Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:34 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 03:23 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:23 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:03 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:58 AM

Old August 26th, 2024, 09:46 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: [p] Everything looks different now and everything feels different now

HOLLYKIT • He / Him • 5+ Moons • Windclan Kit
~~~
"wh-" The aggression caught the Windclan kit of guard. His mama was so nice, actually most cats he'd interacted with so far were so nice, what was this guys' problem? Did he not get enough hugs as a kit?

The tom-kit snickered at the thought, the noise escaping his maw without a single thought. He flinched, turning back to Snape, hoping he hadn't heard the laugh.

"so... you're my dad," He said, furrowing his brows. His tail tip twitched wildly behind him as he forced his gaze up to meet the loner's eyes. Hollykit swallowed nervously as he looked up at the tom.

He didn't like this tom, but feared he'd see more of him as he got older. He frowned slightly, his fur rose as their gazes locked. You could tell he was visibly uncomfortable. He narrowed his eyes, taking a couple steps back.

~~~

Daywhisper • She / Her • 35+ Moons • Windclanclan warrior
~~~
Where was Hollykit? The queens eyes shot open wide as she desperately searched the Nursery "Hollykit?... HOLLYKIT?... HOLLYKIT?!" She called out as she continued her search.

After being unable to find him here she picked up a scent trail. It wasn't stale yet, much to her relief. She took off, following it as best as she could. After what felt like days of walking, she caught sight of her son, and .... Snape?

Oh stars no... She watched for a bit until She heard him tell her kit that he was his father, and not Crow. After that she padded out into sight, pretending she'd just arrived and was looking for Holly.

She cleared her throat "Hollykit! there you are! What compelled you to come out here?" She scolded, going on a small rant about how he could have been hurt, or killed even. The whole time her cold narrowed gaze rested on Snape.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood • Coyotepaw
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old August 26th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: [p] Everything looks different now and everything feels different now

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post

~~~
"wh-" The aggression caught the Windclan kit of guard. His mama was so nice, actually most cats he'd interacted with so far were so nice, what was this guys' problem? Did he not get enough hugs as a kit?

The tom-kit snickered at the thought, the noise escaping his maw without a single thought. He flinched, turning back to Snape, hoping he hadn't heard the laugh.

"so... you're my dad," He said, furrowing his brows. His tail tip twitched wildly behind him as he forced his gaze up to meet the loner's eyes. Hollykit swallowed nervously as he looked up at the tom.

He didn't like this tom, but feared he'd see more of him as he got older. He frowned slightly, his fur rose as their gazes locked. You could tell he was visibly uncomfortable. He narrowed his eyes, taking a couple steps back.

~~~

~~~
Where was Hollykit? The queens eyes shot open wide as she desperately searched the Nursery "Hollykit?... HOLLYKIT?... HOLLYKIT?!" She called out as she continued her search.

After being unable to find him here she picked up a scent trail. It wasn't stale yet, much to her relief. She took off, following it as best as she could. After what felt like days of walking, she caught sight of her son, and .... Snape?

Oh stars no... She watched for a bit until She heard him tell her kit that he was his father, and not Crow. After that she padded out into sight, pretending she'd just arrived and was looking for Holly.

She cleared her throat "Hollykit! there you are! What compelled you to come out here?" She scolded, going on a small rant about how he could have been hurt, or killed even. The whole time her cold narrowed gaze rested on Snape.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
Snape kept his gaze menacingly calm. "Yes. I am" He meowed, looking up at Daywhisker came out, "At least our son's got more wit that you. At least he came out here on his own, you can't even tell him who his real father is. So I took it up on myself to drill it into the furball." Snape growled. His gaze narrowing. "I told him, but I'll tell you myself. You need to tell Crow, soon. Or I will. And I'm not joking around anymore." Snape growled, "I'm tired of keeping it, your the only one lying. And as the mate isn't that sad?" Snape sneered, his game locking onto his son once again. "See? Your mother irrisponsible and keeps secrets to. Were not all perfect. And trust me, your not either so don't flatter yourself." Snape meowed sternly, "Tell me you won't tell anybody of the conversation Hollykit" Snape meowed, ignoring Daywhisker's presence entirely.

