Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by w0lf_b!t3
Today 07:29 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by idia
Today 07:28 PM
Snowstorm x ? X ? Plot Idea
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 07:27 PM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:25 PM
It's not my fault I'm like...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 07:23 PM

Old August 25th, 2024, 07:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

[Bouncepaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Windclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Bouncepaw pads into the clearing. What would this meeting be about? Hopefully not bad news, the clan had enough of those. He cleans his paws after he sits down, then looks up attentively to listen to his leader's announcement.

Tags: OPEN
Old August 25th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 53 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Killer Aptitude T1
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Hanged Man ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Another meeting? Hawkfur settled at the edge of the crowd, not really feeling up to talking to anyone. Some days were better than others, and today he felt especially mired within his grief. He should pay a visit to his kittos later. Seeing them always made him feel better.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old August 25th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him
Anxious,Kind

Vinepaw shifted uncomfortably beside Lightningpaw, his eyes clouded with a hint of worry. The low murmur of the camp and the distant flickers of light did little to ease the unease that had settled in his chest.

"Hey, Lightningpaw," Vinepaw began, his voice hesitant. "I’ve been having some strange dreams lately. They’ve been really vivid... and unsettling."

Vinepaw glanced around to make sure no one else was listening. “They’re always the same—dark and shadowy, with this feeling of being watched. I can’t ever make out what’s happening, but I wake up feeling like something’s following me.”

OPEN
@Lightningpaw666
Lightningpaw would listen to Vinepaw unfortunately for him though Lightningpaw hadn't ever experienced such a thing he would think about this for a bit before meowing. "Maybe it's just a bad reoccurring nightmare." Lightningpaw meowed to his friend. He unfortunately had nothing more than that for the tom as Lightningpaw had no experience with this. "Maybe you can ask Rabbitpaw or Lightningstorm for something to help your anxiety before you go to sleep and stuff." Lightningpaw added trying to give a suggestion.
Old August 26th, 2024, 12:23 AM
My name is Leaf

Bump Policy: Whenever! I’m very forgetful…
My Mood: Amused

˚ She/It | 18 moons | Windclan Warrior | Open˚

≪★≫

Cinnamonfire softly stirs awake from her fantastic beauty slumber with a gentle yet tired groan. It heaves itself to its paws and walks towards the meeting, curious as to what the amazing leader would be announcing on such a beautiful day.

≪★≫
Old August 27th, 2024, 09:43 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Lumpity bumpity, Deadmoon rolled her way into a more central area of the clearing and sat down to listen to Twilightstar. There seemed to be a lot of kits about, almost as many as the warriors maybe, but perhaps that was to be expected. Snowybreeze and Berryfrost had done a miracle somehow, and Bravebird had left some children before she passed. So many dead queens, and so many kits being raised by crowds and fathers rather than a single pair of parents. Perhaps it was better that way. Leopardsong was always there to keep an eye on the children, Crowtooth had certainly taken some responsibility for Bravebird's kits, and Deadmoon herself was keen to make sure none of Snowybreeze's progeny got into any trouble. Once again, she was getting jealous of actual children. Little rats. They had loads of adults, cats opting in instead of out of their care. For a moment, she hated them. Then she remembered that she herself would most certainly be a terrible parent, no matter how much she might love any kits she had, and so probably shouldn't judge her mother. She'd been a bit of a difficult kit to love anyway, these kits were much easier to grow attached to. Like Snowy had been. So perhaps it made sense. (Open)
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She listens to her clanmates talk amongst themselves as they gather. Her full ear swerves as it catches a word here and there. From where she's sitting she's honestly not certain how WindClan managed to get an insane murderous apprentice among them. WindClan wasn't known for their enjoyment of killing each other. Even though they could be vicious in battle, they were nowhere near as gritty and cruel as the other three clans could be.

Even now, she watches and listens to them, she hears nothing alarming even negative amongst her clanmates. So no matter how she tossed and turned it, she couldn't understand why Quickpaw had turned out as he did. She could still taste the warm, thick blood in her mouth and see those eyes dim as the life was drained from her. It's been a while since Twilightstar has had to execute one of her own.

She felt the muscles in her flanks twitch causing the fur to shudder. The leader had forgotten how disturbing it could be to kill one she called clanmate and so young at that. But a life for a life. She was staring off into space and could be haunted by her demons later.

"Blossomkit and Maggotkit. Come sit at the roots of the Galewood, it's time for your ceremonies." She called more calmly than she felt.

"WindClan, Crowtooth has informed me that RiverClan's made their return. He has also told me that quite a few of you have failed your patrols and been demoted." Her tone took on a more disapproving edge. "Those of you who have been taking care of your hunting, border, and herb patrols, I thank you for your hard work and devotion. However, for those of you who have been slacking, I expect better. With RiverClan back, WindClan needs to be ready for anything. Our borders patrols, our herbs stocked, and the clan well fed. This is no time to be lazing around."

It had been a few moons but she still remembered the RiverClan leader's angry words as he ran from camp. Since the battle, there has been an unspoken neutrality between WindClan, ShadowClan, and ThunderClan. Now with RiverClan back in the picture, she was sure it was only a matter of time before things got shaken up. WindClan couldn't afford to be caught off guard because of lazy warriors.

