Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Claw and Pounce! [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 03:16 PM
Shreddin' Time
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:07 PM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 03:04 PM

Old Today, 10:39 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing grinned. "Good to know! I don't know many cats for the clan I'm in, ironically enough. Just never came up, and considering all that's happened, bit too late." She shrugged slightly. "Either way, where do you wanna spar?"
RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

"Hmm.. Let's wait and see what Primrosepaw has to say before we begin! Though I'd prefer to be out of the crowd, so I have enough space." The tom chuckled. He gave a warm smile to Amberwing, "I can feel not knowing many cats in this clan. I consider myself pretty friendly, but it is hard to get to know so many cats!"
Old Today, 10:48 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Stressed

Spiraltail
27 Moons
He/him

SpiralTail approached RowanMane with the intention of offering support, though he hadn’t anticipated the intensity of the other warrior’s reaction. The sight of RowanMane’s initial coldness made SpiralTail pause for a moment, wondering if he had misjudged the situation. The short, polite nod RowanMane gave him was a far cry from the warmth he’d hoped for, and SpiralTail couldn’t help but notice the guarded look in the other’s eyes.

When RowanMane’s irritation flared up, SpiralTail’s fur bristled in surprise. The harsh words and the scowl directed at him were jarring. It was clear RowanMane wasn’t in the mood for sympathy, and SpiralTail’s attempt at offering help had been met with unexpected hostility. He had only meant to be supportive, to work together on strategies and maybe help RowanMane get back to his old self. Instead, he found himself at the receiving end of a sharp rebuke.

SpiralTail felt a pang of hurt, but he tried not to let it show. It was clear now that RowanMane was struggling with more than just his battle skills; there was a deeper frustration and sense of vulnerability beneath the surface. SpiralTail’s intention hadn’t been to make RowanMane feel worse but to provide a helping paw. However, it seemed that RowanMane interpreted his offer as condescending or insincere.

As RowanMane turned away, SpiralTail took a deep breath, trying to steady himself. He knew that pushing further would only make things worse. Instead, he took a step back, giving RowanMane the space he clearly needed. He observed the interaction from a distance, noting the softer exchange between RowanMane and WisteriaWren. It was clear that WisteriaWren had a positive effect on RowanMane, and SpiralTail hoped that perhaps a familiar face and genuine friendship would help ease RowanMane’s troubles.

SpiralTail resolved to give RowanMane some time. He’d approach again when the other warrior might be more receptive. For now, he respected RowanMane’s need for space and continued to observe from afar, hoping to understand better how to support him without overstepping boundaries
@Rowan @Rose

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 10:49 AM.
Old Today, 11:16 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

RiverClan Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Rosehawk

Having watched the exchanged between Rowanmane and Spiraltail, she couldn´t repress a pang of sympathy for the former WindClanner.

´´Over here!´´ She called out to the younger tom, beckoning Spiraltail over to her side with a flick of her muzzle.

[ @Tallstar ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

"Hmm.. Let's wait and see what Primrosepaw has to say before we begin! Though I'd prefer to be out of the crowd, so I have enough space." The tom chuckled. He gave a warm smile to Amberwing, "I can feel not knowing many cats in this clan. I consider myself pretty friendly, but it is hard to get to know so many cats!"
She chuckled in return. " Yeah, same. Although you don't get much of a choice in a battle, I suppose. And true, but I don't know... Anyone... At all. Even my apprentice went missing practically as soon as he got assigned to me."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old Today, 02:36 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
She chuckled in return. " Yeah, same. Although you don't get much of a choice in a battle, I suppose. And true, but I don't know... Anyone... At all. Even my apprentice went missing practically as soon as he got assigned to me."

"Oh really? I haven't gotten the chance to have an apprentice yet. We can hang out more if you want.." He realized the implications and clarified, "As friends! I'm sure my mate would be happy to be your friend as well." He smiled. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound all creepy there. Just wanted to make sure it didn't come off as something else!"
Old Today, 03:00 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post
[FONT="System"][SIZE="3"]​
RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Interaction for Rainpaw

"I'm Dewpaw.. I er.. Just got caught up with the clan, finally. You probably haven't seen me around that much." Dewpaw softly smiled at Rainpaw. "I will warn you my eyesight is not great, but I'm learning to use my other senses." Phew. She got that out. It feels weird. She felt like an idiot, having to say that. She could see okay before. She didn't understand why it was happening now.