Snape looked at Daywhisker for a moment, the moment he locked eyes with her his gaze faltered. Showing a hint of guilt and longing. He turned his gaze away and cleared his throat. "I'll go now" Snape meowed in a bit of a more quiet tone. Snape's eyes narrowed into coal slits. His ginger pelt disappearing into the bushes, hoping and praying they didn't call him back.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 26th, 2024, 10:27 AM

~~~
Hollykit's gaze turned to his mother, brows furrowed. He was looking at her but not hearing anything but his thoughts. So Fallen... isn't my sister? no wait- she was... Day was still his mom.

He shook the thought with a soft sigh, looking towards Snape as he spoke. He didn't know what to say or how to feel. He nodded in response to the last bit "Yeah- whatever" He said before taking off toward camp.
~~~

~~~
Daywhisper flinched at the harshness of Snape's tone, once Hollykit was gone her gaze shot back to Snape "What is your problem?" She said with a growl, her fur bristling and her tail lashing behind her.

She was so tired of this tom at this point. What had she even seen in him anyway? Right- it was because he was a bad boy, she'd been crushing on Snape since she'd met him and his brother. Crow was the one to like her first though. She decided that Crow would be the safer option anyway and agreed to be his mate.

She sighed "I've been busy Snape, I have to raise two kittens BY MYSELF and take care of my clan too. I know you have no commitments out here, but I do. I almost got in trouble when I found a Windclan patrol while looking for your brother." She said, her tail tip twitching with frustration.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Old August 26th, 2024, 10:34 AM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:

~~~
Hollykit's gaze turned to his mother, brows furrowed. He was looking at her but not hearing anything but his thoughts. So Fallen... isn't my sister? no wait- she was... Day was still his mom.

He shook the thought with a soft sigh, looking towards Snape as he spoke. He didn't know what to say or how to feel. He nodded in response to the last bit "Yeah- whatever" He said before taking off toward camp.
~~~

~~~
Daywhisper flinched at the harshness of Snape's tone, once Hollykit was gone her gaze shot back to Snape "What is your problem?" She said with a growl, her fur bristling and her tail lashing behind her.

She was so tired of this tom at this point. What had she even seen in him anyway? Right- it was because he was a bad boy, she'd been crushing on Snape since she'd met him and his brother. Crow was the one to like her first though. She decided that Crow would be the safer option anyway and agreed to be his mate.

She sighed "I've been busy Snape, I have to raise two kittens BY MYSELF and take care of my clan too. I know you have no commitments out here, but I do. I almost got in trouble when I found a Windclan patrol while looking for your brother." She said, her tail tip twitching with frustration.

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
Snape turned around. His gaze tired and oddly soft. "Your scared Daywhisker, I get it. I had to raise my siblings on my own, as a Tom. Think that's easy?" Snape grumbled, "If you liked me why did you chose Crow, that's my delema. " Snape asked, his eyes narrowed. "You wouldn't be raising the kits alone if you weren't to chicken to leave. Or pfft convince Crow to join you for all I care." Snape grumbled

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 26th, 2024, 04:07 PM

Daywhisper • She / Her • 35+ Moons • Windclan warrior
~~~
Daywhisper narrowed her eyes further as he spoke "I'm sorry you had to do that, but it's... different. You wouldn't know- you've never lived in a clan."

She furrowed her brows in thought before continuing "Other than the fact you didn't give me any sign you wanted me? Let's see... He's kinder, he was the first to show interest, I fell for him and-" She paused, her gaze falling to her paws at her last reason. Shame rushed over the mostly white she-cat.

"I... I was pregnant. He seemed so excited I couldn't... say no to him" She said in a hushed tone. She couldn't bring herself to regain eye contact with him, only able to imagine the smug expression that must be spread across Snape's stupid face. She sucked air in through her teeth, she truly was a coward, wasn't she?

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
~~~

Last edited by seeingstars; August 26th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old August 26th, 2024, 04:11 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Quote:

Daywhisper • She / Her • 35+ Moons • Windclan warrior
~~~
Daywhisper narrowed her eyes further as he spoke "I'm sorry you had to do that, but it's... different. You wouldn't know- you've never lived in a clan."

She furrowed her brows in thought before continuing "Other than the fact you didn't give me any sign you wanted me? Let's see... He's kinder, he was the first to show interest, I fell for him and-" She paused, her gaze falling to her paws at her last reason. Shame rushed over the mostly white she-cat.

"I... I was pregnant. He seemed so excited I couldn't... say no to him" She said in a hushed tone. She couldn't bring herself to regain eye contact with him, only able to imagine the smug expression that must be spread across Snape's stupid face. She sucked air in through her teeth, she truly was a coward, wasn't she?

{ @ChromeSilver_Hwaa }
"That's the reason?' Snape snorted, "And I showed no interest in you? That's the only reason I was supportive, it was because I DID like you." Snape growled