"I want cats to be mindful of Sedgewater Valley. RiverClan's been quiet but it won't hurt to keep our guard up with them for the next few moons. No one is allowed around Sedgewater Valley on their own. If you take your apprentice to the border watch them closely." If she had a repeat of the Twistedpaw's incident, accident or otherwise, she'd make sure that the warrior was held accountable.

#wcmeeting

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @Stellatubby @appariitiion @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paedyn @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Sootipatooti @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @Mealstrom

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:38 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Honeysucklepaw walked over to listen. She took note of the announcement. So riverclan has returned, huh? She was itching to meet one of them, she wanted to see for herself how bad they were.

Mushroomglow moved from the warriors den to listen. Seemed interesting enough. The mention of Riverclan enticed her. The fish were back, seriously?! Didn’t they just get kicked out? Whatever. She took note of the information. She’d have to be more careful when outside the clan, then.

(Closed post)

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Daffodilpaw watched with excited and eager eyes as the kits were called for their ceremonies. She bounced a couple times, unable to contain her excitement for them.

[OPEN]

Heathernose couldn’t suppress a purr. An apprentice ceremony! She instantly saw a vision of her and Lionscar’s kits walking up proudly, receiving their -paw names and mentors. She wondered what they’d look like, and who would mentor them. Eyes shining, she couldn’t help feeling happy and proud of these kits, even though they weren’t her’s. Was this a queen’s instinct?

[OPEN]

Fleetpaw slowly, cautiously, poked his head out of the apprentice’s den. He had been delayed because he was fixing up the apprentices’ nests. He quickly tried to shake remnants of dried grasses and nest materials from his pelt and slinked off to the side, staying along the edge of his gathered clanmates. Oh! A ceremony! Fleetpaw was momentarily filled with a sense of excitement. Guess he’d have to make more nests!

His thoughts were broken when Twilightstar’s mew became darker and more foreboding. He crouched down, pelt bristling and eyes wide open. He wished he could make himself invisible right now, invisible from his clanmates and any potential threats. RiverClan coming back filled him with a horrible sense of dread, and Twilightstar was right to be concerned. Mindful of Sedgewater… He took mental note. Part of him wanted to go nowhere near that border, but his desire to keep his clan safe made him itch to patrol it right away. Also to convince himself that RiverClan wasn’t crossing the border right now to launch an attack.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:44 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

CROWBREEZE
♥ THE ACE OF HEARTS ♥

| he/him | warrior | 35 moons |
[ @ moonraven ]

A meeting! He liked meetings. He liked information. He liked knowing stuff. Crowbreeze sat at the front of the crowd—among Furies and senior warriors, oops— and stared up at his leader. Stay aware of Sedgewater valley. He loved that place. Or did he? Not as much as he loved running on the high moor. That was where he belongs. He straightened. He understood what his leader ment by the slackers needing to pick up the pace. She wasn’t wrong, they did. Crowbreeze was proud to not be part of the slackers. He liked work, he really did, and his day was always filled with patrols and apprentice trainings from dawn til dusk.

Crowtooth had said that RiverClan had returned. It had been two—maybe three—moons since the Clan had been chased out, and his wounds still hadn’t healed that well from the violent attack he’d suffered from a string RiverClan Tom. He wondered how that cat was doing. Maybe he has calmed down? Crow purred—and right as he did that an idea came to him.

He had a question. He knew it was okay to ask, but wasn’t exactly sure if it was welcome. Crowbreeze adjusted his scarred flanks and took in a breath. He stood. “Twilightstar? I have a question.” Crow hoped it wouldn’t sound stupid.

Last edited by constellation; August 27th, 2024 at 03:51 PM.
Old August 27th, 2024, 03:56 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

maggotkit & whiterabbit
"—noooOOO,"

It's uh. It's rough back there by the nursery. Whiterabbit's got a kitten turned fish-out-of-water trying to flop and wriggle out of her grasp and roll itself on the ground to mess up her work cleaning it. Maggotkit thinks, if she's making such a fuss about it being clean and presentable right now, then whatever it's all for must not be able to happen if it isn't clean. Whiterabbit just wants to pretend to be a good mother for as long as it takes before her kit's out of the nursery and she can start pretending that she's not a mother at all. She just needs this last moment to last a moment. One moment, where Maggotkit is clean and attentive, and then it'll no longer be her responsibility ever, ever again—but she has to get it clean first.

This wrestling match goes on for an embarrassing stretch of time but eventually, the larger of the two stubborn animals gets her way. Nothing's been hurt between the two but their pride, and everything can now proceed as it ought to. Whiterabbit unceremoniously delivers her pouting kitten at the roots of the Galewood before parking herself close enough to make it clear that running back to the nursery or to the elder's den to hide will not be an option.

Maggotkit, thoroughly puppyguarded, sulks like it's being sentenced to death. It knows what this is for sure now, and it isn't the least bit thrilled.

gravelly waypoint

Last edited by nyme; August 27th, 2024 at 04:14 PM.