Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:23 PM
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:20 PM
Fruit Tree
by plum
Last post by plum
Today 02:20 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 02:19 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by marshy
Today 02:12 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Snowpaw groomed herself outside the nursery.

---

activity post-- open
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 09:17 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Fine

Acornfall pretended to cry out in anguish. "Oh no! He's so clever!" He leaned over, acting like he lost his footing, before turning to face Emberkit again. "Fish is the better meat!" He retorted, trying to keep his voice down to not wake the other kits. He stood with his chin raised in an arrogant posture. "The fish keeps us plump and full-fed." He altered his voice to sound like he was mocking an uppity cat, flicking his tail indignantly.

[@Aphrodite]
[@ ChromeSilver_Hwaa]
Old Today, 11:23 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypress’paw waved his tail kindly at timberpaw to acknowledge him, and then said to larkswoop, “Okay!! Turn around and I’ll go from over.. here.” he took a good few paces back, and watched larkswoop turn around with timberpaw and ravenpaw watching. This was terrifiying!! he had not had too much practice before hand. But he crouched down, belly fur barely skimming the dust, tail hovering not to drag, just like he was stalking prey, right? Cypress’paw, to his advantage, was very light for his long legs, and he could creep forward barely making a sound. Maybe this wasn’t so hard!! He shuffled his haunches, but carefully and quietly, to not alert his target like larkswoop instructed to ravenpaw. He pushed himself forward and up as silently as he could, would he land it?

@paedyn @vellichor @Idiotic.Bean101

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
☆ Cypress'paw - Lucky duck tier 1 ☆
☆ Frog - Kitty softpaws tier 1 ☆
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”
-Greypaw/stripe - Into the wild

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!! ~

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 11:43 AM.
Old Today, 12:09 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Active ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop kept her ears attuned to the movements behind her, though she maintained her outward focus on Ravenpaw and Timberpaw, giving no indication that she was aware of Cypresspaw’s approach. The young tom was doing well, his light steps barely audible even in the quiet of the camp.

[ Killer Aptitude Tier 3 has been activated. ]

When Cypresspaw made his move, leaping forward, Larkswoop allowed him to land on her back, though she made a show of reacting, shifting her weight slightly as if surprised. She turned her head to look over her shoulder, meeting Cypresspaw’s eyes with a warm, approving smile.

“Well done, Cypresspaw!” she praised, a note of pride in her voice. “Your approach was almost silent, and your timing was perfect. With more practice, you’ll be able to sneak up on anyone in the forest.”

She gently shook him off, careful not to unbalance him too much. “Now, the key to making this move even more effective is to make sure you have a plan for what comes next. Once you’ve caught your opponent off guard, you need to be ready to follow through with a second strike or pin them down.”

She glanced at Ravenpaw and Timberpaw. “Why don’t you two give it a try as well? Cypresspaw set a great example, so let’s see how you handle it. I’ll be the target again, and I want you to focus on being as quiet as possible. Remember, the quieter you are, the better your chances of success.”

[ @vellichor // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Eucalyptuspaw ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 12:09 PM.
Old Today, 12:38 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Bump Policy: I am incredibly forgetful! Please bump me after 48hrs, 24 if it's important.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow gave her daughter a somber look, licking her ear. "Honeypetal, I need you and your brother to visit Emberkit more. I know it;s sudden, but cinderkit and Skykit are both severely sick with Whitecough... and I don't want him to be alone while I'm with the girls. Alright? Please do it for your brother... and for me." Weepingwillow meowed, "Your father is also extremely distraught." Weepingwillow mewed, before she was mates with Nightwhisper he had a former mate, they had kits and everything. Two girls as well. But his former mate and kits had all died to greencough, Thats what made him so sensitive.
Honeypetal nodded. "Okay, no problem." She headed off towards the nursery. "We'll train tomorrow, Vinepaw. Promise."
P.S., very sorry for the late response! I've been busy off-site and almost forgot to log on at all recently ;w;
@Bluest+r~
Old Today, 12:49 PM
Probably sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Larkswoop

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Active ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop kept her ears attuned to the movements behind her, though she maintained her outward focus on Ravenpaw and Timberpaw, giving no indication that she was aware of Cypresspaw’s approach. The young tom was doing well, his light steps barely audible even in the quiet of the camp.

[ Killer Aptitude Tier 3 has been activated. ]

When Cypresspaw made his move, leaping forward, Larkswoop allowed him to land on her back, though she made a show of reacting, shifting her weight slightly as if surprised. She turned her head to look over her shoulder, meeting Cypresspaw’s eyes with a warm, approving smile.

“Well done, Cypresspaw!” she praised, a note of pride in her voice. “Your approach was almost silent, and your timing was perfect. With more practice, you’ll be able to sneak up on anyone in the forest.”

She gently shook him off, careful not to unbalance him too much. “Now, the key to making this move even more effective is to make sure you have a plan for what comes next. Once you’ve caught your opponent off guard, you need to be ready to follow through with a second strike or pin them down.”

She glanced at Ravenpaw and Timberpaw. “Why don’t you two give it a try as well? Cypresspaw set a great example, so let’s see how you handle it. I’ll be the target again, and I want you to focus on being as quiet as possible. Remember, the quieter you are, the better your chances of success.”

[ @vellichor // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Eucalyptuspaw ]

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypress’paw grinned happily at larkswoop, landing clumsily on his back as she shook him off. He shook the dust off his pelt and sat down to watch the other apprentices.

@vellichor @Idiotic.Bean101 @paedyn

★彡My purrks! ☆彡
"I think I'll settle for hunting stupid mice. They wont stand a chance. I'll just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender.”

Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Probably sleeping

《Cypresspaw》

Cypress’paw was bored. For some random reason, he felt like finding some flowers or something to put in his pelt or to decorate his nest with. He had the day free, it seemed. Maybe his friends would be interested too. Like a flower day? It was silly. They probably wouldn’t be bothered. He may as well ask them, right?

”…and it could be like a flower day! Whaddya think?” he finished to goldenpaw, stormpaw and alpinepaw.

SUMMER BINGO EVENT!!
Open to other apprentices who want to join too!

@Rowan - Stormpaw @nyme - Goldenpaw @Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw

★彡My purrks! ☆彡

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; Today at 01:23 PM.