Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:00 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:53 PM

Old Today, 05:35 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: after two days! PLEASE BUMP ME!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
Nightshadow opened his eyes and looked at the young kit. "Nightshadow." he meowed. "Who might you be?" he asked as he closed his eyes again, his head still resting on his paws. He wondered why the kit came up to him.

@snowflake.
Mintkit
small; gray fur; lighter gray flecks; green eyes
She/her || 1 moon || Riverclan Kit
Purrks: The Collector
2/10

---
"I'm Mintkit," she said again. "What're you doing? Resting? My mother likes to rest, too." She blinked her pale green eyes at Nightshadow. "Why's your name Nightshadow?" she asked. "My name's Mintkit 'cause my parents named me that. B-But I heard that sometimes th' leader changes cats name. Is my name gonna change?" She asked all this, because she had had these lingering questions in her head for a while now, and since she's talking to a warrior she should ask them. Older cats know more than her, she knew, which makes them a source of knowledge. And she has loots of questions.
---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 05:36 PM.
Old Today, 05:44 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake. View Post
Mintkit
2/10

---
"I'm Mintkit," she said again. "What're you doing? Resting? My mother likes to rest, too." She blinked her pale green eyes at Nightshadow. "Why's your name Nightshadow?" she asked. "My name's Mintkit 'cause my parents named me that. B-But I heard that sometimes th' leader changes cats name. Is my name gonna change?" She asked all this, because she had had these lingering questions in her head for a while now, and since she's talking to a warrior she should ask them. Older cats know more than her, she knew, which makes them a source of knowledge. And she has loots of questions.
---

(YOUR KIT IS SO CUTE!)

Nightshadow opened his eyes again and looked at the young cat. "Nice to meet you Mintkit." He closed his eyes again. "Do you always ask so many questions?" he asked with a sigh before opening his eyes again. The tom stood up and wrapped a tail around his paws, he looked at the young one. "I don't know if your name will change probably not." He said. "You'll be Mintpaw when you become an apprentice." he said. "As of my name I do not know why my name is Nightshadow." he said with a shrug. "Just earned the name."

Thunderclan: Honeydew, Littlerose, Applefang
Riverclan: Darkrose, Nightshadow
Shadowclan: Redleaf, Tigerleaf
Windclan Moonbee, Wolfcry
Outsiders: Aphrodite, Persephone, Horus, Anubis

Last edited by Aphrodite; Today at 05:45 PM.
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
(YOUR KIT IS SO CUTE!)

Nightshadow opened his eyes again and looked at the young cat. "Nice to meet you Mintkit." He closed his eyes again. "Do you always ask so many questions?" he asked with a sigh before opening his eyes again. The tom stood up and wrapped a tail around his paws, he looked at the young one. "I don't know if your name will change probably not." He said. "You'll be Mintpaw when you become an apprentice." he said. "As of my name I do not know why my name is Nightshadow." he said with a shrug. "Just earned the name."

Mintkit
3/10

---
Mintkit tipped her head. "Hmm..." she mused. Do I ask a lot of questions? She didn't notice that it was a lot. Is that bad? she thought suddenly. Asking questions didn't seem bad... She was just curious! But what did she know? She's just a little kit. Maybe it is bad. She opened her mouth, about to ask if asking questions was bad or not, because she really didn't know and now she would just keep thinking about it if she didn't have an answer, and she did want to know so she could do better in the future, when Nightshadow answered her earlier questions. "Oh!" She said, shuffling her paws a little. "D- um... Ear- earned the name?" she echoed. She realized that that was a question, but she did want to know why you would earn a name, but... Why was this so difficult!? She swished her tail uncertainly. Well, Nightshadow did answer my other questions... so I think it's fine? All right. Now that she was decided, she was good. "I didn't know you earned names." She tipped her head again. "Wait... I'm'a be Mintpaw when I'm a 'prentice?" she said, her eyes wide. This was news to her.

---

awh, thank yoooou!
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 06:26 PM.
Old Today, 06:15 PM

Quote:

Mintkit
2/10

---
Mintkit tipped her head. "Hmm..." she mused. Do I ask a lot of questions? She didn't notice that it was a lot. Is that bad? she thought suddenly. Asking questions didn't seem bad... She was just curious! But what did she know? She's just a little kit. Maybe it is bad. She opened her mouth, about to ask if asking questions was bad or not, because she really didn't know and now she would just keep thinking about it if she didn't have an answer, and she did want to know so she could do better in the future, when Nightshadow answered her earlier questions. "Oh!" She said, shuffling her paws a little. "D- um... Ear- earned the name?" she echoed. She realized that that was a question, but she did want to know why you would earn a name, but... Why was this so difficult!? She swished her tail uncertainly. Well, Nightshadow did answer my other questions... so I think it's fine? All right. Now that she was decided, she was good. "I didn't know you earned names." She tipped her head again. "Wait... I'm'a be Mintpaw when I'm a 'prentice?" she said, her eyes wide. This was news to her.

---

awh, thank yoooou!

Nightshadow chuckled, as he looked at the young kit. He could tell that the kit was nervous and probably had a lot on her mind. Young kits always did. "Questions aren't bad." he meowed. "You learn from questions. Don't be scared to ask." Nightshadow crouched down so he was eye level with the young kit, his blue eyes looked into Mistkit's. "Yes you earn them after you complete your training, the leader will give you one." he smiled. "And yes your name will be Mintpaw once you are old enough, then you'll earn your warrior name after training. Your name could be Mintleaf, Mintshade...just depends on what the leader decides."
. The black and white tom looked away from the young kit, and over into the clearing. His eyes finally spotted his twin sister, a black and white she-cat with blue eyes."My sister...twin sister." he smiled. "is named Darkrose. They say she eared her name not only because she complete her name but because she liked roses." He laughed. "You can always request your own name." he said turning his eyes back on the young kit.

Old Today, 06:25 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
Nightshadow chuckled, as he looked at the young kit. He could tell that the kit was nervous and probably had a lot on her mind. Young kits always did. "Questions aren't bad." he meowed. "You learn from questions. Don't be scared to ask." Nightshadow crouched down so he was eye level with the young kit, his blue eyes looked into Mistkit's. "Yes you earn them after you complete your training, the leader will give you one." he smiled. "And yes your name will be Mintpaw once you are old enough, then you'll earn your warrior name after training. Your name could be Mintleaf, Mintshade...just depends on what the leader decides."
. The black and white tom looked away from the young kit, and over into the clearing. His eyes finally spotted his twin sister, a black and white she-cat with blue eyes."My sister...twin sister." he smiled. "is named Darkrose. They say she eared her name not only because she complete her name but because she liked roses." He laughed. "You can always request your own name." he said turning his eyes back on the young kit.

Mintkit
4/10

---
Mintkit gasped, looking into Nightshadow's eyes. "Really?" she managed to squeak out. "H-how did you know?" she meowed, though it was too small of a voice to be heard. She listened to the rest of Nightshadow's explanation, her eyes wide. "Wow!" She exclaimed, suddenly bold. "S-so you earn your name from how you are? That's cool!" She paused, twisting her head to see Darkrose. "It's a pretty name," she decided, looking back to Nightshadow. "What do y-you do as a warrior?" she asked, then after a moment, added, "Is it fun?"
---
My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; Today at 06:26 PM.
Old Today, 06:33 PM

Quote:

Mintkit
4/10

---
Mintkit gasped, looking into Nightshadow's eyes. "Really?" she managed to squeak out. "H-how did you know?" she meowed, though it was too small of a voice to be heard. She listened to the rest of Nightshadow's explanation, her eyes wide. "Wow!" She exclaimed, suddenly bold. "S-so you earn your name from how you are? That's cool!" She paused, twisting her head to see Darkrose. "It's a pretty name," she decided, looking back to Nightshadow. "What do y-you do as a warrior?" she asked, then after a moment, added, "Is it fun?"
---

He smiled at the kit. "Like I said mostly the leader will pick it, or you can suggest it. But yes I would say so." he laughed. "I bet your name will be pretty or very fierce." he said, he turned away and looked at the kill pile. He was kinda getting hungry. "Mmm we patrol our borders, hunt for the clan." he said turning his eyes back on the young kit. "And defend our clan with honor. I think it's fun." he smiled.

Old Today, 06:42 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
He smiled at the kit. "Like I said mostly the leader will pick it, or you can suggest it. But yes I would say so." he laughed. "I bet your name will be pretty or very fierce." he said, he turned away and looked at the kill pile. He was kinda getting hungry. "Mmm we patrol our borders, hunt for the clan." he said turning his eyes back on the young kit. "And defend our clan with honor. I think it's fun." he smiled.

Mintkit
5/10

---
"Cool." Mintkit responded, then fell silent. After a few moments she blinked, as if a thought just occurred to her. "Defend your clan from what?" she asked. She had heard of the other clans, of course, but she didn't know anything about them. All she knew was that she heard a few cats mentioning them. But the other clans wouldn't hurt us, right? Surely not. Cats were nice! There would be no reason to. She was just scaring herself. She shook out her pelt, as if shaking off the thought, and looked back at Nightshadow, awaiting an answer.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 06:44 PM

Quote:

Mintkit
5/10

---
"Cool." Mintkit responded, then fell silent. After a few moments she blinked, as if a thought just occurred to her. "Defend your clan from what?" she asked. She had heard of the other clans, of course, but she didn't know anything about them. All she knew was that she heard a few cats mentioning them. But the other clans wouldn't hurt us, right? Surely not. Cats were nice! There would be no reason to. She was just scaring herself. She shook out her pelt, as if shaking off the thought, and looked back at Nightshadow, awaiting an answer.
---

The young tom watched the kit for a minute before answering. "Well..." he said slowly. He didn't know if he should tell the kit or not. He knew some kits get afraid at the mention of the other clans and things that are outside of the clans that are not cats. "We have to defend our clans from Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan..." He meowed. "and other things that could be out there such as foxes, dogs..." he trailed off.

Old Today, 06:55 PM
Little Snowflake

Quote:
The young tom watched the kit for a minute before answering. "Well..." he said slowly. He didn't know if he should tell the kit or not. He knew some kits get afraid at the mention of the other clans and things that are outside of the clans that are not cats. "We have to defend our clans from Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan..." He meowed. "and other things that could be out there such as foxes, dogs..." he trailed off.

Mintkit
6/10

---
"The other clans?" Mintkit asked promptly. But... They wouldn't do that! She didn't know anything about them. Maybe if she knew more, she would know why. Okay! Mission: Learn about the other clans! This sounded like an excellent plan to her, and it would change the subject. She felt... unsettled by the prospect of having to defend ourselves. "What are the other clans like?" she asked. She gathered that there was three other clans: Windclan, Thunderclan, and Shadowclan, and of course this is Riverclan. Come to think of it... Didn't Riverclan used to live somewhere else? She decided she would ask later.
---
My CharacterHub
Old Today, 07:01 PM

Quote:

Mintkit
6/10

---
"The other clans?" Mintkit asked promptly. But... They wouldn't do that! She didn't know anything about them. Maybe if she knew more, she would know why. Okay! Mission: Learn about the other clans! This sounded like an excellent plan to her, and it would change the subject. She felt... unsettled by the prospect of having to defend ourselves. "What are the other clans like?" she asked. She gathered that there was three other clans: Windclan, Thunderclan, and Shadowclan, and of course this is Riverclan. Come to think of it... Didn't Riverclan used to live somewhere else? She decided she would ask later.
---
Nightshadow thought for a moment. "well Riverclan cats like to swim. they are great swimmers. They like the water." he meowed. "Shadowclan cats like to keep to themselves, they are to proud of themselves. Windclan cats like the open moor, and they think very highly of themselves due to them being close to the moonstone and moon pool." He meowed shaking his head. "Then there is us." He puffed out his chest. "The best clan that's out there." he smiled. "The bravest, and I would say the most caring." He said turning his eyes on the kit. "We take in cats who are in need."