Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Take responsibility! (A...
by plum
Last post by ollie
Today 10:18 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:16 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:06 AM
Dino's ToyHouse Clear-Out
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 AM
[p] Everything looks...
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 09:59 AM

Old August 24th, 2024, 02:00 AM
nightmare eyes

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: Toad
Rank Request: Queen, eventually warrior
New Name: Spottedtoad
Reason for Joining: Former rogue, desperate for a space home for her kits.

A tortoiseshell cat cautiously crept though the dark underbrush. She knew that a clan of cats could be found nearby, and the pregnant she-cat could either face them and hope for refuge, or continue to face the wilds alone. Though the fur on her spine stood up on its ends, she continued forwards for the sake of her kits. Her tail twitched nervously behind her as the smell of wildcats grew stronger. If the first ShadowClan cat she meets were to attack, so be it, but this was a risk the tortie had no choice but to take.
Old Today, 06:46 AM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

CRISPY
MOONS: 10

The young she-cats ears drooped slightly at the rejection. It made sense that the cat thought that way, to the massive she-cat, she provably just looked like soft, spoiled kittypet with big ambitions, used to the confortable life provided by her twolegs... And in a sense she still kinda was that, but it wasnt all she was anymore. She had lived most of her life shielded from the dangers of the outside world, sure, but now that she had lived on her own for a while now, she couldnt ever dream of going back to where she was before, and if she could keep living like that, in the wild, being a part of ShadowClan, it would be the life she had always dreamed of.

Crispy looked back at Dawnstar, thinking about what the she-cat had told her, feeling her judjing eyes on her pelt black and ginger pelt, but she decided to continue pushing. The worst thing that could happen to her in this situation would be walking out with a couple of scars on her pelt, and honestly, if they were from this Shadowclan cat, she wouldnt mind that much. Even if the imposing presence of the massive she-cat made her back fur bristle, her mind couldnt help but to awe in admiration at her strenght. What battles had this she-cat fought in to gain so many scars? For an instant, she was a little saddened that she wasnt there so witness them, it would have provably been a true spectacle to see this cat use her full strenght.

Crispy stood up as straight as she could manage and took a deep breath to calm herself before she continued speaking.

"I... I understand why you might think that, but... In my defense, I've had this conviction for a while now, and I've been travelling for a couple of moons... Three, if im not mistaken. I didnt set out sooner to keep being with my kin, my mother and my littermates... Not to mention I was basically a kit at the time. But, our previous twolegs... I dont really get why they did this, but... They started separating us, for some reason? Like, They gave one of my brother to a twoleg, my sister to another, and me to another... Not long after we separated it was when my twolegs left, so I decided that, now that the only reasons I stayed with my twolegs where gone to Starclan knows where, I should come here. And, if you could take me in, it would be an honor for me."

@Undertaker