A Lost Soul ~ Softkit's...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:03 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 09:03 PM

Old Today, 07:21 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Nightshadow thought for a moment. "well Riverclan cats like to swim. they are great swimmers. They like the water." he meowed. "Shadowclan cats like to keep to themselves, they are to proud of themselves. Windclan cats like the open moor, and they think very highly of themselves due to them being close to the moonstone and moon pool." He meowed shaking his head. "Then there is us." He puffed out his chest. "The best clan that's out there." he smiled. "The bravest, and I would say the most caring." He said turning his eyes on the kit. "We take in cats who are in need."

Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
Purrks: The Collector
7/10

---
"Really?" Mintkit said. "What's the... the moonstone and moonpool?" She'd never heard of them before. They sounded like mysterious names. Why would anything need to be mysterious? She didn't know. She'd also never swam before. The only water she'd ever seen before was rain. I wonder what it's like? She didn't dwell on the thought, instead wanting to know what the things Nightshadow mentioned were.
---

If you weren't aware, this roleplay does not take place in either of the books territories. It is in it's own place entirely. Here is the map of the territories if needed, and I believe this territories' version of the moonstone/moonpool is called the Starcave. I hope this helped! (Also if you made a mistake then we don't have to acknowledge it IC, its fine!) (Also IC means In Character, OOC means Out Of Character)

Also this is Riverclan... :,) it's fine if you forgot lol

My CharacterHub
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa

RIVERCLAN Nightshadepelt ; 19 moons
Heightened perception (touch), Mind reader

"I'm doing just well. Thank you so much for asking! Anything interesting happening as of late?" He asked. He didn't exactly know what to talk about, but Plumshade was kind, which he was happy she was.
Willowtail streched in her sunny spot. Seeing Nightshadepelt talking with another she-cat, she pushed back the gentle feeling of protectiveness and padded over casually, looking up at Nightshadepelt gently, blinking her greeting as she looked to Plumshade. Dipping her head gently

@Spider.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:24 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by paedyn View Post
Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 34 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw watched with a soft smile as Seakit playfully charged after Softpaw, the little kit's determination clear in her eyes. Seeing the siblings' bond reminded her of the warmth of family, and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of happiness for them.

Primrosepaw glanced at Softpaw, her eyes meeting the other apprentice's briefly, sharing a silent understanding of the joy in such simple, carefree moments. She let out a small laugh, her emerald eyes bright with amusement.

"Careful, Seakit! Don’t let Softpaw outsmart you!" she called out, her tone light and encouraging, ready to step in if needed but happy to see the sisters enjoying their playtime together.

[ @Fish // @ChromeSilver_Hwaa // @CollapsingStars ]
@CollapsingStars
@Fish

Softpaw twisted the ball away from her sister, giggling softly

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Today, 07:30 PM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish glanced over toward Mudsmoke and Deerspark as they each spoke in turn. Good, no trouble. That's what she liked to hear. A brief sigh escaped from her as The Ace of Spades nodded in pleasure. "That's lovely. No trouble is the best trouble, hmm?" The lionheart looked up at the sky, then frowned. "You're right, we've ought to head back."

When Goldfish returned a tad bit late she nodded to Duskleaf. "It's all clear, ready for use." she mewed, pleased. One landmark was safe and good to go, which brought light to her darkness.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 07:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post

Mintkit
7/10

---
"Really?" Mintkit said. "What's the... the moonstone and moonpool?" She'd never heard of them before. They sounded like mysterious names. Why would anything need to be mysterious? She didn't know. She'd also never swam before. The only water she'd ever seen before was rain. I wonder what it's like? She didn't dwell on the thought, instead wanting to know what the things Nightshadow mentioned were.
---

If you weren't aware, this roleplay does not take place in either of the books territories. It is in it's own place entirely. Here is the map of the territories if needed, and I believe this territories' version of the moonstone/moonpool is called the Starcave. I hope this helped! (Also if you made a mistake then we don't have to acknowledge it IC, its fine!) (Also IC means In Character, OOC means Out Of Character)

Also this is Riverclan... :,) it's fine if you forgot lol

(*Sfksfksifehih I'm so sorry!! thank you for letting me know))

Nightshadow smiled. "You'll learn to swim soon enough." He laughed. "I meant the Stargave, sorry young one my mind is going everywhere. Usually happens when I am hungry." He laughed again. "Stargave is were we visit our ancestors, were medicine cats go to speak to Starclan and were leaders receive there nine lives." Nightshade's eyes traveled over to the fresh kill pile once again, his left ear flicked as if he heard something in the distance.

