Old Today, 11:24 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Killer Aptitude Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Flock Together Tier 3 [ Inactive ]
Lyrebird´s Lullaby [ Inactive ]

Larkswoop padded into the training area with a purposeful stride, her broad shoulders moving with a steady rhythm. The dusky-brown and white tabby she-cat glanced around the camp, noting the enforced stillness due to the lockdown. Though ThunderClan couldn't venture beyond their camp, it was the perfect opportunity to focus on honing skills within the confines of their territory.

She found Ravenpaw waiting, her green eyes sharp and observant. “Good morning, Ravenpaw,” Larkswoop greeted with a nod. “Today’s training session will be a bit different since we’re stuck in camp, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make the most of it. There’s plenty we can work on right here.”

Larkswoop’s eyes glinted with determination as she continued, “We’ll start with some agility drills and then move on to battle techniques. Since we can’t practice in the open, we’ll use the camp’s terrain to our advantage. I want you to practice your pouncing and dodging among the camp structures. Pay attention to how you use the space around you.”

She pointed to a few spots around the camp where she’d set up makeshift obstacles using branches and rocks. “We’ll use these obstacles to simulate various combat scenarios. Remember to stay light on your feet and be ready for anything.”

Turning back to Ravenpaw, Larkswoop’s expression softened slightly with a hint of encouragement. “Let’s make the most of our time here. Training in camp has its own challenges, but it’s a great chance to refine our skills. Are you ready to get started?”

With that, Larkswoop assumed a ready stance, her eyes watching Ravenpaw with both anticipation and mentorship.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

[ Larkswoop and Ravenpaw are open for any other interactions. Other warriors may show up to help direct Ravenpaw, or other apprentices may show up to join in on the training. Larkswoop has to do this in camp where ThunderClan is on lockdown. ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1 and Trick of the Eye.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 11:26 AM.
Old Today, 12:15 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Yarrowcrest sweeps up some dirt around camp.

[ activity post, closed ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old Today, 12:20 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/snowflake.
Ravenpaw-She/Her
6 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

------------------

More in-camp training.
Well, as long as it was getting done, she didn't really care.

She listened to what Larkswoop was saying.
Obstacles, challenges.
Complicated, but it would teach Ravenpaw stuff, so who cares.

Once asked if she was ready to get started, Ravenpaw simply gave a short nod in response.

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)
Old Today, 12:30 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Littlerose walked out of the warriors den after a long nap. She yawned and stretched before padding across the clearing over to the fresh kill pile. Her green eyes scanned the pile before picking up a mouse and walking over to the side of the camp. A shaded spot by herself. She took a bite of the mouse, and looked around the clearing.

[OPEN]
Old Today, 12:31 PM
primrosepaw c:

Larkswoop nodded in return, her green eyes catching Ravenpaw’s brief but determined gesture. "Good," she meowed, appreciating her apprentice's straightforwardness. "Let’s start with the basics, then. We’ll begin with pouncing. I want you to use the camp’s layout to your advantage — find places where you can surprise an opponent or get the upper paw in a tight space."

She padded over to the first obstacle, a low-hanging branch that jutted out from one of the makeshift dens. “Imagine an enemy hiding behind this. I want you to approach silently, then pounce. Keep your movements smooth and controlled.”

Larkswoop stepped back, giving Ravenpaw space to try. “Show me what you’ve got,” she encouraged, her gaze steady and supportive, ready to offer guidance as needed.

Larkswoop watched Ravenpaw closely, her tail flicking with a mixture of anticipation and focus. "Remember, it's not just about strength," she added, her voice calm but firm. "It's about strategy and precision. Use the shadows, stay low, and keep your eyes on your target. A well-timed pounce can turn the tide of any battle."

She then moved a few steps away, scanning the camp for more potential training spots. Her gaze landed on a stack of brambles near the nursery, where the thorny tendrils created a natural barrier. “After you practice your pounce, we’ll work on quick maneuvers. I want you to dart through those brambles as fast as you can without getting caught. It’ll teach you how to navigate tight spaces and avoid getting trapped.”

Larkswoop’s tone was serious, but there was a hint of pride in her eyes as she watched Ravenpaw prepare. "You’ve got potential, Ravenpaw. These exercises might seem simple, but they’re the foundation for everything else. Master these, and you’ll be ready for anything — even when we’re stuck in camp."

