Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Wolfcry's Relations Finder
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:04 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 01:02 PM
Aphrodite's Introduction
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 01:02 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:01 PM

Old Today, 10:12 AM
dont try to wake me

Default Take responsibility! (A Dramedy)

Meet Ruepaw Ceri
(psst, it's pronounced "sher-ee")
Once a truly terrible apprentice of the esteemed ShadowClan (his abysmal attention span and penchant for destruction- see the destroyed apprentice's den and the stool he so lovingly left on a loathed clanmate's grave), this tornado of a cat went on to explore the great wide wilderness! Sort-a!

See- Ceri never really left so much as he traipsed around the Clans VERY carefully. He didn't want to be caught red-pawed and up to no good!

This tomfooling tom has become everyone's worst nightmare (and their most guilty dream gay- I mean guy). He wreaks havoc where and when he pleases, he picks fights with the worst of the worst, and he completely wrecks the homes of anyone he takes a liking to... That's where you come in, guys!

See, Ceri takes a shining to a local guy in the neighborhood (this can be your Clan cat, your Outsider, your Anybody!) and this not-so-average Joe takes a shining to Ceri, too! But this twinkle twinkle little tornado is about to make life a whole lot more complicated for (Attractive Dude) because that guy has a mate! Nothing Ceri hasn't dealt with before, of course, but this lady takes their ballgame to a whole different level- Not only can she super-sleuth their forbidden romance almost immediately... She begins to scheme something stinky!

This wonder woman of a cat (this can be your Clan cat, your Outsider, your Anybody!!!) is anything but kind to Ceri. I mean, why would she be nice and tolerant and accepting of the weird flamboyant jerk who took her man?! That guy's hers! They're married! And she's going to stake her claim one way or another. She sets out to lay a trap for Ceri, and it can't get any more straightforward than... Attraction!

That's right- This wonder woman, in order to get her mate back on her team, sets out to attract Ceri to be hers instead! The TEA can't get any more HOT! But it does! It gets HOTTER! Because she gets pregnant! Oooooh man! This works so well in her favor that she immediately sets out to proclaim this adultery to her man and Ceri, proudly wearing her own infidelity so that Ceri can take responsibility for his kits! Hopefully, this shows her mate that Ceri is not the one for him, and that she's the only one for him.

Your Attractive Dude cat can make his own decision, he's a grown up! He can take the side of his mate, or look through the ruse she cleverly set up and see that these kits aren't Ceri's, they're his! He can choose to stay with the mate he had and leave Ceri in the past as a fling, or... Start a new life of exciting, daring, probably dangerous adventures with this flamboyant snake of a cat! Or, and this is an option I don't imagine you taking... This guy realizes his worth and chooses NEITHER of them, and goes off to live his own drama-free life (Sorry kittens, dad's gone to get some milk)!

Your Wonder Woman Lady can make her own decision once the jig is up- The kits are her mate's, not Ceri's. This plot twist kills her plan and she has to choose to take the L with grace or, maybe she's done being smart and she feels like upending her life! She can try and mend her relationship with her mate or, whether it's her choosing or his, she starts with a clean slate somewhere without either cat in her life. Maybe this is her cue to find a girlfriend and have a mid-life crisis, who knows?

Ceri is a slippery guy and whether he runs away with this attractive dude or runs away to stir up trouble over the horizon alone, he's walking out of this alive (Maybe we can beat him up a lil, he kinda deserves it...). Ceri is very much so infertile and this doesn't ever change! He's a calico cat and his maker (That's me, yes) is making no exception to the rules of calico males- Yes I know, I know we don't follow those here if we don't wanna, but I wanna!

So, if you couldn't follow the absolute chaos that was the plan up above, I'll summarize it:
- Ceri finds a Male Cat (You) he likes and woos this guy into a secret relationship even though this guy has a mate.
- Male Cat's mate is a Female Cat (A different You) who immediately sees through the two guys and begins to plan how to end their fling.
- Female Cat woos Ceri into the most bizarre secret fling within a secret fling ever.
- Female Cat gets pregnant and uses this pregnancy to try and get Ceri to admit to not caring about Male Cat.
- Ceri flat out refuses because he knows he can't get a girl pregnant, silly.
- Male Cat either believes this and runs away happily ever Not After with Ceri, or he chooses to stay with his mate and his kits (Yes they ARE his).
- Female Cat either accepts her L quietly or she high-tails it out of there to lead her own life.

If you guys want to create a finder for kits, go for it. If you guys want to throw the kits in the metaphorical trash bin and forget they ever came to exist, that's OK too. I'm not fussy about anything other than Ceri homewrecking this couple.

If you guys have QUESTIONS please ask them here because if y'all try VMing me or PMing me I will definitely lose track of them and forget.

To APPLY post below which of the two roles you want, why, and which characters will suit this. And please mention me. Don't quote this post. Please. Please.

HUGE BONUS if these characters already exist and either are already mates or on the path to becoming mates during this plot. I don't mind y'all making characters for this but it'll be fun to add a bit of spice to someone's mediocre life if they already have a whole life behind them.

Disclaimer because I feel like someone's bound to say "hey if he was an apprentice-": Ceri was an apprentice eons ago and I have no idea how long it's been but if I ever look through my history of mentions I'll let y'all know. He is well past a good adult age of ALL of the above activities, please don't worry.

Last edited by plum; Today at 10:42 AM.
Old Today, 10:18 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Take responsibility! (A Dramedy)

:0 dropping Theo/Dominic (likely Theo)

Old Today, 10:49 AM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

the temptation for this is almost overpowering given what my original plot with spring was

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old Today, 11:01 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

I'll put the attractive dude Crown in here

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3