Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 08:05 AM
Mentor finder
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:50 AM
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:42 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:31 AM

Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Ravenpaw looked up from where her and her sister were sharing a meal when she heard their denmate's voice, and perked up immediately. She glanced at Rainpaw excitedly before bounding over, looking around for a warrior to spar with. This will a great opportunity! Her tail held high and eyes lit up, she scanned her clanmates for somecat willing to teach her.

[OPEN - Ravenpaw needs the battle training experience!]

Rainpaw blinked at her sister as she vanished and heaved a heavy sigh. She was less enthusiastic about combat training than her twin, but she would still go. She knew she needed this done before being able to be a warrior. She rose to her paws and followed Ravenpaw, her steps a little more unsure about herself than Ravenpaw. Tail and head lowered with lack of confidence, she stood near her sister. Also looking for a sparring teacher so she could learn how to defend her clanmates as well as receive the training needed for her warrior ceremony.

[OPEN - Rainpaw also needs the battle training experience!]
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Ravenpaw looked up from where her and her sister were sharing a meal when she heard their denmate's voice, and perked up immediately. She glanced at Rainpaw excitedly before bounding over, looking around for a warrior to spar with. This will a great opportunity! Her tail held high and eyes lit up, she scanned her clanmates for somecat willing to teach her.

[OPEN - Ravenpaw needs the battle training experience!]

Rainpaw blinked at her sister as she vanished and heaved a heavy sigh. She was less enthusiastic about combat training than her twin, but she would still go. She knew she needed this done before being able to be a warrior. She rose to her paws and followed Ravenpaw, her steps a little more unsure about herself than Ravenpaw. Tail and head lowered with lack of confidence, she stood near her sister. Also looking for a sparring teacher so she could learn how to defend her clanmates as well as receive the training needed for her warrior ceremony.

[OPEN - Rainpaw also needs the battle training experience!]
RIVERCLAN Dewpaw 8 moons Riverclan
She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw made her way over to the two with a smile. Blurry figures. "Sorry I can't see who you two are. I'd like to spar one of you, if that is fine."

(You can choose who she fights)
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

This... was something Wisteriawren had been looking for for a while now. Rising to her paws from her spot where she'd previously been sunbathing - letting the sun soak her fur and warm her in all the places that felt cold or hollow inside; spoiler alert, it didn't work like that - the former kittypet turned her attention to... Primrosepaw? That was the lass' name, right?

Either way, despite the fact that it was slightly embarrassing to be getting her battle training from an apprentice, Wisteriawren genuinely needed battle training, and currently the only cat among the ones who'd gathered that Wisteriawren felt she could trust with her declawed-self secret was...

For a moment, blue-gold eyes lingered on Dusklion, pinpricks of hurt prodding at her heart, and then Wisteriawren was turning away, exhaling softly and slowly inching her way over to... "Rowanmane?" She whispered softly, voice hesitant but hopeful. "You wouldn't mind if I... if we... paired up? I don't... know much about. Um, fighting." The former kittypet finished on a murmur.

[ @Rowan - Rowanmane ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

"That's alright. I'm sure you'll do great! It is just a learning process after all!" Nightshade smiled. Although seeming a little uncomfortable, which he seemed to notice. So, to counteract the questioning he spoke, "Sorry if I'm a little uncomfortable, I'm used to sticking around my mate."
She laughed again. "Good to know, I'm not the best with other cats either. What's their name?" Not that she'd know who they were, she barely kept track of who was leader at this point.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Queenly

§· Fishkit ·§

Fishkit approached the apprentice who called out. "Hey- uh.." They meowed and shook their head. Names were hard!

"Whateve' your nam' is. Coul' kits com'?" They asked with a smile.

Cloudsong stepped up from behind Fishkit. "Great StarClan. Still got your weird accent?" He asked Fishkit with a frown. "I suppose you can't help it." Cloudsong sighed and nodded. "Yes. Could elders join too?" He asked.

@paedyn
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 49
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Tallstar (again so sorry) @Rose

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He was relieved whenever a warrior approached him instead of him approaching them. “Mornin’” he treated, along with a quick and polite nod. He was unsure of how the cat had known his name, but whatever. They probably just paid more attention than he had been the past while now. He couldn’t believe his own behaviors recently. He used to be so certain. So confident, care-free, and just…ready. Now he had no damn idea what to expect when.

