly not today, so when rookfire returned to camp, the sun throwing the last of its deep orange shine over the pale blue sky before disappearing behind the tree line, bits of mud crusting on his underside and limbs, he had as much to say as he wouldve before leaving. stars twinkled down at them, almost indistinguishable dotings during late dawn, but he knew it would be long until one could lay and stare up at them, connecting sparkling entities, their ancestors, into a complex blanket of cats that once were and now resorted to shining lives beauty itself. stars, rookfire loved the stars. they made him feel at peace, reminded him of all the possibility and endless reach of the horizon, the beauty every live offered nature. the bits of stardust every single one of them left behind in one way or another.
with a slight shake of his head, silver eyes refocussed on the smaller, closer and also moving bits of light flashing up around camp. nightfall was coming quickly, and the lightningbugs had come back out from wherever they hid during the day, buzzing between perked ears and shuffling cats. he sat, eyes following one specific lightningbug at a time, watching them glow a warm yellow, before fading into the dark blue of night again.

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 17moons | purrks ]
roachflare mustve fallen asleep some time between late afternoon and the sun beginning to creep down the sky, because when he woke up, he wasnt sunbathing anymore, and camp had fallen quiet. he blinked, bi coloured eyes adjusting to the dim light and seeking out his friend. however, the first cat he spotted was rookfire, one he had seen a lot of times the past moon or so but still wasnt sure how they stood, were they friends? acquaintances? simply clanmates? who knows. for now, the tortoiseshell got to grooming his ruffled fur back down in an attempt to get it to lay flat, hindered by the unruly nature of his thick fur.
[ #rooksummer24 - watch fireflies | @Marigoldwhisper ]

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\16 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

- - -
Mudslide was asleep, until she wasn't. Something glowy had begun to bother her, flicking in and out in a fuzzy light that could be seen through the thin fur on her eyelids. Mudslide didn't hate bugs but she did hate anything that was particularly annoying. At first, the warrior inferred that what she was seeing were stars but they weren't and that became very clear once she opened her eyes... And realized the Roachflare wasn't inside the warriors den. She had no right to get so worked up over the small things, but his scent was stale and it made her fur bristle. "Bug?" She croaked, pushing herself from her mossbed and watching as fireflies lazily ducked out of the way of her paws. She offered the small insects a taut smile, her muzzle pulling back in a way that wasn't familiar to her.

She stepped out into the moonlight and looked around for a bit, but Roachflare wasn't particularly hard to spot, so finding him was obviously easy. But figuring out there was another cat in the clearing took far longer than she would've liked. Once the white dipped ears of Rookfire came into view, the she-cat had to do a double take. When? But then again, it didn't really matter, did it? Some cats were just naturally gifted with the ability to sneak up on others, but it seemed Rookfire was the main candidate for sneaking up on her in particular. Seriously, everywhere she went he was somehow there. It was safe to say that she was at least slightly freaked out by this fact, but she avoided the tom all the same. Just looking at him made her feel weird. Like being kicked in the stomach.

She turned her focus back to Roachflare, watching as he fumbled around to groom his frazzled fur. A small chuckle rumbled airily from her throat before she approached him, giving the glowing bugs a small glance. "Hey." She whispered, slumping into a sit beside him. She looked up at the sky above and tilted her head slightly. Stars. If only these cats could just accept that they were normal points of light, not Silverpelt or whatever they called it. Regardless, it was a beautiful sight. Mudslide had forgotten how much she loved going outside of her den and just stare at the sky, the only thing that couldn't truly look her back in the eye and judge her. But now they could, according to clan life. She wasn't sure where her parents ended up when they died, but their was no point of wishing ill on them now. They were dead after all.

She finally turned her head back to Roachflare and strained a smile, one that was supposed to be easy going and genuine, but she'd forgotten how to work her muscles in that way. "Tired?" Her voice was as hoarse and dry as usual, but there was nothing new to that. Just another odd day for Mudslide, the cat who was supposed to be unseen. Well, she might've been if things actually went her way. But they didn't.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!