Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:03 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:56 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:56 AM

Old August 23rd, 2024, 03:04 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

RiverClan Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 21 / 100

The blow sent the apprentice reeling, though the RiverClanner managed to keep herself on her paws. Shaking out her fur, Primrosepaw padded back over to the Deputy.

Primrosepaw’s heart pounded in her chest as she braced herself, listening intently to Dusklion’s instructions. She could still feel the sting of the dodge and the weight of the lesson: battle was as much about strategy as it was about strength.

As Dusklion began to circle her, Primrosepaw focused on the older warrior's movements. She kept her emerald eyes locked on Dusklion’s, searching for any sign of where the next strike might come. The apprentice’s body was tense, ready to react, but her mind was racing. She knew she had to stay calm, think quickly, and trust her instincts.

When Dusklion lunged, Primrosepaw instinctively flinched toward the shoulder feint, only to realize the true target a split second later. Her eyes widened as she saw the Deputy’s paw aiming for her legs. Desperately, she tried to leap to the side, her muscles burning with the effort to avoid the sweep. She felt a brief moment of panic as she realized she was a heartbeat too slow.

Even as she stumbled, Primrosepaw’s mind raced to recover. Don’t wallow in it, come back swinging, she reminded herself. As she began to fall, she twisted her body, trying to use her momentum to roll and spring back to her paws, aiming to face Dusklion as quickly as possible. She knew she had made a mistake, but she was determined to learn from it and be ready for whatever came next.

[ @taillow ]
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

It made sense that the apprentice had thought the blow to be heading towards her shoulder, and for a moment the deputy wondered if she should slow the speed down a bit. But O/tterfluff's voice rang in her head that proper training was the best, and it would be a disservice to do anything less. Her paw connected with Primrosepaw's legs, feeling the 'paw stumbling away. Dusklion was quick to round as blue eyes watched the 'paw use the momentum to get back onto her paws. Speed would definitely come later, but she at least had the right idea.

"Good use of momentum to keep yourself from fallin' down - an enemy would've taken advantage 'n you'd likely be down the rest of the fight." Straightening herself up she shook out her fur. "One thing you can look for is where your opponents eyes go. It'll happen quick, but in most cases they'll look at their true target. Won't work all the time," the deputy added with a shrug as she dipped into a brief stretch, "but the times it does will work to your advantage."

"Since you've got the basis of that one down, let's move on to the leap-n-hold. This'll work best against cats that're bigger than you. What you'll wanna do is," the deputy explained, turning herself to the side so Primrosepaw could watch, "is try 'n get on the back of your opponent. You can jump, fake one way 'n hop up the other - whatever you gotta do. But once you're on their back, you'll wanna sink your claws in as deep as you can 'n deal as much damage as you can while up there. You won't have to worry 'bout their claws or fangs while up there, but what do you think you do have to watch for?"

This was a question her mentor had asked her while training, and she was curious if Primrosepaw would figure it out, too.

[ @paedyn ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
primrosepaw c:

RiverClan Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 38 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw’s emerald eyes gleamed at the praise from the RiverClan Deputy, her tail swaying behind her. “I will want to be wary of the idea that they could arch their back and throw me off of them,” The RiverClanner replied briskly, giving a flick of an ear.

“I would also want to keep an eye out for the ‘play dead’ trick, especially when it comes to a ThunderClan cat. If my mother told me anything the day of my apprentice ceremony, it was that ThunderClan cats like to play tricks during battle.”

[ @taillow ]
Old Today, 01:14 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: [ p ] Dusk-Colored Lions Surrounded by Primroses. | Dusklion + Primrosepaw [ p ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

"If you got your claws dug in nice 'n secure, they shouldn't be able to throw you off - but your next thought is correct. You wanna watch for when they'll try 'n roll to the ground 'n crush you underneath." Perhaps a very, very large cat with a lot of strength and the momentum to do so could toss a cat off, but battles typically didn't work like that. Dusklion gave a snort at the 'paws analysis of ThunderClan, and subconsciously her tail flicked behind her. Memories of that one thunder-rat that had dragged her by her tail right over to Twilightstar.

"Yeah, the tree-rats can definitely play dirty. Good fighters, but won't hesitate to pull some tricks." Her tail stopped swaying behind her as she glanced into the forest, wondering just what those across the border were doing right now. "...But ThunderClan isn't the Clan you gotta worry about - yeah they can be rough 'n tough but they're kits play compared to ShadowClan." A visible darkness clouded Dusklion's eyes as the deputy let a soft snarl release from gritted teeth. "They'll just as soon flay the fur from your back as look at you. Torture, brutal attacks, no regard to the code or any honor, or age or experience of the cat they're fightin'..."

Cobs had her leg removed by them. Mossypaw had met his death way, way too early because of them. Countless other issues... Looking to Primrosepaw now the deputies eyes burned intensely, desperate to make sure she understood her next words. "If you're ever near the border, or meet one in battle, I want you vigilant. You do whatever you need to in a battle against a fox-heart from ShadowClan - even if it means killin' 'em first." Swallowing, Dusklion averted her gaze to the side. "I'd much rather them die than you, or any of RiverClan's 'paws..." ...It was nearly undetectable as the dark tabby opened her eyes, blue flames engulfing them, but there was grief there. A sorrow that she hadn't thought about in some time.

Giving a shake of her fur, Dusklion grunted. "Enough about that though. Show me how you would execute the leap-n-hold by tryin' to get onto my back." Shoving it back down was best for now as she glanced at Primrosepaw, trying to offer a half-hearted grin and re-focus on the training at paw.

[ @paedyn ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 05:38 AM
primrosepaw c:

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 39 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw listened intently to Dusklion’s words, her emerald eyes wide with a mix of respect and determination. The intensity in the deputy’s gaze and the weight of her words settled heavily in her chest. ShadowClan had always been a whispered threat, but hearing Dusklion’s firsthand account made it all too real.

“I understand, Dusklion,” Primrosepaw meowed softly, her voice steady. “I’ll be careful and stay vigilant. I won’t let my guard down.”

The thought of having to kill another cat sent a chill through her, but she knew Dusklion was right. In battle, hesitation could mean the difference between life and death. She took a deep breath, pushing away the unease that crept into her mind.

When Dusklion shifted the focus back to training, Primrosepaw nodded, grateful for the change in subject. She dropped into a crouch, muscles coiling as she prepared to execute the leap-and-hold move.

Focusing on her target, she analyzed Dusklion's posture and the best way to approach. With a determined glint in her eyes, Primrosepaw sprang forward, aiming to land on the deputy’s back with her claws extended, careful to position herself securely while being ready to react if Dusklion tried to throw her off or roll to the ground.

If she landed, then the the moment she made contact, she would cling tightly, digging her claws in just enough to hold on without causing any harm. Her mind raced as she prepared for whatever counter move Dusklion might make, ready to adapt and learn from the experience.

[ @taillow ]