Either way though, the conversation started off fine. Sure, it went all downhill after, at least to RowanMane. He didn’t know if he was being too sensitive but nor did he care. Once the other Tom started stating how he looked unsure…that just made him upset. Was it really that obvious he was struggling? He prayed to StarClan it wasn’t. Whatever—he wouldn’t judge this cat off of strictly that. Just see how it goes…he can’t be that bad. Then he had to go on about working on RowanManes battle strategy together. This cat didn’t even know his skill or if he was bad! This cause a small huff to come from a now agitated RowanMane. Then he said RowanMane was rusty. Sure, he could tell himself that, but when another cat told him he was? Oh hell to the now. Rowan’Mane didn’t even feel the need to put in the effort to hide his scowl as he stared at the cat.

Okay Bucko—you think you can prance on in ‘ere n’ gimme a pity-vote? Sucks to suck, I didn’ need one. N’ ya don gotta give me one jus’ so ya can feel good about yourself. At least not with me. Go find some actual self-pityin’ cat to help, I don’ need it” he snapped, not hesitating with his words for a moment. Why should he? Maybe he was a bit harsh, but that wasn’t his issue, not was it? This cat thought he could walk up and earn his friend-ship and support by that? Absolutely not. He kept a cold, hard gaze on the cat for a moment, before deciding to not waste another second on him.

RowanMane was just turning away whenever he heard a soft, familiar voice state his name. His harsh, sharp gaze immediately softened whenever he saw WisteriaWren. Sure, the way he acted now with her may completely contradict everything he just snapped at SpiralTail. But he couldn’t help it, she had seemed exactly as he had been feeling since after the raid. It was nice to know it wasn’t just him, but he couldn’t help but wonder what it was for her. She was so sweet and happy-go-lucky before. He understood though, the clan-life would do that to a cat, destroy em. And he only spoke from his own experience.

I wouldn’ mind a’ all! I may be a bi’ slow as well! ‘Ere, let’s go to a more open area.” he offered to her, having some soothing and supportive tone in his voice (contradicting his whole argument probably, his own voice betraying him!)

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

She/they
Well insulated

Dewpaw made her way over to the two with a smile. Blurry figures. "Sorry I can't see who you two are. I'd like to spar one of you, if that is fine."

(You can choose who she fights)

Rainpaw was relieved when a denmate approached them. And she seemed so nice too! "I don't mind!" She volunteered right away. "My sister will probably want to train with a warrior." She added, glancing timidly at Ravenpaw. Rainpaw leaned forward slightly. "Ravenpaw can be a little competitive." She murmured, playfully glancing at her sister who simply snorted in return.

"I'm Rainpaw." She purred, realizing that she hadn't really spent a lot of time around this clanmate.
Old Today, 06:45 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
She laughed again. "Good to know, I'm not the best with other cats either. What's their name?" Not that she'd know who they were, she barely kept track of who was leader at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
Rainpaw was relieved when a denmate approached them. And she seemed so nice too! "I don't mind!" She volunteered right away. "My sister will probably want to train with a warrior." She added, glancing timidly at Ravenpaw. Rainpaw leaned forward slightly. "Ravenpaw can be a little competitive." She murmured, playfully glancing at her sister who simply snorted in return.

"I'm Rainpaw." She purred, realizing that she hadn't really spent a lot of time around this clanmate.
Starting off with Dewpaw..

She/they
Well insulated

Interaction for Rainpaw

"I'm Dewpaw.. I er.. Just got caught up with the clan, finally. You probably haven't seen me around that much." Dewpaw softly smiled at Rainpaw. "I will warn you my eyesight is not great, but I'm learning to use my other senses." Phew. She got that out. It feels weird. She felt like an idiot, having to say that. She could see okay before. She didn't understand why it was happening now.

RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

{Interaction for Amberwing}

He laughed, "I'm glad about that!" He added, "Her name is Willowtail. She's awfully sweet. If you ever run into her, she's a bit awkward but she is very kind." He quite liked this cat. She could make a good friend!