How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:53 PM

Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Moonbee sat in the clearing, her one blue and one amber eye traveled around the clearing at her clannmates. She took her eyes off her clanmates and turned her eyes up at the blue sky.
Old Today, 12:23 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Post Count: 11/10

Did WindClan know what time it was? It was time... to explore! Strawberrykit had to make sure all the bad cats were far away from Seedling and Dina and... fine, she supposed... Frosty and Jags. 'Sides, as the eldest, she had the super important task of lookin' after everyone! That's what Father told her, did he not? That she was the oldest and therefore the smartest, and thus, the most responsible-est?

Whatever the case, somebody had to keep all the monsters away, and that somebody was Strawberrykit! White paws carrying her out of the Nursery, the tan-patched female wobbled back and forth (very gracefully, of course) between the nursery and the apprentice's den. Her kitten fluff was getting a little chilly by the wind, but no matter! Big strong cats didn't bow to measly things like... cold air.

But minutes or so later, as Strawberrykit was finishing 'patrolling' the edges of WindClan's camp (Snowydad had told her and her siblings all about patrolling!), a cold (in her, very important, kitten perspective) gust of wind blew past her, ruffling her fur and sending a chill through her bones.

Grumbling with irritation (and after baring her fangs at thin air), the one-moon-old huddled right there where she was in a corner, fur bushed up, shivering as she attempted to regain her warmth.

[ Mostlyyy closed, VM me. ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Post Count: 11/10

Did WindClan know what time it was? It was time... to explore! Strawberrykit had to make sure all the bad cats were far away from Seedling and Dina and... fine, she supposed... Frosty and Jags. 'Sides, as the eldest, she had the super important task of lookin' after everyone! That's what Father told her, did he not? That she was the oldest and therefore the smartest, and thus, the most responsible-est?

Whatever the case, somebody had to keep all the monsters away, and that somebody was Strawberrykit! White paws carrying her out of the Nursery, the tan-patched female wobbled back and forth (very gracefully, of course) between the nursery and the apprentice's den. Her kitten fluff was getting a little chilly by the wind, but no matter! Big strong cats didn't bow to measly things like... cold air.

But minutes or so later, as Strawberrykit was finishing 'patrolling' the edges of WindClan's camp (Snowydad had told her and her siblings all about patrolling!), a cold (in her, very important, kitten perspective) gust of wind blew past her, ruffling her fur and sending a chill through her bones.

Grumbling with irritation (and after baring her fangs at thin air), the one-moon-old huddled right there where she was in a corner, fur bushed up, shivering as she attempted to regain her warmth.

[ Mostlyyy closed, VM me. ]

Moonbee turned her one amber eye and one blue eye on Strawberrykit who was patrolling the edge of the camp. She watched as she suddenly stopped and started to huddle over in a corner. the black she-cat with white paws stood up and walked over to the tiny she-kit. "What are you doing little one?" meowed the black she-cat. She was curious to know why she wasn't inside with her mother, and were her siblings were.
Old Today, 06:00 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
˚ʚ♡HawkSong♡ɞ˚
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

she/her ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ 22 moons ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Warrior ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ WindClan

。゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈• 。゚
HawkSong quietly observed her Clanmates from where she was sat, her tail twitching occasionally from where it was resting over her paws. She wondered what today would bring as she looked down, shifting her position to sit more comfortably.
。゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈• 。゚
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Maplekit sat, watching all the cats. She almost didn't notice a wasp on her nose. She freaked out, and started jerking everywhere. "AHHHH!" She squealed as something sharp went in her nose. [OPEN]
Old Today, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
Maplekit sat, watching all the cats. She almost didn't notice a wasp on her nose. She freaked out, and started jerking everywhere. "AHHHH!" She squealed as something sharp went in her nose. [OPEN]

(I forgot I had a Windclan cat)

Moonbee head popped up at the sound of a squeal. Her soft amber eyes traveled around the clearing until she saw Maplekit. She stood up as fast as she could and ran over to the young kit. "What's wrong little one?" she said as she looked over the young kit.

Thunderclan: Honeydew, Littlerose, Applefang
Riverclan: Darkrose, Nightshadow
Shadowclan: Redleaf, Tigerleaf
Windclan Moonbee, Wolfcry
Outsiders: Aphrodite, Persephone, Horus, Anubis
Old Today, 06:17 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
(I forgot I had a Windclan cat)

Moonbee head popped up at the sound of a squeal. Her soft amber eyes traveled around the clearing until she saw Maplekit. She stood up as fast as she could and ran over to the young kit. "What's wrong little one?" she said as she looked over the young kit.
"Something stung me!" She cried. " It stung my nose and it hurts really bad." She mewed. "Who are you? I'm maplekit." She sniffled, tears pouring down her face. This cat is amazing! "Thanks for helping me." She felt her nose and it was swollen.
Old Today, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom Cry View Post
"Something stung me!" She cried. " It stung my nose and it hurts really bad." She mewed. "Who are you? I'm maplekit." She sniffled, tears pouring down her face. This cat is amazing! "Thanks for helping me." She felt her nose and it was swollen.

Moonbee crouched down and pulled the little kit closer. She leaned forward and licked her nose, between licks she spoke. "My name is Moonbee." she pulled back and looked at the kitten in the eye. She leaned forward and licked her tears. She pulled back again. "Nice to meet you Maplekit. Where is your mother? Is your nose feeling a little better? We might have to get you to see Lightningstorm"

Thunderclan: Honeydew, Littlerose, Applefang
Riverclan: Darkrose, Nightshadow
Shadowclan: Redleaf, Tigerleaf
Windclan Moonbee, Wolfcry
Outsiders: Aphrodite, Persephone, Horus, Anubis