Rainpaw purred, she seemed so nice! This won't be so bad! When Dewpaw mentioned her vision, Rainpaw's whiskers twitched with concern and apprehension. She didn't want to hurt her denmate when they practiced, but she didn't want to insult her by treating her with kit-paws either. Rainpaw nodded resolutely. "Don't worry!" She mewed. "I'm not that good at fighting in the first place..." She added a small chuckle as she spoke.

"You have to promise to let me know if you need me to change it up though okay?" She added, a hint of urgency in her voice. "Like, if I'm moving too slow or something. Please let me know!" She hoped Dewpaw would understand that she was trying to be accommodating and not rude. She looked around for a clear spot and nodded in that direction. "Over there looks good! The ground is level and it's spacious." She meowed, pointing the way with her paw. "You can follow me!" She suggested with a smile before padding over to the spot she selected, ensuring Dewpaw was following.

Ravenpaw let out a huff when Rainpaw went away with Dewpaw. Well that's fine then... I know I need to find my own sparring partner. And she wanted to train with warrior. She looked around, realizing she was going to have to take initiative here. She wanted this training to count towards her apprenticeship training, she wanted it to be meaningful. Then she spotted the drama between Rowanmane and Spiraltail. She immediately lit up - not that she was excited that they bickered or anything, but it meant a warrior was now freed up to train her!

She was about to call out to them when another warrior beat her to it. Damn! She scuffed at the earth with a sheathed paw, continuing to look around the clearing for a warrior to train with.

[@paedyn - Rosehawk]
[@Tallstar - Spiraltail]
[Or OPEN! Whichever lol.]
Old Today, 03:09 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Rainpaw purred, she seemed so nice! This won't be so bad! When Dewpaw mentioned her vision, Rainpaw's whiskers twitched with concern and apprehension. She didn't want to hurt her denmate when they practiced, but she didn't want to insult her by treating her with kit-paws either. Rainpaw nodded resolutely. "Don't worry!" She mewed. "I'm not that good at fighting in the first place..." She added a small chuckle as she spoke.

"You have to promise to let me know if you need me to change it up though okay?" She added, a hint of urgency in her voice. "Like, if I'm moving too slow or something. Please let me know!" She hoped Dewpaw would understand that she was trying to be accommodating and not rude. She looked around for a clear spot and nodded in that direction. "Over there looks good! The ground is level and it's spacious." She meowed, pointing the way with her paw. "You can follow me!" She suggested with a smile before padding over to the spot she selected, ensuring Dewpaw was following.

Ravenpaw let out a huff when Rainpaw went away with Dewpaw. Well that's fine then... I know I need to find my own sparring partner. And she wanted to train with warrior. She looked around, realizing she was going to have to take initiative here. She wanted this training to count towards her apprenticeship training, she wanted it to be meaningful. Then she spotted the drama between Rowanmane and Spiraltail. She immediately lit up - not that she was excited that they bickered or anything, but it meant a warrior was now freed up to train her!

She was about to call out to them when another warrior beat her to it. Damn! She scuffed at the earth with a sheathed paw, continuing to look around the clearing for a warrior to train with.

[@paedyn - Rosehawk]
[@Tallstar - Spiraltail]
[Or OPEN! Whichever lol.]

RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw followed right after, she was glad this cat was accommodating. So far all the cats she has talked to have been. Though Dewpaw was sure there would be cats that didn't care at all. "I'm kind of glad the ground is much more even. Much easier to fight in. Though I know I will probably have to figure out how to do it on rougher ground." She smiled, her ears perked up from their normally droopy state. She was enioying having this other cat around.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

RiverClan Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 45 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw noticed Ravenpaw’s frustration as she scanned the clearing, looking for an available warrior. Understanding how important meaningful training was, Primrosepaw padded over to her with a warm smile. “Hey, Ravenpaw,” she meowed gently. “I know it can be tough to find the right sparring partner, especially when everyone’s busy. If you’d like, we can train together for a bit. I may not be a warrior, but I’ve picked up a few things that could make it worth our time. What do you say?” She hoped her offer would help Ravenpaw feel more confident and focused on her training.

[ @Luna16 - this is not an official event post. it is just prim going around and interacting. ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye