Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:03 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:58 AM
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 02:40 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:26 AM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 02:13 AM

Old August 25th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Fog and Bones

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Snowpaw groomed herself outside the nursery.

---

activity post-- open

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |
Old August 26th, 2024, 09:17 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Acornfall pretended to cry out in anguish. "Oh no! He's so clever!" He leaned over, acting like he lost his footing, before turning to face Emberkit again. "Fish is the better meat!" He retorted, trying to keep his voice down to not wake the other kits. He stood with his chin raised in an arrogant posture. "The fish keeps us plump and full-fed." He altered his voice to sound like he was mocking an uppity cat, flicking his tail indignantly.

[@Aphrodite]
[@ ChromeSilver_Hwaa]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 26th, 2024, 11:23 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypress’paw waved his tail kindly at timberpaw to acknowledge him, and then said to larkswoop, “Okay!! Turn around and I’ll go from over.. here.” he took a good few paces back, and watched larkswoop turn around with timberpaw and ravenpaw watching. This was terrifiying!! he had not had too much practice before hand. But he crouched down, belly fur barely skimming the dust, tail hovering not to drag, just like he was stalking prey, right? Cypress’paw, to his advantage, was very light for his long legs, and he could creep forward barely making a sound. Maybe this wasn’t so hard!! He shuffled his haunches, but carefully and quietly, to not alert his target like larkswoop instructed to ravenpaw. He pushed himself forward and up as silently as he could, would he land it?

@paedyn @vellichor @Idiotic.Bean101

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; August 26th, 2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old August 26th, 2024, 12:09 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Active ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop kept her ears attuned to the movements behind her, though she maintained her outward focus on Ravenpaw and Timberpaw, giving no indication that she was aware of Cypresspaw’s approach. The young tom was doing well, his light steps barely audible even in the quiet of the camp.

[ Killer Aptitude Tier 3 has been activated. ]

When Cypresspaw made his move, leaping forward, Larkswoop allowed him to land on her back, though she made a show of reacting, shifting her weight slightly as if surprised. She turned her head to look over her shoulder, meeting Cypresspaw’s eyes with a warm, approving smile.

“Well done, Cypresspaw!” she praised, a note of pride in her voice. “Your approach was almost silent, and your timing was perfect. With more practice, you’ll be able to sneak up on anyone in the forest.”

She gently shook him off, careful not to unbalance him too much. “Now, the key to making this move even more effective is to make sure you have a plan for what comes next. Once you’ve caught your opponent off guard, you need to be ready to follow through with a second strike or pin them down.”

She glanced at Ravenpaw and Timberpaw. “Why don’t you two give it a try as well? Cypresspaw set a great example, so let’s see how you handle it. I’ll be the target again, and I want you to focus on being as quiet as possible. Remember, the quieter you are, the better your chances of success.”

[ @vellichor // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Eucalyptuspaw ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!

Last edited by paedyn; August 26th, 2024 at 12:09 PM.
Old August 26th, 2024, 12:38 PM
~the king of heartbreak~

Status: ♪ we're all dead in devil town. that's fine, 'cause nothing's gonna scare us now. ♪
Bump Policy: wait 6 or more hours to bump. 3 hours if urgent, 4 if it's the weekend.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post

Weepingwillow gave her daughter a somber look, licking her ear. "Honeypetal, I need you and your brother to visit Emberkit more. I know it;s sudden, but cinderkit and Skykit are both severely sick with Whitecough... and I don't want him to be alone while I'm with the girls. Alright? Please do it for your brother... and for me." Weepingwillow meowed, "Your father is also extremely distraught." Weepingwillow mewed, before she was mates with Nightwhisper he had a former mate, they had kits and everything. Two girls as well. But his former mate and kits had all died to greencough, Thats what made him so sensitive.
Honeypetal nodded. "Okay, no problem." She headed off towards the nursery. "We'll train tomorrow, Vinepaw. Promise."
P.S., very sorry for the late response! I've been busy off-site and almost forgot to log on at all recently ;w;
@Bluest+r~

Vapcool on DA
❝ Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. ❞
I am not my characters, and my characters are not me. Some of my characters may be terrible cats, you may be angered by the actions of my cats, but keep in mind that something my characters do or say probably isn't something I would do or say.
Old August 26th, 2024, 12:49 PM
Probably sleeping

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Larkswoop

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Active ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop kept her ears attuned to the movements behind her, though she maintained her outward focus on Ravenpaw and Timberpaw, giving no indication that she was aware of Cypresspaw’s approach. The young tom was doing well, his light steps barely audible even in the quiet of the camp.

[ Killer Aptitude Tier 3 has been activated. ]

When Cypresspaw made his move, leaping forward, Larkswoop allowed him to land on her back, though she made a show of reacting, shifting her weight slightly as if surprised. She turned her head to look over her shoulder, meeting Cypresspaw’s eyes with a warm, approving smile.

“Well done, Cypresspaw!” she praised, a note of pride in her voice. “Your approach was almost silent, and your timing was perfect. With more practice, you’ll be able to sneak up on anyone in the forest.”

She gently shook him off, careful not to unbalance him too much. “Now, the key to making this move even more effective is to make sure you have a plan for what comes next. Once you’ve caught your opponent off guard, you need to be ready to follow through with a second strike or pin them down.”

She glanced at Ravenpaw and Timberpaw. “Why don’t you two give it a try as well? Cypresspaw set a great example, so let’s see how you handle it. I’ll be the target again, and I want you to focus on being as quiet as possible. Remember, the quieter you are, the better your chances of success.”

[ @vellichor // @Idiotic.Bean101 // @Eucalyptuspaw ]

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypress’paw grinned happily at larkswoop, landing clumsily on his back as she shook him off. He shook the dust off his pelt and sat down to watch the other apprentices.

@vellichor @Idiotic.Bean101 @paedyn

Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
Old August 26th, 2024, 01:23 PM
Probably sleeping

《Cypresspaw》

Cypress’paw was bored. For some random reason, he felt like finding some flowers or something to put in his pelt or to decorate his nest with. He had the day free, it seemed. Maybe his friends would be interested too. Like a flower day? It was silly. They probably wouldn’t be bothered. He may as well ask them, right?

”…and it could be like a flower day! Whaddya think?” he finished to goldenpaw, stormpaw and alpinepaw.

SUMMER BINGO EVENT!!
Open to other apprentices who want to join too!

@Rowan - Stormpaw @nyme - Goldenpaw @Highsnow of Matterhorn - Alpinepaw

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; August 26th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old August 26th, 2024, 02:55 PM
Itaughtmyhorsetojump:)

Gender: He/ Him (Not really you can call me whatever comes to your mind first)
Bump Policy: 24 hours⸝⸝
My Mood: Kingly

Screenshot 2024-08-16 152926.jpg

` \ Pumpkin ' Kit / `

| 1 moon // He / Him |

___

Pumpkin ' Kit lay quietly outside the nursery, humming softly as he swatted at a butterfly hovering around him.

___

[Closed]
Old August 26th, 2024, 05:42 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Drizzlecloud had been feeling odd lately. Different. She had hopped between ranks among the clan, from warrior to medicine cat, and back to being a warrior again. She didn’t mind it. When she was needed, she stepped up to her post, and when she had served her duties, she stepped down again. She was happy to be a warrior, and happy to stay a warrior.

Green gaze shifted from cat to cat from where she lay on her side, just outside of the warrior’s den, basking in the fading sunlight as the orb of flames slowly descended beyond the horizon. Her attention flitted over to the nursery, humming softly to herself before her eyes shifted once again, this time down to her belly.

She’d like to say that she had miraculously gotten a lot fluffier than she was before, but she was no idiot. She knew that she was expecting kittens. The thought made her heart flutter, made the skin beneath her fur grow ever warm. Initially she had cut herself some slack, because maybe she wasn’t. Maybe she had just gained some weight or something, but she had never gained weight like this. That along with her increased hunger and generally just being tired. The signs were there, and she could not ignore them much longer. With a sigh and a lash of her tail, she lifted herself up off of the ground, hoping to find her mate wandering about camp somewhere.

She had to tell Sparrowpelt that they were going to have a family together.

[ Closed activity post + kind of a plot post ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 26th, 2024, 05:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive hadn't missed Drizzlecloud eating more - in fact it was getting a bit irksome, since she hadn't been patrolling out of camp very much and she was gaining weight, to boot. As he passed where she laid, he muttered. "Might wanna lay off the food, at this rate you won't even be able to walk." Yep, he just called her fat.

Did he care? Nope. Maybe she should've been less of a piggy. <3

[ just 4 u @Omari ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules