Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 12:24 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:13 PM
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:12 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:09 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by squidz
Today 12:08 PM

Old Today, 07:35 AM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons
Survival instincts & Not skiddin' around.

@Fish

Seakit squealed, she went to bat at her sister. She was gentle, she wasn't going to be rough at all. The little kit's tail lashed. She mimicked what she saw other cats do when they got rough with each other.

"I'm gonna get'chu!"
@Fish
@paedyn

Softpaw's eyes narrowed as her sister batted her nose once. Softpaw flipped onto her back and slid her muzzle under her sister, flipping her onto her stomach and letting her have the ball. Softpaw nuzzled her sister gently to let know she was proud of her without sharing it in words. As Softpaw kept her eyes narrowed, it wasn't meant to be, but it was a bit menacing. Though her eyes rounded innocently the next second as if nothing happened.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:41 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

@Fish
@paedyn

Softpaw's eyes narrowed as her sister batted her nose once. Softpaw flipped onto her back and slid her muzzle under her sister, flipping her onto her stomach and letting her have the ball. Softpaw nuzzled her sister gently to let know she was proud of her without sharing it in words. As Softpaw kept her eyes narrowed, it wasn't meant to be, but it was a bit menacing. Though her eyes rounded innocently the next second as if nothing happened.
SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

@Fish
@paedyn

Seakit grinned, picking up the ball. She playfully growled as she held it in her mouth. She waddled away to create some distance from the two. Her tail lashed as her fur bristled. Her pupils told another tale, being big and round. She looked at the the two apprentices with platonic love. She barely knew Primrosepaw and thought of her as her sister.
Old Today, 07:51 AM
Camo x

Quote:

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

@Fish
@paedyn

Seakit grinned, picking up the ball. She playfully growled as she held it in her mouth. She waddled away to create some distance from the two. Her tail lashed as her fur bristled. Her pupils told another tale, being big and round. She looked at the the two apprentices with platonic love. She barely knew Primrosepaw and thought of her as her sister.
Softpaw's eyes narrowed, she noticed the love in Seakit's eyes as she looked at her, though she felt a sense of sisterly possessiveness. Her green eyes turned hard as she looked in-between Primrosepaw and Seakit. Softpaw watched the carefully, Softpaw gave a growl, it was supposed to be playful but due to her growing jealousy it sounded a bit real, hopefully her innocent sister would notice. Softpaw stalked playfully towards her sister, stalking behind her sister, before Seakit turned her eyes locked onto Primrosepaw's eyes, a silent warning for her to not get to close to Seakit. Out of protectiveness Softpaw kept the stare on her sister intense.

As Sweetsap noticed Softpaw's behavior, the queen stood up and knocked Softpaw over, "Enough" Sweetsap growled, Softpaw's eyes rounded up at her mom, Softpaw agreeing immedietly, though Softpaw still snuck a glance at the fellow apprentice, standing up again. "Seakit you have another hour to play, your nap time is coming up soon, your treat is that you have an extra hour to tire yourself." Sweetsap meowed sternly, though her stern tone was a normal to her kits.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Old Today, 10:06 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

RiverClan Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 42 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw watched the playful exchange between Softpaw and Seakit with a soft smile. The way Softpaw effortlessly flipped Seakit onto her stomach and then nuzzled her with pride was endearing. She admired the bond between the sisters and the gentle yet competitive spirit they shared.

"You two are quite the pair," Primrosepaw commented warmly, her emerald eyes sparkling with amusement. "Softpaw, that was a smooth move. And Seakit, you're getting stronger every day."

She gave Softpaw an approving nod, noticing the subtle way she showed her pride without needing words. "It's important to have someone who pushes you to be better, and it's clear you both do that for each other."

Her tone was encouraging, hoping to foster the same kind of support and strength within their Clan as a whole.

Primrosepaw couldn't help but chuckle softly as she watched Seakit waddle away with the ball in her mouth, her tiny body full of determination and playful energy. The sight of Seakit's bristling fur and lashing tail, combined with the roundness of her pupils, made her look both fierce and adorable at the same time.

"Look at you, Seakit, so fierce and ready for anything!" Primrosepaw called out with a smile, her voice full of affection. She could see the love in Seakit's eyes, and it warmed her heart to know that the little kit already thought of her as a sister.

"You're doing great," Primrosepaw added, her tone softening. "And remember, no matter what, we're all here for each other — like real sisters."

She gave Seakit a reassuring nod, hoping to reinforce the bond they were building. Even though they hadn't known each other for long, the connection was already strong, and Primrosepaw was more than happy to embrace it.

Primrosepaw felt a twinge of discomfort as Softpaw’s green eyes hardened, the shift in the apprentice’s demeanor unmistakable. The playful growl that escaped Softpaw carried a hint of something more, something that set Primrosepaw on edge. When Softpaw locked eyes with her, the silent warning was clear — this was more than just playfulness.

As Softpaw stalked toward Seakit, Primrosepaw didn’t flinch, but she held her ground, her own gaze steady and calm. She understood the protective nature of siblings, especially with someone as innocent as Seakit involved. But she didn’t want any tension to build between her and Softpaw; after all, they were Clanmates, and that bond was important too.

When Sweetsap intervened, knocking Softpaw over with a stern growl, Primrosepaw exhaled quietly, relieved that the queen had stepped in. She nodded respectfully to Sweetsap, acknowledging her authority. As Softpaw sneaked a glance her way, Primrosepaw softened her own expression, trying to convey that she meant no harm and that she valued the bond between Softpaw and Seakit.

"Don’t worry, Softpaw," Primrosepaw said gently, after Sweetsap finished speaking. "We’re all here to protect and care for Seakit. I’m just happy to see her enjoying herself."

She turned her attention to Seakit, offering a warm smile. "Make the most of that extra hour, Seakit! We’ll make sure you have the best time before your nap."

Primrosepaw hoped her words would ease the tension and help Softpaw see that she wasn’t trying to come between her and Seakit, but simply wanted to be part of the fun and ensure everyone felt supported.

[ @CollapsingStars // @SilverChrome_Hwaa ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 10:11 AM.
Old Today, 10:36 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Softpaw's eyes narrowed, she noticed the love in Seakit's eyes as she looked at her, though she felt a sense of sisterly possessiveness. Her green eyes turned hard as she looked in-between Primrosepaw and Seakit. Softpaw watched the carefully, Softpaw gave a growl, it was supposed to be playful but due to her growing jealousy it sounded a bit real, hopefully her innocent sister would notice. Softpaw stalked playfully towards her sister, stalking behind her sister, before Seakit turned her eyes locked onto Primrosepaw's eyes, a silent warning for her to not get to close to Seakit. Out of protectiveness Softpaw kept the stare on her sister intense.

As Sweetsap noticed Softpaw's behavior, the queen stood up and knocked Softpaw over, "Enough" Sweetsap growled, Softpaw's eyes rounded up at her mom, Softpaw agreeing immedietly, though Softpaw still snuck a glance at the fellow apprentice, standing up again. "Seakit you have another hour to play, your nap time is coming up soon, your treat is that you have an extra hour to tire yourself." Sweetsap meowed sternly, though her stern tone was a normal to her kits.
@paedyn

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit blinked. What was happening between Primrosepaw and her sister? Strange. Still, Seakit got a mischievous grin. She tossed the ball at Primrosepaw, dashing forth! She was sure Softpaw was watching, she show off! Especially if her Mama was watching too!

With a leap into the air (a pretty small one) she aimed to pounce onto Softpaw! Her little paws outstretched. Claws stayed sheathed.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Camo x

Quote:

@paedyn

SEAKIT ; 2 Moons

Seakit blinked. What was happening between Primrosepaw and her sister? Strange. Still, Seakit got a mischievous grin. She tossed the ball at Primrosepaw, dashing forth! She was sure Softpaw was watching, she show off! Especially if her Mama was watching too!

With a leap into the air (a pretty small one) she aimed to pounce onto Softpaw! Her little paws outstretched. Claws stayed sheathed.
@paedyn

Softpaw looked at Seakit and let her sister knock her over

lio lurked here

Old Today, 11:12 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 43 / 100

Primrosepaw couldn't help but smile as Seakit’s mischievous grin spread across her face. When the ball came flying toward her, she deftly caught it with a paw, amused by the kit's playful energy. Seakit's excitement was infectious, and Primrosepaw was glad to see her enjoying the moment, especially with Softpaw watching so intently.

As Seakit leaped into the air, aiming to pounce on her sister, Primrosepaw watched the scene unfold with a warm expression. She admired the bond between the two sisters, even with the recent tension. Seeing Softpaw allow Seakit to knock her over so easily made Primrosepaw's heart soften even more.

Primrosepaw chuckled softly and tossed the ball gently back toward Seakit. "You're a natural, Seakit! Keep it up, and you'll be the best at pouncing in no time!"

She glanced at Softpaw, her tone light and encouraging. "Softpaw, you make an excellent sparring partner for her. She’s lucky to have a sister like you."

Primrosepaw hoped her words would reinforce the positive energy between the sisters and remind Softpaw that she was part of a loving, supportive family, even if their playtime sometimes got a little competitive.

[ @CollapsingStars // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa ]
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 43 / 100

Primrosepaw couldn't help but smile as Seakit’s mischievous grin spread across her face. When the ball came flying toward her, she deftly caught it with a paw, amused by the kit's playful energy. Seakit's excitement was infectious, and Primrosepaw was glad to see her enjoying the moment, especially with Softpaw watching so intently.

As Seakit leaped into the air, aiming to pounce on her sister, Primrosepaw watched the scene unfold with a warm expression. She admired the bond between the two sisters, even with the recent tension. Seeing Softpaw allow Seakit to knock her over so easily made Primrosepaw's heart soften even more.

Primrosepaw chuckled softly and tossed the ball gently back toward Seakit. "You're a natural, Seakit! Keep it up, and you'll be the best at pouncing in no time!"

She glanced at Softpaw, her tone light and encouraging. "Softpaw, you make an excellent sparring partner for her. She’s lucky to have a sister like you."

Primrosepaw hoped her words would reinforce the positive energy between the sisters and remind Softpaw that she was part of a loving, supportive family, even if their playtime sometimes got a little competitive.

Softpaw kept her eyes narrowed, nodding curtly to Primrosepaw. Huffing as Seakit bumped into her chest.

@CollapsingStars

lio lurked here

Old Today, 11:19 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 44 / 100

Primrosepaw noticed the curt nod from Softpaw and the huff as Seakit bumped into her. Sensing the tension, she decided to address it gently.

"Softpaw," she began, her tone warm yet understanding, "you and Seakit make such a great team. It's clear how much you care about her." She glanced at Seakit, who was still brimming with playful energy. "She looks up to you so much, and I think she really enjoys playing with you."

Primrosepaw then stepped closer, lowering her voice slightly, so it was just between them. "But if something’s on your mind, or if you're feeling a bit off, you can always talk to me. We’re all here for each other, right?"

She hoped her words would help ease whatever was bothering Softpaw and remind her that she didn’t have to handle her feelings alone.

Old Today, 11:25 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

( Siberian blue tabby , with light blue eyes,. dark blue-grey stripes | She/her )

Bluetide sighed, her fluffy tail curled around her as she tried to think of what to do" I could go hunting?... or maybe patrol on my own? no to risky... what to do" she thought to herself.

her blue eyes scanned her surroundings and watched her clanmates go in and out of camp or just hang out. She flicked her tail and kept pondering on what to do, making new friends would be good or asking if someone wanted to go do something with her, she sighed again as she lost thought of what to do.

[open]