Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > General Board

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Topple The Warrior - Kit...
by Daragca
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:03 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 06:56 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:56 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Appreciation Thread Version 2!

@Bean @paedyn LIVE YOU BOTH SM TOOOO

Bean, you're lovely and awesome and I appreciate you SO MUCH SILLY you're just the best and I can always rely on you! You're so fun and a joy to talk/rp with!

Paedyn, you're always fun to chat with and I love roleplaying with you! You were one of my first friends here, lots of appreciation your way!

@alec AHAH you can't escape this thread!! You're definitely a favorite of mine on site and you're super cool :] what else am I supposed to say? Oh! Yeah, ROOKROOKROOKJAYJAYJAY /silly

@forest a silly guy! Love talking and dm'ing you. Plus, you roleplay Pinepaw and Shellbaby <3

@Rose keeper of the forbidden pm!! /silly you're lovely and have more patience than I can muster most of the time. Overall super sweet and helpful!

@fenrir FAVORITE STAFF MEMBER HANDS DOWN thats all, thank you and good night.

@Alchemist Kitsune Although you are Alchemist Evilsune /j you're still awesome and a super awesome person!

@Neptune. Hi there!! You're lovely and super duper friendly. I love roleplaying with Cinder, and Hollowpaw the closet demon is super cool too!

@squidz awesome person, deserves to be here 100%. Thanks for being you!

@constellation silly gal <3 fantastic person, fun to roleplay with! REDREDREDREDREDRED

@iliri @Marigoldwhisper @Oliver @Morrigan ILY BASEMENT DWELLERS <333333 I hope you love your cages /silly

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post
@Bean @paedyn LIVE YOU BOTH SM TOOOO

Bean, you're lovely and awesome and I appreciate you SO MUCH SILLY you're just the best and I can always rely on you! You're so fun and a joy to talk/rp with!

Paedyn, you're always fun to chat with and I love roleplaying with you! You were one of my first friends here, lots of appreciation your way!

@alec AHAH you can't escape this thread!! You're definitely a favorite of mine on site and you're super cool :] what else am I supposed to say? Oh! Yeah, ROOKROOKROOKJAYJAYJAY /silly

@forest a silly guy! Love talking and dm'ing you. Plus, you roleplay Pinepaw and Shellbaby <3

@Rose keeper of the forbidden pm!! /silly you're lovely and have more patience than I can muster most of the time. Overall super sweet and helpful!

@fenrir FAVORITE STAFF MEMBER HANDS DOWN thats all, thank you and good night.

@Alchemist Kitsune Although you are Alchemist Evilsune /j you're still awesome and a super awesome person!

@Neptune. Hi there!! You're lovely and super duper friendly. I love roleplaying with Cinder, and Hollowpaw the closet demon is super cool too!

@squidz awesome person, deserves to be here 100%. Thanks for being you!

@constellation silly gal <3 fantastic person, fun to roleplay with! REDREDREDREDREDRED

@iliri @Marigoldwhisper @Oliver @Morrigan ILY BASEMENT DWELLERS <333333 I hope you love your cages /silly
*RATTLES AROUND FURIOUSLY* HELPPP, HELP PLEASEEE

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 01:05 AM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
time to appreciate bc phoenix is very kind :]

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa okay how do i begin? First of all, hi rookie/farmhouse kid! I love camphro even though its cringey as heck and ty ty ty for supporting my crazy non warrior roleplay ideas!! Being best online friends with you is so much fun and I really enjoy our roleplays and time together even if we can't see eachother irl. CAMPHRO FOREVER!!! <3
@Crown_Sage MY OTHER CHILD!! I want to thank you for being one of my best online friends and also for being in almost all my non warrior roleplays(like seriously! how do you manage??). I really enjoy our fun roleplays together, like the MS, and The Group of Wild! Thank you thank you!
@Phoenix I want to thank you dearly for also being in all my non warrior roleplays. I REALLY enjoy the Moon/Vortex plot. I think it's really interesting. I love all ur character's personalities and writing!
@snowflake. Same for you! I love the Moon/Vortex plot! It really gives Red some headaches. Your writing is beautiful and awesome and I love our roleplays together!
@Luna16 Hello! I know we don't roleplay as much but I just want to appreciate you! I love your ref sheets you put in every post(like its so cute!) and your writing! I could never manage to write two paragraphs in one post. And in a small font!!
@BEAR. Thank you for punishing Vinekit. Like literally. She's getting in a battle every other post. Wolfhive is so fun to roleplay with and I love him! <3
@rubberRatroom We've never roleplayed together before but I love your roleplay ideas! The RoyalClan thread is so fun even though it's been dead for a couple of months. You have really great art and I just mightttttt put a placeholder.. I enjoy chatting with you in cbox and your pfp is adorable by the way.
@forest HEY WILLIAM! HOW U DOING? I'm still surprised that we haven't roleplayed with eachother -pouts- but you're really fun to chat with! Thank you for being in WCO and thank you for being in my farmhouse. <3 @seeingstars Okay, first, your drawing of Wormkit and Vinepaw is SO CUTE! I love your writing and your drawings and your characters and.. EEK! Your just so awesome! I hope we become good friends in the future! @Highsnow of Matterhorn Hey hey! Vinekit wants to thank Chasmkit for at least trying to learn to climb.. I love your character's personas and thank you for roleplaying with me.
@Alderheart2763 Haven't heard from you in a while! If you're still lurking, then thanks for making Reedsplash cooperate with Fishkit's weird accent and thank you for making Vinekit get demoted. But seriously. She needed it.
@Red'fur Thank you for the Maria/Venus/Goose roleplay! It's so fun and it's given me a chance to actually make them a backstory lol. I love your writing and characters and I appreciate you roleplaying with me! @Oliver Hey Dol! I can't believe we haven't roleplayed together either! I just want you to know that I think your characters are awesome even if I don't know them. You're really cool to chat with and be around! @Badwolf Hey! Hawkthorn wants to say sorry to Antpaw for being a good dad. Joking!! Flowernose made him say it. Hanging out with you in the Hawk/Flower/Ant interaction was so fun even though Ant got yelled at by Wolfhive. @StarcraftLEGEND!! Your ideas are awesome!! I love the Vine/Spike idea and I can't wait for you to come back from hiatus so we can continue roleplaying together! :3

more to put later! <3
Ty, and sammmme! Since I'm too lazy to make my own appreciation thread, I'll just add stuff onto yours:

I thank Crown Sage for roleplaying as Bouncepaw's mentor, he appreciates it. You're a good one, too, the other apprentices I have are either dead or dissatisfied with their mentor, so you're the best one I know currently, lmao. Jokes aside, really liked how you roleplayed his training and the general system you used. Think I might copy it in the future.
And I wanted to put up votes for Bear's Wolfhive so much, but I just know he must have been voted for before so I have to force myself not to. Just know that if I had to vote for one best roleplayed cat in this site, I'll probably pick em.
Luna16's Daffodilpaw is an absolute treat, she's just so bright and cheery and her character is nice and consistent without being stagnant, which is really hard to pull off, yet Luna16 manages to do it well! With just that I can see her potential, I'm curious if she'll end up traumatized in the future... hm, well, we'll have to pray that WCO is nice to her, lol.
Phoenix, I already put up my appreciation of Claw and his kids here, so... lol. Nothing more to say.
Highsnow of Matterhorn, I feel Chasmkit and Alpinepaw have so much potential. I see Alpinepaw so often on the site, and I really hope she starts really developing her character. Curious how that'll go, but I don't think it'll be easy, especially after all the deaths... Antpaw and Spikepaw don't yet know that she's to blame, I think? They only know the exiled patrol leader, not that Alpinepaw was involved. Antpaw will be properly nasty to her after her finds out, don't worry, lmao.
Alderheart2763, Beetlepaw, or Thornkit, the while I've roleplayed Fleckpaw with her was awesome. Every clan needs a naughty rulebreaker and a cat who's not afraid to be realistic and get their hands dirty, and that's her. Laughing at all her demotions and hoping her the best, I really hope she makes a spectacular comeback.
StarcraftLEGENED!!, Spikepaw, I'm still waiting for em to come back from their hiatus. Pleaseeee come back. Antpaw needs his best friend, and Fleckpaw's still in Starclan wondering whether her brother misses her or not! T^T
Despite Sunflowerswirl being shelved she was fun to roleplay with. Antpaw will miss her(?) hm, wondering how that'll go. Oliver is such a good roleplayer that I hope our cats will meet more in the future, lol. Just be careful not to overwork yourself since I noticed you have so many cats, lmao.

Think I'll add a few more people to appreciate:
Alchemist Kitsune for their little Snowybreeze and Lightningstorm roleplays. Especially Snowybreeze. Such a deep, sensitive character isn't easy to write, and especially when said trauma is so bad that even kits can trigger it... apologies to the gentle cat if that made him sad, lmao, but he's cute.
Neptune for their amazing Hollowpaw roleplays. Jayfeather is my favorite cat in the Warriors series, and Hollowpaw reminded me so much of him that it was hard not to be jealous. I don't think we've interacted that much, but the times that we did were great, and Hollowpaw still sticks in my head still. I don't think I'll forget him for a long, long while. Curious what his plot with concealing his medicine cat apprentice status will lead to. Might spill it if I feel like it after a few moons at a Gathering, sorry not sorry, lol.
And Tallstar, who needs appreciation for all their roleplays! Only Vinepaw comes to mind at the moment, but I remember there were other characters I also interacted with. Very diligent too, ty for not making me have to wait five or six days so that I can post a reply.
constellation, who I look forward to getting to know better in the future, but our current roleplays with Crowbreeze rn were pretty nice. I remember there were more, just unsure about the names, lmao.

Lastly, Bluest+r, Hawkthorn and Flowernose are wonderfully roleplayed parents, I love them both! T^T They have a dynamic that just makes sense, especially when we put Antpaw into the picture. Also curious to see how they'll develop in the future, and will they have more kits? Aw.

Last edited by Badwolf; Today at 01:23 AM.