by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 08:25 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Willowtail nodded gently
Daisykit slept
Weepingpaw coughed
Softpaw blinked
Sweetsap sighed and sat down

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Silentstrike quietly left, sleepily padding away.
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Dusklion had recovered, but Fadingstar was looking starsawful as he began to speak. The Ace of Spades was no fool. Something was going on. Something sinister. Something bad. The medicine den and nursery, kept under guard. Ashensplash. They were on lockdown in their own camp. Trust nobody. Keep your guard up. No matter how nice their pelt looked. How sober they were. How relatable, how kind, how Trustworthy. Trust. No. Cat. Nowhere is safe. All these thoughts were violently clouding Goldfish’s proper judgement as she heard him speak. The tortoiseshell shook her head violently for a moment' squeezing her eyes shut before opening them with a tight sigh. Oh..? No. Not again. Thoughts and memories choked her for a moment. Larkstar. Birdsnow. T a n s y p a w. Now Mistyshard. Would it ever end? Would the damn list end? Would Riverclan ever be stable again? It gave the molly a headache just thinking about it. It made her feel sick. If only she enjoyed herbs or felt good about them she would do it.

Oh, dear stars. It was for nothing.

Mistyshard being medicine cat. Minks. Running. Away. It was all for good and DAMN NOTHING! Goldfish wanted to scream. To attack. Something in her claws, blood on her paws, her own, someone else's. She didn't know how to say all these feelings and emotions out loud. Minks would still be here, she wouldn't wouldn't a selfish good for nothing rat. She had always been selfish. She saw that now. Minks hadn't wanted things for the clan, she wanted things for her. Why was the ground moving? What..? She blinked and shook her head but the ground was swirling below her paws. Her breathing sped up, heart rate excellerated. Calm down, calm down. Deep breaths. Closing her eyes to press back the feelings and thoughts, Goldfish violently dug her claws into the earth so hard she began shaking until she realized she had stopped breathing. Redwater had spoken, but when? The Ace of Spades was uncertain and couldn't think straight right now. She had to focus. To stay calm. To relax. To breathe. Yes. Deep breaths.

Slowly she relaxed and opened her eyes. "Sorry about that, Rive- ha! Sorry, not River,, I meant Redwater. I don't know where that came from." What in the world, Goldfish, get your act together. With a small purr of laughtershe continued speaking. "Redwater. Thank you. Sorry, I kind of just.. wasn't thinking straight. Got a touch of a nasty memory. One of those you just can't stop remembering, you know? Sorry, I don't want to bore you or anything. Its nithing remotely interesting after all." "Only my traitor daughter." She didn't add that part however. No need in crying over eaten prey. It was nothing interesting really. Just.. just things that make her blink and clear the memories away.

REDWATER
THE THREE OF SWORDS
| she/her | warrior | 23 moons |
| Agatha Kitty, The Collector |

TW: dark thoughts

Stillness had seemed to fall over the clearing. RiverClan was back. But it’s Leader, Deputy, and Medicine cats seemed to be as weak as when they left. Dusklion had healed. It was apparent. She’d gone missing, and then returned, and nothing had been accomplished while she was gone. Typical. But then there was Fadingstar. He looked like mouse-bile. Exactly how Redwater imagined her appearance. Ungroomed fur, blistered pads, bloodshot eyes, the perfect image of a depressed and heartbroken Three of Swords.

Redwater shifted. The news, the deep, heart-wrenching news that would cut a wound of surprise in each of the normal warriors had seemed to cut deeper than it should have. Had RiverClan gotten all the rotten luck? All the fear, the hatred? All the claws embedded in their fur? All the blood spilled? Would anything go right?

Probably not.

Redwater expected impeding doom for all of them. RiverClan was to become like the SkyClan of old, and be reduced to just a few cats and merge with one of the other weasel-hearted Clans. Not that RiverClan wasn’t weasel-hearted either. Not much of a point to living anymore. Redwater thought. Perhaps I should just go and throw myself off a cliff. It would rid a burden of f many cats. After all, who wanted her here anymore?