She gave a final nod, signaling for Ravenpaw to begin, her own muscles tense with the readiness to jump in if needed, but trusting her apprentice to take the lead.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Today, 12:48 PM
The silliest of sillies

art by @/snowflake.
Ravenpaw-She/Her
6 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

------------------

pouncing.
Imagining an enemy hiding behind a branch.
Ravenpaw doesn't have much of an imagination, but that's easy enough.

So, she crouched, slowly moving toward the branch.
Once close enough, she lowered herself a bit more and bunched up her muscles.
And then she pounced, jumping behind the branch.
Well, it depends on what Larkswoop thinks, but Ravenpaw thinks she did alright.

Ravenpaw's ear twitched as she listened to Larkswoop tell her what to do next.
Dart through brambles without getting caught on any.
Alright, she wasn't a very big cat yet, so that couldn't be too hard.

Before she was able to begin, Larkswoop told her she had potential and explained how this would help her be ready for anything.
Well, she would hope so.

The black cat with bits of sun-rusted fur readied herself to move through the brambles.
She was thinking out her movements before moving.
Then, she went for it, darting through the brambles.
Two or three definitely caught on her fur, but she just kept moving, causing them to tug right off, and luckily they didn't do any damage except pull a tiny bit of fur off.

Once she finished, Ravenpaw walked back over to Larkswoop, waiting to hear her thoughts.

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)
Old Today, 12:51 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

-=|AUTUMNHEART|=-

||Tom|Thunderclan|Warrior||

||Open For interaction!||

============
The large ginger-colored tom sat tall. his long pelt was now dusty from how much he had been laying a round "I'm Dustier than A rabbit in a hole." he mews as he stands up shaking off his pelt before returning to his seating position."Least it ain't rainy. that's the last thing my pelt needs." he muttered to himself. "It gets colder than leaf-bare I swear when I have water stuck in my pelt, not to mention the dirt." he mews to himself before letting out an annoyed huff

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; Today at 12:54 PM.
Old Today, 12:53 PM
primrosepaw c:

Larkswoop watched closely as Ravenpaw navigated the challenges, her green eyes sharp and attentive. When Ravenpaw completed the tasks and returned, Larkswoop gave a small nod of approval. "Not bad, Ravenpaw," she began, her tone steady but with a hint of encouragement. "Your pounce was solid, and you moved through the brambles with determination. It's good that you didn’t let a few snags stop you. Sometimes, in a real battle, you won’t have time to worry about getting caught on something — you just have to keep moving."

She flicked her tail thoughtfully. "But remember, the goal isn’t just to get through, it's to get through without leaving any trace. A snag like that in a real situation could give away your position or slow you down at a critical moment. We'll keep working on it."

Larkswoop’s gaze softened slightly as she added, "You're doing well, Ravenpaw. You’re learning to be quick and to think on your paws. That’s important. We’ll keep pushing those skills until they’re second nature." She paused, letting her words sink in before continuing, "Now, let's move on to the next challenge. I want you to practice sneaking up on me from behind. Use the shadows, keep low, and try not to make a sound. Ready?"

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 12:55 PM.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
The silliest of sillies

art by @/snowflake.
Ravenpaw-She/Her
6 Moons

PURRKS
Dreamwalker-Not Active

------------------

Okay, well, maybe if she had mentioned the 'without a trace' part before, Ravenpaw would've done that part better.
But, Ravenpaw didn't dwell on that.
For now, she excepted the praise with another nod, before listening to what to do next.

Sneaking up on Larkswoop?
It'd be better to learn to sneak up on a cat.
Once asked if ready, Ravenpaw spoke a simple "Yes." before waiting to begin again.

@paedyn

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old Today, 01:17 PM
primrosepaw c:

Larkswoop noticed the subtle shift in Ravenpaw’s demeanor and nodded, appreciating her apprentice’s willingness to move forward. "Good. Focus on every step, Ravenpaw. The shadows are your allies — use them to your advantage."

She stepped away, giving Ravenpaw enough space to plan her approach. "Take your time," Larkswoop continued, her voice low and calm. "Remember, patience is key. Move when you’re sure I’m not looking, and keep your movements smooth and controlled. Let’s see how close you can get without being noticed."

Larkswoop turned her back, her ears perked slightly to listen for any sound, though she was careful not to give away her own awareness. She knew this exercise would push Ravenpaw to refine her stealth skills, and she was eager to see how her apprentice would rise to the challenge.

[ This is still open for other apprentices! ]

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 01:17 PM.