Thunderclan: Honeydew, Littlerose, Applefang
Riverclan: Darkrose, Nightshadow
Shadowclan: Redleaf, Tigerleaf
Windclan Moonbee, Wolfcry
Outsiders: Aphrodite, Persephone, Horus, Anubis
Old Today, 07:42 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
(*Sfksfksifehih I'm so sorry!! thank you for letting me know))

Nightshadow smiled. "You'll learn to swim soon enough." He laughed. "I meant the Stargave, sorry young one my mind is going everywhere. Usually happens when I am hungry." He laughed again. "Stargave is were we visit our ancestors, were medicine cats go to speak to Starclan and were leaders receive there nine lives." Nightshade's eyes traveled over to the fresh kill pile once again, his left ear flicked as if he heard something in the distance.

Mintkit
8/10

---
"Whoa..." Mintkit breathed. "Our... Ancestors?" She knew that leaders have nine lives, but she'd never really thought about it before. Starclan was so mysterious, she hadn't even heard of it before! Then she realized what Nightshadow had said about him being hungry. "Oh... I have an idea! I'll go get you something from the fresh-kill pile, and you can tell me more 'bout Starclan!" She smiled at Nightshadow. Surely this was a compromise that Nightshadow couldn't refuse. She gave Nightshadow wide, mint-colored pleading eyes. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease... She hoped against hope. But... If Nightshadow refused, she could just go ask her mother.
---

It's totally fine lol! Glad to help
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 07:47 PM

Quote:

Mintkit
8/10

---
"Whoa..." Mintkit breathed. "Our... Ancestors?" She knew that leaders have nine lives, but she'd never really thought about it before. Starclan was so mysterious, she hadn't even heard of it before! Then she realized what Nightshadow had said about him being hungry. "Oh... I have an idea! I'll go get you something from the fresh-kill pile, and you can tell me more 'bout Starclan!" She smiled at Nightshadow. Surely this was a compromise that Nightshadow couldn't refuse. She gave Nightshadow wide, mint-colored pleading eyes. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease... She hoped against hope. But... If Nightshadow refused, she could just go ask her mother.
---

It's totally fine lol! Glad to help
Nightshadow turned his eyes on the kit, he let out a laugh and nodded. "Deal, you get me something from the fresh kill pile and I'll tell you more about Starclan. You can pick anything, I'm not picky." He said. He could tell the kit was gonna burst with curiosity if Nightshade didn't tell her. "Then you can ask me a million questions about Starclan and what you would like to know."

Old Today, 07:57 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
Nightshadow turned his eyes on the kit, he let out a laugh and nodded. "Deal, you get me something from the fresh kill pile and I'll tell you more about Starclan. You can pick anything, I'm not picky." He said. He could tell the kit was gonna burst with curiosity if Nightshade didn't tell her. "Then you can ask me a million questions about Starclan and what you would like to know."

Mintkit
9/10

---
Pleasepleaseplea- OH HE AGREED!"Thank you!" Mintkit burst out. Her eyes gleaming in excitement, she turned around and bounded to the fresh-kill pile. After a quick examination she snatched up a nice rabbit and straggled back, the prey heavy in her jaws. After depositing it in front of Nightshadow, she sat down attentively. "What exactly is Starclan? How do leaders get their nine lives from it? Why do medicine cats need to contact Starclan?" She asked immediately.
---

My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 07:57 PM.
Old Today, 08:10 PM

Quote:

Mintkit
9/10

---
Pleasepleaseplea- OH HE AGREED!"Thank you!" Mintkit burst out. Her eyes gleaming in excitement, she turned around and bounded to the fresh-kill pile. After a quick examination she snatched up a nice rabbit and straggled back, the prey heavy in her jaws. After depositing it in front of Nightshadow, she sat down attentively. "What exactly is Starclan? How do leaders get their nine lives from it? Why do medicine cats need to contact Starclan?" She asked immediately.
---

Nightshadow accepted the rabbit from Mistkit. "Thank you Mistkit." He meowed, he took a bite of the rabbit. He chewed it for a minute before swallowing. "Well Starclan is were we go after we die." He meowed. "Each star is a Starclan cat, and everyone of them up there is watching over us." he took another bite of the rabbit before continuing. "That you must ask Fadingstar yourself" (you just put your nose to it right?) "Medicine cats always speak to Starclan, I guess you can consider them special, also did you know they can receive prophecys?" he turned his eyes on the young kit

Old Today, 08:17 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
Nightshadow accepted the rabbit from Mistkit. "Thank you Mistkit." He meowed, he took a bite of the rabbit. He chewed it for a minute before swallowing. "Well Starclan is were we go after we die." He meowed. "Each star is a Starclan cat, and everyone of them up there is watching over us." he took another bite of the rabbit before continuing. "That you must ask Fadingstar yourself" (you just put your nose to it right?) "Medicine cats always speak to Starclan, I guess you can consider them special, also did you know they can receive prophecys?" he turned his eyes on the young kit

Mintkit
10/10

---
Mintkit listened to Nightshadow with wide eyes. She looked up, but it wasn't nighttime, so she couldn't see the stars. Disappointed, she looked back at Nightshadow. Medicine cats were special, he was saying. Woah. And... "Prophecies?" she echoed. "What're those?"
---
My CharacterHub