Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 11:13 PM
Heathernose X Lionscar...
by Luna16
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 11:08 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:59 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 10:53 PM
Blackbirdpaw’s Training...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 10:47 PM

Old Today, 08:20 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Duskkit agreed! Good. Softkit watched the butterfly slowly drift farther away. "Okay, you can help," she agreed, but only because Duskkit seemed unhappy. And hanging out with somebody who is unhappy is not fun. "We need to catch it before it gets away." Softkit started towards the butterfly. "C'mon," she said, gesturing with her tail for Duskkit to follow.
---

uhh are we still doing this? Sorry for how late it is

But I also realized it could be for the butterfly catching box in the bingo

So.

base by PastelPlagues on TH
Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moon

--------------------

Duskkit was not a big fan of being told what to do, but she could put up with it for now.

She followed Softkit after the butterfly.
Maybe, if she went around, she could make it circle back towards Softkit.
Aha!
She's so smart.

Duskkit went in a wide circle, hopefully ending up in front of the butterfly.
And she did!
She then scared it back in the direction of Softkit.

[It's okay!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)
Old Today, 08:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
Purrks: The Collector
10/10

---
Mintkit listened to Nightshadow with wide eyes. She looked up, but it wasn't nighttime, so she couldn't see the stars. Disappointed, she looked back at Nightshadow. Medicine cats were special, he was saying. Woah. And... "Prophecies?" she echoed. "What're those?"
---
Nightshadow finished up the last of his rabbit, chewing and swallowing before answering. "Well I forgot to mention there are omens too. Prophecies and omens are signs from Starclan, they are given to medicine cats, leaders and sometimes clan members. They tell us about the future and warn us for upcoming dangers." Nightshadow thought. 'He didn't know when the last open or prophecy was. He hoped we wouldn't have to see one in these up coming days.

Thunderclan: Honeydew, Littlerose, Applefang
Riverclan: Darkrose, Nightshadow
Shadowclan: Redleaf, Tigerleaf
Windclan Moonbee, Wolfcry
Outsiders: Aphrodite, Persephone, Horus, Anubis
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moon

--------------------

Duskkit was not a big fan of being told what to do, but she could put up with it for now.

She followed Softkit after the butterfly.
Maybe, if she went around, she could make it circle back towards Softkit.
Aha!
She's so smart.

Duskkit went in a wide circle, hopefully ending up in front of the butterfly.
And she did!
She then scared it back in the direction of Softkit.

[It's okay!]

Softkit
Longhaired; Soft fur; Cream-colored pelt with darker cream splotches; Brown eyes
She/her || 1 moon || RiverClan

---
Softkit crouched, her eyes on the butterfly. She glanced to Duskkit, seeing that she was in a position to scare it towards Softkit. Good! She twitched her tail playfully, but tried to still it so as to not scare the butterfly. When it fluttered closer, she tensed her muscles and pounced, her paw outstretched. She snagged it with the tip of her claw, narrowly catching it. She stared at it in her paw, unsheathing her claws as to not break it. "I did it," she said in amazement. Then: "I did it!", smirking at Duskkit. The butterfly was a beautiful shade of yellow. She set it on the ground carefully, looking at Duskkit's reaction.
---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 08:50 PM.
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Nightshadow finished up the last of his rabbit, chewing and swallowing before answering. "Well I forgot to mention there are omens too. Prophecies and omens are signs from Starclan, they are given to medicine cats, leaders and sometimes clan members. They tell us about the future and warn us for upcoming dangers." Nightshadow thought. 'He didn't know when the last open or prophecy was. He hoped we wouldn't have to see one in these up coming days.

Mintkit

---
"Cooool," Mintkit breathed. Knowing the future seemed very useful! But there was another question nagging at her mind. "What do medicine cats do, other than getting omens from Starclan?" If that was all medicine cats do, well, it sounded a little boring.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 08:47 PM

Quote:

Mintkit

---
"Cooool," Mintkit breathed. Knowing the future seemed very useful! But there was another question nagging at her mind. "What do medicine cats do, other than getting omens from Starclan?" If that was all medicine cats do, well, it sounded a little boring.
---

Nightshadow smiled, he his blue eyes traveled to the medicine cat den. "They heal us when we are injured or sick." he meowed. He turned his eyes back to Mintkit. "Everyone is an importance in this clan, leaders, medicine cats, deputy....even down to the little kits."

Old Today, 08:54 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Nightshadow smiled, he his blue eyes traveled to the medicine cat den. "They heal us when we are injured or sick." he meowed. He turned his eyes back to Mintkit. "Everyone is an importance in this clan, leaders, medicine cats, deputy....even down to the little kits."
Mintkit

---
"Me?" Mintkit squeaked in surprise. "B-but I'm not any of those things!" she protested. Healing cats seems like a very nice thing to do of the medicine cats, she decided. She'll have to thank them when she gets the chance. Leaders leaded the clan, and deputies helped the leaders, and warriors did all that hunting and patrolling, but kits didn't do any of them! She tipped her head, trying to think why Nightshadow thinks that. She shook her head, mystified.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Mintkit

---
"Me?" Mintkit squeaked in surprise. "B-but I'm not any of those things!" she protested. Healing cats seems like a very nice thing to do of the medicine cats, she decided. She'll have to thank them when she gets the chance. Leaders leaded the clan, and deputies helped the leaders, and warriors did all that hunting and patrolling, but kits didn't do any of them! She tipped her head, trying to think why Nightshadow thinks that. She shook her head, mystified.
---

Nightshadow laughed as he watched Mistkit shake her head."In the future you'll be a warrior. The reason why I say you're important is because you are the future Mistkit. Just like the other little ones. The future for the clan" He said with a laugh. "Once I'm gone, and you're all grown up. It will be your duty to teach the little ones. Kits are special because they will learn form us and then teach the next generation what we taught you guys." He said standing up to stretch, he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. His blue eyes sparkling.

Old Today, 09:43 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Duskkit-She/Her
1 Moon

-----------------

Would ya look at that, her plan worked.
Softkit caught the butterfly.

Wha- was she being smug about it?
Duskkit could do that to!

"Good job." She said "But my amazing plan definitely helped."
Her inflated ego was showing.
That was a better option than baby anger, though.

@snowflake.
[meant to qoute this time as well, but was already typing, my bad!]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)
Old Today, 10:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

[ takes place some time after her arrival and a much-needed nap ]
Berrypaw had been dozing off in the sun when she heard Wisteriawren's gentle voice and nudge. It was incredibly conscientiousness, and yet still slightly startled the young molly anyway; enough to where she was knocked from her haze and gave a small start. She was, indeed, exhausted — between traveling, having to adjust to the dangerous life in the mountains, and still recovering from the mess that was the 3v1, she was more than wiped out in both brain and body.

Still, the medicine cat apprentice found a small, apologetic smile on her maw when she recognized Wisteriawren, ducking her head sheepishly. "O-Oh, hi there, sorry... I-I was off in my own world, I 'spose..."

At her question, Berrypaw hesitated. "Hm, well... I-I don't know, maybe if..." She trailed off for a moment; needed help with a lot of things, but they were so many things that her head spun... but hey, that mention of the beehive sparked her interest. She had seen some honey in the medicine den before, and beehives are where cats got the honeycomb, right?

The dark-brown cat tilted her head thoughtfully. "Well, you mentioned a beehive... and I know honey is used for something," she added almost comically, seeming like she was meowing to herself for a moment; she had no idea what honey was used for yet, but if they'd had it before, surely they could use it again? Many herbs had been lost in the raid or on the trip to the mountains and back...

Turning her leafy-green eyes to Wisteriawren, her trembly voice was a bit low and sheepish; Berrypaw wasn't too keen on asking favors, always feeling bad or burdensome. But if the nice, pretty she-cat was offering...

"Maybe if you could... get some...? Only if it seems not so dangerous. Anything you could get would be helpful," she added quickly, not wanting to pressure the warrior. Besides, she seemed... different. The former kittypet had been more bubbly and enthusiastic when Berry had first seen her. Now she looked hesitant... distant, in a way. Maybe the 3v1 and trip to the mountains had messed with her just as much as the young apprentice? She could certainly empathize with that...

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

A small smile tipped Wisteriawren's mouth upward at Berrypaw's sheepish expression. "That's okay." She mrrowed softly, eyes lighting up with a joy she rarely got to experience in recent days.

"I could get some." Wisteriawren agreed softly, and then after a moment of lingering, she offered the apprentice a nudge and wandered back to where she'd spotted the beehive a little ways away from the twoleg shack. Which... led her to the task of how to get the honey in question.

Staring up at the hive, Wisteriawren's brow furrowed. She looked around, bewildered for a moment. Had she offered to do a task for Berrypaw preemptively? It was all the way up there - how was she to get it down... oh..! Oh dear, she had an idea, but she was not sure it would be the best course of action- too late now, anyway. She was committed.

Hefting a well-rounded rock in her paws, Wisteriawren briefly paused to apologize to the bees in her heart before tossing it - and then emitting a high-pitched shriek of startlement as a chunk of it broke off. Embarrassment flooded her pelt, and then relief. She'd done it-! AH! Something had bit her- ah! Yelping softly and leaping back, the former kittypet scrambled a good bit away as she got her bearings.

Oh dear, she'd been stung. Two times. Which turned into four or five or six times when she hurried forward to grab the honeycomb chunk that had fallen off, ow. Ow. Ouch. Oh dear. Ack.

Oh. The honey was sweet, momentarily distracting her from the hurt of the bee stings as Wisteriawren slunk back to where RiverClan was staying and over to Berrypaw. This time it was her smiling sheepishly. "Um, I did it? I think? Here you go."

[ +2 Honeycomb | Thank you for your bingo assist hehe ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.