Red’s russet ears picked up some words. Spoken by a female cat. Oh yeah. Redwater’s sharp eyes blinked, and she turned again to Goldfish. The Molly was stuttering for some reason. Redwater scoffed. ”Hah. I’m no stranger to memories. Or nightmares.” Her hoarse voice had hidden meaning. A meaning she doubted that Goldfish would pick up. Who knew if Golfish even knew about Fi—nonononononononononono

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.

Last edited by constellation; Yesterday at 03:54 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw padded away after the meeting.
Nutkit went on to explore the edges of the clearing. He stepped in an ant hill, shaking his paw in bewilderment.
Bravebolt went towards the nursery.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_5moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Killer Aptitude T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@paedyn
Occy don't take this as i dont like fading, adder is very stubborn in her ideals lol

"Sounds like a good idea." Adderstrike said softly before she looked up to Fadingstar, her tail still wrapped around her apprentice. Little did she know that she would be utterly appalled.

Adderstrike narrowed her eyes at Fadingstar when he brought up the execution. It disgusted her. Fadingstar that was. No matter how many times she tried to convince him away from brutality he seemed bound to the pursuit of blood. All this could come to is tyranny, something that Adderstrike couldn't stand up for and she knew that if she said something about her displeasure there was a great risk that other cats were going to report her wanting a rebellion. This was not the way. She rather keep her tongue in her mouth. "Primrosepaw, do not trust thin ice." Adderstrike whispered in a growl before she walked of with her tail lashing. Sick of it. She was sick of it all.

Last edited by Fish; Yesterday at 10:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 31 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw watched Adderstrike closely, her mentor’s words lingering in her mind. The warning, “do not trust thin ice,” made her heart pound with unease. She didn’t fully understand the depth of Adderstrike's discontent, but she could sense the tension between her mentor and Fadingstar.

As Adderstrike walked away, tail lashing in frustration, Primrosepaw hesitated, her emerald eyes flickering with concern. She admired Adderstrike's strength and wisdom, but felt conflicted by the bitterness in her voice. Trusting her mentor, she made a mental note to be cautious and aware of the undercurrents within the Clan.

Feeling a bit lost, she decided to focus on what she could control — her training and her loyalty to those she trusted. Even so, Adderstrike’s words weighed heavily on her, sparking a quiet determination to navigate the complexities of Clan life with care.

As Primrosepaw got to her paws and shook out her pelt, the warrior´s words seemed to sink into not only her mind, but her heart as well. Was Adderstrike trying to say that by “do not trust thin ice”, she wasn´t supposed to trust Fadingstar?

Primrosepaw´s emerald eyes glittered warily as she followed her mentor. What about Fadingstar´s deputy, Dusklion? Was she trustworthy, if Fadingstar wasn´t?

[ good job, adderstrike, putting doubts in your poor apprentice´s head lol ]

[ @Fish ]

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1 and Trick of the Eye.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; Yesterday at 10:51 PM.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
RIVERSNAP
He/They l 26 Moons l Warrior
"This life is amazing when you greet it with open arms"

➤Oo!! ooo!! A meeting!! Riversnap happily trotted over, green and amber gaze looking at Fadingstar. This had to be good, considering they were almost home !! The brown warrior looked over and spotted a pretty molly sitting nearby, might as well talk to her !! The brown tom bounced on over, humming a soft tune before seating himself next to her. "Hiya!" he chirped. "I'm Riversnap! What's your name?"

[ @Rose - The burr in her fur has arrived ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Meeting dismissed, meeting dismissed, meeting... Oh. Wisteriawren had just been about to leave when she noticed her companion. "Hello." She whispered softly, voice naught above a whisper, expression a bit dazed. "It's... Wisteriawren." Her words were quiet and reluctant, and Wisteriawren glanced towards her secluded corner, itching to go back to it and curl up. She rose to her paws and took a step back. "I was just... I... going to go now-"

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 05:38 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit tilted her head to one side, pondering about Fadingstar's words. Then, she returned to her nest and crouched down to reflect silently about Mistyshard's new upcoming family.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice